𝓣𝒶𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝑒𝒹

1128 words

Chapter 13
trust in love•

Yin&yang facts
Sometimes if they don't spend enough time with each other or one of them needs more attention it can cause them to get really sick (severe coloring)
To cure it they need a lot of attention and love from the other.

(Namjoon & jin)
*namjoon clicks voice message*

"Hey um...it's been a couple weeks since I've heard from you.....I'm worried about you Namjoon....I know we haven't talked in awhile since...........ummm...just call me back okay? ......i love you." Jin says in the voice message leaving Namjoon silent.

Namjoon takes in a couple deep breaths before he stands up from the bench he's been sleeping on. "Jin...I'm sorry I....what am I even saying" Namjoon runs his fingers through his greasy hair before he yells. "Ahhhhhhhhhh why am I like this!"

Namjoon feels a rush of emotion hit him like a truck. Tears run down his cheeks as he holds his head in sorrow. He then stands up to keep looking for yoongi while listening to Jin's multiple voice messages.

"Hey Namjoon we can talk this out....please come home..whatever you did I forgive you." Jin says in a quite voice

*He clicks another one.*

"I love you Namjoon. I love you sooo sooo freaking much *sobs* please just give me a text...anything"

Namjoon was about to turn around and run back to jin. He loved jin with all his heart he just got caught up in his first love. He misses Jin's home cooked meals and his motherly personality. He missed how jin would do his tie for him every morning and kiss him on the cheek. He missed all of it. He didn't understand why he still wasn't over Yoongi.

Just as he was about to turn around and head home he over heard a conversation between two younger men with great hair. "Do you think yoongi will be alright?" The stranger says. Namjoon stops in his tracks and turns around.

"I'm sorry jin I have to see him again " he says under his breath as he follows the two strangers.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

(A couple days later: yoongi & Jimin)

Taehyung went out with jungkook and a couple friends of his leaving yoongi and Jimin alone at home. Yoongi ironically had caught a cold causing his powers and coloring to be all over the place.

"Ahhhhhh chuuuuuuu!!!!!" Yoongi squeaked in his sneeze a bit and caused half of his body to turn to ice only seconds later for the ice to break off. "Yoongi I know it's hard but you're going to need to try to not sneeze...you might end up causing your whole body to freeze." Both of them giggles though they both knew Jimin was serious.

Yoongi was in a blanket burrito sitting on the couch watching the hobbit (with Korean subtitles). He easily got bored and starting yawning before he gently rested his blue hair on a soft pillow. Jimin watched this and smiled while he played with yoongis blue locks.

He's just so.....so beautiful. I'm so lucky to be in love with him. Jimin said to himself feeling his coloring come as his cheeks heated up. He was playing some pretty and slow classical music as he gently start cooking and sturing the soup he was making with love. "All was peaceful and happy in their world.

Then two knuckleheads decided to ruin it by saying  "Hey we are home" Jungkook and Taehyung come running in with food tissues and some snacks. "Shhhhh you guys yoongi is trying to sleep!" Jimin sort of whisper yells at them. Jungkook and Taehyung hang their heads down in shame before they silently apologize.

"Sorry jiminah we didn't know yoongi would be asleep.." Taehyung says. Jimin rolls his eyes as he pours some of the soup in a bowl and walks over to yoongi. Jimin can feel jungkook eyeing him but ignores it. Yoongi is simply more important then whatever is happening.

Jimin kneels down by the couch and gently wakes up yoongi. "Hey yoongs I made you some soup." He says as quietly as possible in yoongi's ear. Yoongi slowly opens his eyes then smiles widely when he sees Jimin. "Thank you" Yoongi kind of croaks since his throat hurts.

It broke jungkooks heart seeing yoongi this way but he couldn't do anything. Jimin would've taken care of yoongi better anyways. "I love you yoongi" Jimin says kissing the top of yoongi's head before he stands up. "Alright you two watch him while I put the soup in the fridge.

Jungkook was going to decline but Taehyung nodded while smiling. Jungkook watched as Taehyung sat down on the couch lifting yoongi's head so it can lay on his lap. Jungkook also sat down copying Taehyungs action but instead put yoongi legs on his lap.

They wrapped him around in a couple more blanks while Taehyung was playing with yoongi's hair. "How is he looking?" Jimin asked Taehyung even though he knew yoongi was probably  awake. "He's still too cold Jimin..." Taehyung says in a worried tone watching Yoongis cheeks go from blue to a dark purple.

"Just take him to bed Jimin and lay with him. He needs you the most right now" jungkook says seriously causing Jimin to understand and agree. Jimin doesn't know what to say because it seems a bit obvious Jungkook was a bit jealous of Jimin. "Are you okay with that Jimin asks and makes eyecontact with jungkook causing jungkook to lower his head and nod. Taehyung looks at both of them A bit confused.

"Okay" is all Jimin says as he walks over to yoongi and picks him up bridal style pulling him close to his body. Yoongi wraps his arm around Jimin and hides his face in Jimin's chest. Jimin feels butterflies in his stomach at yoongi cute actions as he gently walks over to his room and lays yoongi down on his bed.

The second he goes back to close the door yoongi makes grabby hands at Jimin and pouts missing the warmth of Jimin. "Give me a sec okay?" Jimin smiles at yoongi then turns his attention to Taehyung and jungkook on the couch.

Jungkook has his hands on both sides of Taehyung face as they slowly kissed. Jimin then saw jungkook mouth an I love you to Taehyung with a tear rub down his cheek. Jimin didn't know how to feel. He felt happiness for his best friend and worry. Was jungkook starting to actually love Taehyung? Or was it all an act?

He then closed his door and turned his attention back to yoongi and got in bed with him. Now alone with Yoongi he wrapped his arms around a cold yoongi and he watched as yoongi coloring went away slowly and visibly watched yoongi's sickness leave him.

He kissed the top of yoongi's head causing yoongi to smile in his sleep.
"I'm sorry I haven't given you enough attention Yoongi it must be hard adjusting to all of this. I promise I'll be more there for you from now on. We'll get through this together." Jimin said pulling yoongi as close to him as possible. He then fell asleep soon after.

☁️🌙