𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓮𝓷𝓭

1107 Words

Chapter 30
miracle baby•

3 years into the future

Yoongi's perspective
"Everything went so smooth today you guys let's wrap everything up" I say as I watch the band I've been recording with all day. I start turning off a couple lights while they grab their own personal instruments.

...I really did it...this is my dream

I have only been a producer for a couple month after finishing audio engineering school. It took me so long to start doing anything since namjoon cut contact with me. He did it because we wanted space for both of our relationships to thrive and I respected it. I didn't think it would be that hard to take it and slumped into a depression. Luckily for me I had the best person in the world for me....jimin.

After months of paying for everything he signed me up for school without telling me. He was apparently terribly worried I would be upset, and was walking on eggshells that whole day. When he told me I just gave him a hug and started crying. I was too embarrassed to tell him I was afraid to do anything on my own. I still had a lot of stuff to catch up on since I was gone for so long.

"Thank you Yoongi we'll see you Tuesday" the guys say interrupting my flashbacks.

"Of course you guys stay safe out their" I say back as they leave my studio.

I grab my keys and close the door in a rush since I am way too excited to get home and tell jimin about my day.

Jimin's perspective
Today's my day off and I have spent all day cleaning. Everything is unbelievably sparkly and smells of bleach. Yoongi since starting his career has made so much money I no longer have to work as much it makes me feel appreciated. I couldn't stand working as much as I did and to thank me Yoongi makes enough to pay for everything and brings me flowers almost everyday.

*knock knock*

I hurry and grab my robe since I've been in my boxers all day and look through the peep hole to see my mother. I hold my head in shame at the way I look and reluctantly open the door.

"My chimmy!" She tells as she gives my a big hug.
"Hey mom I'm so sorry about my state I'll go ahead and make you some tea" I say running over to the kitchen.

"Don't worry it's not like I haven't seen you indecent, and tea sounds lovely. Where is Yoongi I came here to bring him the newest book Ive just finished". She says as she gets comfortable on my couch.

"He should be home very soon. He normally always gets home at exactly 9:30pm every night" I say while looking at the clock showing that the time is currently 9:28.

"That's great! I haven't visited you guy in so long. I came though because I wanted to talk to you guys about something rather serious." She says with a stern look on her face. I walk over with her tea and hand it to her while sipping some from my own cup.

"Oh what is it?"

"How would you feel about being a father?" She says with a curious look on her face.

I nearly burn myself in shock at the random question, but before responding I decide to actually think about it. I'm already home all the time and Yoongi is basically the breadwinner right now. Although I don't think he'd be too happy about the idea.

"I'm not sure mom but why the sudden question?" I ask. Just as I finish my sentence Yoongi comes walking through the door. At the realization of the topic and Yoongi now being here I feel my face blush.

"Welcome home Yoongi it is so nice to see you come and sit by me I have something to ask you." My mother says with giving me a smirk.

"M-mom you should explain why you asked me first before just popping the question!" I say rather weakly and embarrassed. Yoongi taking a notice too think quickly sit by my mom with an eager face ready to hear what she has to say.

"You're way too shy for a married man jimin. I'll just explain since it probably would make more sense. You know your cousin juhen right? Well she has sadly gotten pregnant at her young age. She doesn't want to keep it in fear that she can't give them stability, but want to keep the baby in the family. You two are the only young couple that is technically open so I thought I would ask you two." My mom says while looking at Yoongi the whole time.

I was too embarrassed to look at Yoongi and watched my mom the whole time. It takes courage but I glance at Yoongi and see him holding back a smile.

"Honestly Mrs. park it feel inappropriate to share how excited I am at the idea of being a father. I do feel really bad for her and would love for her to visit anytime. Of course if jimin is okay with all this." He says confidently.

I feel myself blush so hard it's as if my coloring has come back. Just to even check I look at my finger tips in case they turned black.

"I-I well...Um..if you are okay with it then I-I would love too" I say holding back tears.

My mother gives me a big hug and so does yoongi. I feel all of us smiling reminding me that joy like this is what makes me so terribly happy.

"Here is that book I have been telling you about Yoongi. Go ahead and text me when you finish it I'm very curious how you would feel about it. Also I'll let her know I sure she would be over joyed knowing her baby girl will be raised my her favorite cousin." My mother says while putting her shoes on and walking out. Me and Yoongi hear the door close and immediately look at eachother.

"A baby girl?" He says

"That what she said!" I say putting my hands over my mouth.

"We're going to be dad sand we're going to have a baby girl...." Yoongi says throwing him arms around me. I start laughing with joy and give him a hug back. We lay on the couch cuddling saying nothing after that. I can tell though that we both were imagining what it would be like.

Time skip

It was beautiful. Yoongi and jimin because amazing fathers and their daughter grew up healthy and happy. Every so often either yoongis or jimin's coloring shows when they are super embarrassed and they laugh about it together when it happens. Yoongi's becomes a successful producer and jimin continues to run a dance school. Their daughter decides to become a singer and the two are currently working on helping their daughter get there. Namjoon and Yoongi get to a healthy place in their friendship and together plan a proposal for Namjoon and jin. Jungkook and v became super close with everyone and they visit periodically to babysit Yoongi and jimins daughter. They all lived wholesome and loving lives together.

The end~

Authors note:

Look idk I said I wouldn't update but I kind of want to just finish the book. At least giving it an ending seems more appropriate. I'm not a huge fan of shipping anymore and I'm getting too old to enjoy it.Sorry :P. Anyways if you got this far thank you for reading this book I still appreciate it.