𝐼 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓅𝓉.2

1031 words

Chapter 24
welcome home•

Yoongi's perspective

"Baby~ where are we going?" I ask jimin while he drives. He's been ignoring this question for so long I find myself becoming annoyed. "Babyyyy~ jiminie~ yesterday was fun wasn't it" I tease him. His breathing changes and his cheeks become a bright shade of red.

"Stop it baby I'm driving. You'll know when we get there." He says sternly while look at me for only a brief second. I pout at his response and cant help but feel anxious.

This morning

"Yoongi wake up....yoongi bear...my love" I tease yoongi. I can barley move since he had no mercy on me the night before. Luckily though I'm a switch.

"Yoongi I know it's early but I'm going to need you to wake up~" I say gently while reaching over to kiss his forehead. I hear him mumble under me so I attack his face with kisses.

"Huh!?! Wha-jimin!?!"

*kiss*

"Baby I'm sleep...y"

*kiss*

"Stahp kissing m- "

*kiss*

He glares at me clearly awake now making me giggle. Before he can react I jump out of bed and slide my arms under his body. "Hey jimin DONT carry meeeeee!!!!" I lift him up easily out of bed and attack his face with kisses.

"Get ready baby I'm going to make breakfast" I say leaving him by my closet. I can feel his glare on my back but I ignore him. I giggle as I walk to the kitchen to make some food. I decide to make an omelet since today will be an important day for yoongi.

*knock knock*

I walk over to the front door after putting some eggs on the pan and open the door. I see Jungkook holding a bouquet of roses and a huge teddy bear. "I won't be direct but my urges for yoongi have vanished so it can only mean one thing." Jungkook says smirking. I feel my ears and neck rise with heat. "SHUT UPPPP taehyung is right there if you were looking for him." I say referring to taehyung sleeping on the couch. I walk away.

I try not to ease drop but while I make eggs I can hear their conversation. "Baby wake up its me..." I hear Jungkook say. I hear some shuffling and taehyung voice. "Jungkook? What are you doing here?" I hear taehyung voice crack. "Awe baby don't cry. These two finally did IT......meaning you're all mine baby" Jungkook says with a smile so bright you can feel it.

"WAIT" taehyung yells jumping up from the couch. "Jimin did not do the DeVIls TaNGo!?!?!?" Taehyung runs over with a flip flop in hand and I grab the spatula and run away from taehyung. "JIMIN THERE BETTER HAVE BEEN CONSENT!!!!" Taehyung yells chucking a pillow at me while I dodge it perfectly.

"There was taehyung don't worry" I practically giggle out like a little kid. We continue to tell and run around until I hear my room door open. "Baby-?" I hear yoongi say quietly while he rubs his eyes. I ignore taehyung and run over to feed yoongi my breakfast.

"Yoongi eat breakfast fast I wanna take you somewhere special after okay? I'll be right back I'm going to get ready" I say kissing his forehead and leaving him.

I come back seeing yoongis coloring very apparent and s laughing taehyung and Jungkook. "What happened???" I question reading the Scene  extra carefully . Taehyung and Jungkook stay silent but yoongi is eating as if nothing matters disputed his coloring showing something else.

"They wanted to know who topped" Yoongi says simply. "Oh...........well are you ready yoongi?" I say trying to change the topic. I hear taehyung and Jungkook snicker in the kitchen while shoving pancakes in their mouths. Yoongi nods his head and me and him head out to the car.

We get in and I made sure to bring a pillow and blanket for yoongi since it's going to be a long drive. He doesn't say anything g and sits in the back so he can lay down. I play gentle music as I recall our destination.

During the period where yoongi was in the hospital they found his old records and called his parents. They didn't answer the phone because they thought it was a prank call. After yoongi woke up I called them up and let them know their child is a child of the moon, and about our relationship.

"You mean to tell me our baby boy is Alive!??" I hear his mother call out crying.

"Yes and I'm sure he would love to see you guys" I say over the line.

"HONEY! HONEY! Yoongi's Alive!!" She calls out. I hear a grown mans voice in the back crying.

"Thank you we would love to see him soon jimin. Will you bring him to us?" The father says.

"Yes I'll bring him in a couple day as a surprise..make sure his brother is there too!" I say smiling through the phone.

"Thank you so much we'll see you soon"

~line disconnects~

Recalling the call I become happy and curious of how yoongi will react. It's been so long since he's seen them or thought about them. He's technically in his forty's now dispite being frozen in ice time moved on without him. His parents are now old grandparents now.

After two hours yoongi wakes up and starts asking endless questions. I ignore most of them being amused at how annoyed he's getting. After awhile he finally gives up asking but I can tell he's nervous. I hold out my hand from the front extending it toward him. He gladly takes my hands and kisses it.

"Don't worry baby we are here." I say parking in front of a small home. Yoongi looks out the window and his eyes widen in shock.

"I'm.....I-I'm" he stutters.

"Baby what's wrong?" I say worriedly.

"I'm home.." tears fill his eyes and his gummy smile grows larger then I've ever seen it.

It's been awhile since I've updated but I'm glad to continue to write this book. Ending books is sad 💕💕

Please vote and comment 💕💕