CHAPTER 31

LUKE...

When I awake later, Jane is still sound asleep all snuggled up against me like she's making sure I don't leave her again... which is the furthest thing in my mind right now. I'd rather be here with her than anywhere, I belong to her, she belongs to me. Her right leg is wrapped around my waist so tight. I am sure if I wanted to run away, I wouldn't even make it out of this bed without her knowing, that's how close and attached she is to me.

I take a good look at her sleeping in my arms, so peaceful and beautiful in her sleep. She looks well rested compared to when I saw her earlier at school, her breathing is quiet, coming out in slow huffs. She's a sight for sore eyes, I would look at her all night. How did I get so lucky? She's an angel sent from above specially for me.

This moment right here, this closeness, this amazing feeling, I eouldbt trade it for anything in the world. This is how I want to wake up everyday, with her besides me for the rest of my life. I'm nineteen, I know, I sound nuts. I'm still too young to be thinking about forever but damn, my Sugarplum will do that to you. I want to fall asleep with her by my side every nine and wake up next to her every morning for the rest of my fucking life. It's a surreal.

I try to move when she...

Oh! Yeah, I forgot about that tiny detail. We're still attached, my cock is still inside her. When she jerks up a bit, I can't help the deep groan that rumbles from my mouth. I don't wanna pull out of her yet, I want her again and again and again. Fuck, she's an addictive drug, the kind I can't resist.

"Hi Greek god!"

I smile at the sound of her sweet angelic sleepy voice. The only voice I can make out even in my deepest sleep.

"Hi, Sugarplum."

I slowly slide out of her but she stops me by wrapping her leg around me tightly, forcing me back inside of her. I groan softly, squeezing her butt cheek. "Jane." I breathe against her soft lips.

"Make love to me one more time."

"You're such a horny wreck."

"Learnt from the best, now move."

"You're so bossy." I muse as I angle myself as I slightly pull out of her and I don't give her time to reply as I slam back in with full force that she cries out from the intensity of it, then I move back and forth, in and out slowly. We lay on our sides, facing each other as we make sweet love on the bed I'm hoping will be ours in the near future. I freaking love this girl, it hurts and I hope she says yes to my request in case we end up leaving our parents' home.

"Oh Luke..."

"I know, baby, I know." Our lips instantly find each other and tongues dance in sync together, molding together and we both moan and groan and swallow our wet sounds to the back of our throats. With our foreheads resting together, we gaze at each other so intensely. We're saying so much but with no words. I've never been this much present during our love making before today and I'm not thinking about anything else but this, her, us and how we love each other.

I'm so fucking gone for her and I wouldn't have it any other way.

. . .

The parents are still not back home by the time we come back from the cabin. I didn't want to come back to this house but Jane convinced me to. And by convinced, I mean seduced me and promised to sneak into my room a few times to spend the following nights with me. I couldn't say no to that at least because waking up next to Jane is the best thing for me and I'd give up anything up for that.