𝓣𝓇𝓎𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒫𝓉.1

1073 Words

Chapter 26
mistakes make people

Namjoon and Jungkook
"Months after yoonmin marriage"
______________________________
"He's married now namjoon"
"I know...." I say trying to hide any strong emotions from emerging in my tone. I recall the wedding day and seeing yoongi smiling from ear to ear. It was adorable.

"What are you going to do?" Jungkook asks. "I heard about someone you used to date awhile ago. Jin I think was his name. J hope said you guys really had something special.

"I loved a supposed dead friend of mine for 15 years and the only person who made it so I didn't think about him was jin, but what do you want me to say....I left him. I didn't even do it properly or with any explaination. The second I heard yoongi's name.....I left Jin." I bury my face in shame. I just admitted after a year what I did.

"You know..I know what you did was aweful but you aren't alone. I emotionally cheated on Taehyung but we got passed it. What I did was wrong but I had to accept that it was in my blood to fall in love with yoongi but in my heart to fall in love with taehyung." I look at him confused on what he's trying to tell me.

"But you are a child of the sun.. I'm just a regular human."

"Are you? Is loving someone unconditionally for 15 years with no change a human thing? In some cases maybe but I feel like there is more here." He says with a stern voice looking at me with a serious look.

"The legend says a child of the sun can only fall in love with a child of the moon but...taehyung is completely normal." I am starting to think to all the possibilities of that being able to happen but it makes no sense. Jungkook shouldn't feel anything towards taehyung.

"I haven't mentioned this to jimin or yoongi yet since it's recent news but me and taehyung made a discovery. Since taehyung is adopted it was hard to trace his family but when we did we found out his great great grandmother was a child of the moon. She was trapped in ice for 50 years but never found her fated mate. Obviously she married at one point but the main thing here is that taehyung is a descendant of a child of the moon." He pauses and takes a deep breathe after saying all that. I look at him like he's crazy.

"No matter what, a child of the moon and a child of the sun will find each other. That's beautiful. That must mean yours and taehyungs ancestors were fated to meet." I say with awe at the idea.

"You're missing the point namjoon. I can fall in love with taehyung because he's a child of the moon in a way. Your strong love for yoongi could either be a simple love story or something more." I stand up annoyed with Jungkook's words.

"I doubt it Jungkook my actions are my own stupidity. You don't even know me. I couldn't be a descendant of a child of the sun. I would know Jungkook." I walk away to my kitchen to start making something to eat.

"Me and him would make pasta together every Saturday night you know. The first night we made pasta I opened up about my strong love for Yoongi. He said he understood me but still wanted a future with me. I pushed him away that night but he never stopped visiting me." I put the pasta in the boiling water and feel my eyes burn.

"What did I do Jungkook?" I rest my body against the counter and look up to hopefully dry my tears. Jungkook walks over and pats my shoulder.

"I don't believe you're a bad guy namjoon. You just made a mistake, but will you entertain my theory and let me know if you find anything" I look at him and nod.

"I'll let you know if I find anything" I say back. We walk towards the front door and I escort Jungkook out. "Thank you for visiting me Jungkook it's nice to have more friends. It's also nice to talk to somebody about things."

"Just text me if you wanna hangout anytime it was nice talking to you today and opening up about my feelings. I really hope my situation is similar to yours though. It could explain some of your pain." We hug and he leaves.

I walk inside back towards the stove and see the water boiling over the pot. I rush over and accidentally touch the flame since I'm very clumsy. I watch in horror as I feel nothing.

Has heat ever harmed me?

I laugh it off pretending I didn't just see that and add spices to my tomato sauce. Then I mix the sauce and the pasta together making overly fancy spaghetti. I look outside and see rain and lighting in the nights sky. It's hard to forget the beautiful nights that I shared with jin.

-a couple years ago-
He held me tight
As I cried for my lost friend yoongi
Reliving that awful day again as the night brought snow. My body shaked aggressively remembering the pain of never seeing yoongi again.
I thought I was lost as well
Living everyday on auto pilot
But then I met someone new
Someone who brought color back into my life
That beautiful person was called "Jin"
They held me close to their chest that night until the terrors went away.
Until all I heard was his heartbeat calming me down.
"I love you" he said.
I looked at him feeling butterflies
"I think I love you too"

The truth is he never stopped calling me and trying. I just never answered his phone calls afraid he had hated me now. I don't deserve him anymore...not after what I did. He calls me every night even now but I haven't been able to answer his calls. It hurts too much.

I look down

My love "Jin" is calling........

Decline. Answer.

Namjoon: "hello?"

Seakjin: "namjoon I'm in trouble please help.."

Namjoon: ......... "what?"

A new chapter for everyone's life...
Don't worry I'm only going ahead in time for namjoon's story I will go back in time for a chapter on the yoonmin wedding.

Please like, comment, and vote 💜