𝓣𝑒𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇

1152 words

Chapter 5
fix my broken heart•
Yin&yang facts
Even though connecting hurts a child of the sun more it can still effect the child of the moon in a painful way. First it will effect the child of the moon. Where they feel the most cold is where they will feel the most heat. Like their nose, cheeks, and fingers for example.

(Continuation of last chapter)
Taehyungs face was red and puffy as he cried while running away. Jimin was trying his bests to catch up to Taehyung but it proved to be extremely hard to. Jimin was about to give up when Taehyung suddenly collapsed in front of him. "Shit Taehyung" Jimin said under his breath as he ran faster to get to Taehyung.

"Calm down I'm okay just tired" Taehyungs voice cracked alittle as he said that. "Taehyung" Jimin said in a sweet voice. Then suddenly he started to whack Taehyung. "You crazy son of a gun you had me worried sick!!" Jimin said while beating tae in between each word.

"I-I'm Sorry hyung. I should've just told you sooner." His voice sounds sad and tears start to roll down his puffy cheeks. "Oh taetae" Jimin pulls Taehyung into a hug and squeezes him a bit.

" Will you be okay though?" Jimin face changes from a smile to a face of worry. Taehyung lightly shakes his head saying no. "I will be though Jimin. I promise...for you I will learn to get over you no matter how long it takes." Taehyungs bursts out into tears into Jimin's arms.

"You take all the time you need and if you need space I can do that for you." Jimin says rubbing Taehyungs back while he cries. "No...no space. I'll just start dating. I don't want space from you." Taehyung says looking at Jimin through his tears. "That's good Taehyung im sure with your amazing personality the right guy will fall for you." Taehyung pulls away from Jimin's hug and wipes his tears.

"Yeah your right best friend. I will find someone." Both of them give eachother a warm smile even though Taehyung is really hurt.

"Wait Jimin your coloring is coming back fast." Taehyungs points at Jimin's face with fear. "What about yoongi? Is yoongi okay!?!" Taehyung yells while remembering what he saw at the airport. "Oh my god Jimin we need to get back to yoongi now!!"

Jimin doesn't know why yoongi could be in a lot of danger but he chooses to ignore his confusion and follow a running Taehyung back to his house. While running Taehyung is yelling at Jimin. "Did you just run out and leave yoongi!?!?" Taehyung says while panting. "Well yeah I was following your fast ass!!!" This causes both of them to laugh while sprinting.

When they get to Jimin front door they hear intense screaming. Both Jimin and Taehyung give eachother a Look and run to where the screaming is coming from. When they get to the room they see yoongi huddled in a ball on fire. His fingers are pitch black and his eyes are blood red. Jimin watches in shock not knowing what to do.

Taehyung runs down to Jimin basement to get the fire extinguisher. Once he grabs it he almost trips getting back to yoongi. Jimin is still standing there watching yoongi get sprayed. "Jimin!" Taehyungs yells. "JIMIN!!!" Jimin snaps out of whatever he was in a help Taehyung pick up yoongi.

"Put him in the bathtub and turn on cold water. I'm going to run to the store and buy some bags of ice. Watch him and make sure he doesn't ignite again. I'll explain this later" and with that Taehyung grabs the car keys and runs out of the house to do what he said he would. What had happened earlier wasn't completely forgotten so he left with small tears in his eyes.

Yoongi looks dead. He looks extremely tired and limp but he is breathing and his eyes are open. "J....*heavy breathing* Jimin what happened?" Yoongi says in a quiet voice. "I don't know suddenly my skin turned red and.." Jimin is interrupted my yoongi.

"No not me what happened between you and Taehyung?" Jimin is shocked by yoongi question but then shakes out of his shock so he can answer him. "Oh my and Taehyung talked and he said he was going to try to get over me. He also cried a lot" while Jimin is talking yoongi's face seems to falter and he looks sad.

" I'm sorry Jimin it's all my fault. I haven't even been here a week and I bet he already hates me. I bet you hate me to."yoongi says.

"I don't hate you yoongi. It's not your fault. Maybe we took it to fast but you shouldn't regret kissing me. Taehyungs knows I see him as a brother and could never see him as a lover. My whole life I've felt nothing for anyone until I met you. Hell I though I was asexual" yoongi giggles at what Jimin says causing his arm to ignite with a small flame.

"Ahhh Jimin it's happening again" yoongi starts to feel alittle panicked. "Hey it's okay" Jimin takes yoongi hands kisses it, then gently places it into the water of the bathtub making a small sizzle noise.

"Look yoongi I know we've just met. I know you may not feel something for me yet but I know we are soulmates. I'll wait as long as I have to for you. Also if you ever need me I promise you I will be there. It's only been a couple days but I'll take care of you. I've waited my whole life for my soulmate. When I found you, you don't even understand how happy I was. I thought I was alone in this world. I'm so sorry that the only way for us to come together though was for you to leave your world behind."

Jimin looks at yoongi and sees that his eyes are filled with tears. "Jimin I know I've just met you but I do want to see if we work. Right now though I'm confused hurt and scared. Can you please hold me? I need someone right now." Jimin immediately gets into the bathtub with all of his clothes on like yoongi and pulls yoongi over to him. Yoongi rest his head on Jimin's chest and starts to gently cry.

"It's okay yoongi. You don't have to hold in your pain anymore." Jimin says in a sweet voice while rubbing yoongi's back. As if in que yoongi starts to cry letting all his emotions out. He cries for his lost past. He cries for namjoons broken heart and he cries for his own broken self.

Yoongi isn't the type of person to cry in front of anyone. He never showed j hope or namjoon his tears. Yoongi also isn't the type of person to reach out for help. He hated how vulnerable he felt with Jimin but he also loved it. He felt as though he had someone. Someone who can hold him in his darkest times. Someone who can love him. Yoongi didn't know what this fate thing was and he wasn't sure if he wanted to believe it. But, for right now yoongi would let himself believe in fantasies and magic. Because right now In Jimin's arms yoongi has never felt more loved.