𝓣𝑜𝓇𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝒫𝓉. 𝟣

1065 words

Chapter 19
yoongi's dream•
Definition of the word tormented:
extreme pain or anguish of body or mind

Chapter 19•yoongi's dream•Definition of the word tormented:extreme pain or anguish of body or mind

"Let's go"

I grab my suitcase and quickly pull out my plane ticket. In front of me are j Hope and Namjoon. They are laughing together. They seem to be having a good time. I walk behind them by only a couple feet.

I quickly jog to catch up to these two daddy long legs. They smile at me and we all go into our gate together. We got first class since namjoons dad owns the airport, or at least that's what I remember.

We go and sit in our seats and order as much food as we can. "I'll take your most expensive food" I say giving namjoon a grin. As a response he just winks as me. "Order as much as you'd like yoongi". Right after that Namjoon blushes making me giggle.

What a goof can't even flirt...

The flight is a really long one since we are going to Antarctica. It wasn't a trip I wanted at first but after weeks of bribing me I accepted. Namjoon really wanted me to be there so I couldn't refuse.

"Hey yoongi do you think you'll go skiing?!" J hope says from the seat behind me. "Ha! That's funny!! I'll use this vacation to sleep." I say pulling out a pillow and resting my head.

I slowly drift off but I don't see darkness. I open my eyes seconds later and see our plane landing. "Hey J Hope how long was I asleep??" I say rubbing my eyes. "Literally the whole time...gosh your no fun yoongi. Namjoon talked to me about calculus the whole damn ride." J hope says angrily pulling out his luggage.

"Hey to be fair it's actually very interesting." Namjoon says with a matter of fact tone. J Hope just yawns as he walks out of the plane.

That's so weird I don't even remember sleeping.

Actually I don't even know why I'm here. I feel like I belong somewhere else.

Something about this feels like déjà vu.

"Come on yoongi people behind us are getting angry." Namjoon says taking my stuff and walking ahead of me. "Oh right s-sorry!" I follow behind like a small kid.

I blink and we are in a taxi heading towards somewhere. I look around me in fear and feel my heart rate increase. "Where are we?" I say as calmly as possible to j Hope who is sitting by me.

"What are you smoking? We are in a taxi to our hotel yoongi." J hope says worryingly as he puts a hand to my forehead. "A fever...that's not good". I put my hand on my head and suddenly feel a very sharp pain in my head.

"AHHHGGGHH!!" I yell out in pain and when I open my eyes again I'm somewhere new. I'm in a room...a hotel room. My hand was on the doorknob as if I was about to do something but I don't know what.

What's happening?

The door swings open and there is j Hope with a hot coco in his hands extending it out to me. "Are you okay yoongi you didn't seem to good earlier?" He says pulling me out of the room.

"Yeah I just feel like this has all happened before.....like everything and why does time keep jumping. I don't feel good...." I say holding my throbbing head again.

"I'm sure it's nothing I can assure you that this is your first time going to Antarctica yoongi." J hope says laughing. We walk down to the lobby. Everything seems blurry.

Maybe I am just crazy...

That's funny something changed again.

I look down and the coco is gone and is replaced with gloves. I also notice that I'm wearing heavy snow gear. I look up and j hopes attire has changed too. "Were you not just....." I started but j Hope interrupts.

"Not what? Come on yoongi let's go Namjoon is waiting for us!" J hope says pulling me outside. We run up to Namjoon and he's pulling me to where he is. "I said I wasn't going to go skiing guys!" I yell out but they pull me down with them.

This doesn't feel right..

I shouldn't be here..

Where's .....JIMIN!?!

I tumble foreword and slid down the hill. I brace for impact but I'm fine. I feel no fall but I do pain but only in my head. I grab it again in pain and open my eyes. I'm in darkness.

"Ahhhh where am I!?!?" I yells out. I hear foot steps coming from a distance and my door flings open. It's Namjoon in pajamas and a worried face. "Yoongi why did you yell!? It's 2:30 in the freaking night!!" He yells whispers.

"Namjoon where am I!?! I shouldn't be here..." I say crying. He runs over to me and hugs me. I look up at his face and notice something.

You seem.....younger. The namjoon from before is here again. His younger face the face I loved back then. I held his cheek in my hand and smiled.

"Namjoon do you age?" I say rubbing tears out of my eyes. He giggles and ruffles my hair. "Is that your way of complimenting me yoongi? If it is I'll take it. Anyways we're going skiing tomorrow again so make sure you get your sleep." I feel panicked arise again and I start to sweat.

"Yoongi?? Yoongi!?! What's wrong are you okay??" Namjoon says putting his hands to my forehead. "Namjoon I'm scared....I don't wanna go skiing" I say quietly. "I won't see you again if I do please don't make me skii".

"Don't be silly you had a great time today. You made so much progress! Also don't worry if you get hurt I'll take care of you okay?" I nod my head in agreement and calm down. "Okay thank you Namjoon. I don't know what's going on with me."he smiles and stands up to leave. "I'm glad now get some rest for tomorrow is going to be a good day." He says shutting the lights off.

"Okay goodnight Namjoon"

"Goodnight yoongi"

That's right It's nothing I'll wake up and go skiing tomorrow and be fine. I just need sleep right now. Yeah that's it .....sleep.

I....have....written...this....3...times. I keep redeciding how this should've gone but it got harder to write the more I tried. I like this version the best though. I hope you guys have been enjoying ice cold.

The events in this part did happen but are a bit different since these are yoongis memories.

I love you guys❤️

If you like.....vote&comment please