𝓣𝓌𝒾𝓃𝓀𝓁𝑒

1161 words

Chapter 11
truth or dare•

The four of them are now sitting around a campfire setting up seats and snacks for their game. Jungkook gets a blanket for Taehyung and wraps it around him. Jimin does the same but wraps the blanket around him and yoongi. Yoongi holds one end while Jimin holds the other and they scoot close together to warm eachother up. Well more for Jimin to warm Yoongi up.

They play some calming music and listen to the sounds of the ocean waves. Because yoongi is a child of the moon his coloring is more apparent at night. Jimin notices this and looks at yoongi with loving eyes. Yoongi seems more beautiful right now.His cheeks have little sparkles that glow in the moonlight and his mood seems better since the sun went down.

Yoongi rests his head on Jimin's shoulder and holds his hand. Jimin snuggles up and rest his head ontop of yoongi's while playing with his fingers.

"Alright! You guys ready to start the game?" Jungkook suddenly yells causing everyone to jump a bit. Taehyung hugs himself with the blanket and nods in response to Jungkook. "You lovebirds ready?" Jungkook asks. "As I'll ever be.." Jimin says in an annoyed tone.

"Alrighty then!" Jungkook sits down and rubs his hands together to get some sort of warmth from the fire he has built. "Jimin....truth or dare" Jimin being extra takes his time looking up into the sky to enjoy the stars before he even think about answering.

"Hey pretty boy we don't got all day..." Jungkook says annoyed at Jimin's actions. "Mmmm DARE" Jimin gives jungkook a glare while jungkook smirks. "I dare you to jump into the ocean fully clothed!" Taehyung giggles and rolls his eyes while he sees Jimin face go white. "B-but it's cold..." Jimin says while hugging the blanket".

"Come on don't be a wimp I thought you were a child of the sun. Just warm yourself up." Jimin slowly got up and then ran towards the beach. The others watched him in shock that he actually did it. Just before Jimin hit the water jungkook yells something "you know I was kidding right!?!" He cups his mouth with his hands while laughing and Jimin comes running back completely soaked.

"Just wait til I get to you then you're dead!" Jimin comes darting towards jungkook like a bullet then shoves jungkook a bit. "Hey chill I'm just messing around...it's your turn anyways now." Jimin glares at jungkook, wraps a towel around his waist, and sits down by yoongi. "Fine whatever..truth or darrrrrre TAEHYUNG"

"Truth.." Taehyung responds quietly since he's shivering in the cold. "Has jungkook told you his most embarrassing story and if he has share it." Jimin smiles at a confused jungkook then waits for tae to respond. "He has and it went like this..... "babe" jungkook cuts him off and gives tae puppy dog eyes in hopes that he won't share.

"Alright So this bitch saw a cute dog at the mall and went to go and pet it. While he was petting it he also scratched its stomach and held it upwards. When he did he realized that it was a toy dog the whole time and ended up having to apologize to a mother for stealing her daughters toy." Tae finishes the story and laughs with yoongi and Jimin. Jungkook is sitting there red and mad.

"Hey it's an honest mistake" he throws his hands up in defense. "Sur....alright tae it's your turn to truth or dare someone." Jimin says while giggling thinking about jungkooks embarrassing moment. "Truth or dare....yoongi" Taehyung scoots Closer to jungkook for warmth and jungkook pulls him in kissing his forehead.

" uh........dare" yoongi says surprisingly confident considering the smirk on jungkooks face as he whispers something into Taes ear. "Sit on Jimin's lap for the next ten minutes." Yoongi feels his heart drop and can see Jimin's coloring appear. "What kind of dare is that?!?" Taehyung yells while hitting jungkook.

Yoongi hesitantly stands up and walks to Jimin. Luckily for yoongi Jimin has dried himself with the towel after coming out of the beach so he isn't cold. Yoongi sits down at a side ways angle so he can still see Taehyung and jungkook then wraps his arms around Jimin's neck. Yoongi feels extremely shy but notices that Jimin is a blushing mess so he's not the only one.

"Hey guys I'm kind of sick of this game can we should eat now" Taehyung whines while getting up. "Yeah this game got lame. Me and tae will start preparing the food you too lovebirds can stay there." Jungkook follows after Taehyung and they put on matching aprons while cooking together.

Jimin who has wrapped his arms around yoongi waist can't seem to control his coloring. His cheeks are bright red and the tips of his fingers are starting to turn black. Yoongi is the same. His cheeks are a dark purple and the tips of his fingers are like ice.

Yoongi starts to shiver so Jimin wraps the blanket around yoongi like a burrito and carries him on his lap like a baby. Yoongi leaves his head on Jimin's chest and looks really drowsy. "Are your tired?" Jimin asks in a sweet voice. Yoongi only nods his head in Jimin's chest and hears Jimin giggle.

"You're always tired" Jimin says to yoongi but yoongi is now half asleep. Jimin hugs yoongi tighter in his arms and starts lightly swaying him side to side. After a couple minutes of hugging yoongi Jimin unconsciously starts to sing.

Yoongi who is still awake he just has his eyes closed, can feel his heart beat increase in speed. Jimin's voice is beautiful. Yoongi hasn't heard Jimin sing like this before. He is hitting a lot of high notes showing no strain in his voice. Yoongi felt his body relax as Jimin continues to sway him while singing a beautiful song. Suddenly his notes start to get higher and higher until he hits a really high note causing yoongi to shoot up from Jimin's chest.

"Haha sorry did I wake you up?" Jimin's eyes are hidden in his smile while yoongi looks at him in shock. "You have an amazing voice." Yoongi says under his breath, but Jimin still heard. "Thank you" They look into eachothers eyes while smiling before Jimin starts to lean in.

Yoongi doesn't move until the last second when their lips collide. It's short and sweet leaving butterflies in both of their stomachs. "YOONMIN! WE HAVE HAMBURGERS!!" Taehyungs yells with jungkook killing yoongi and Jimin's romantic mood. "UGHHHHHH were coming" Jimin says lightly lifting yoongi off his lap.

"Before we eat let's have a toast!" Taehyung says holding up a can of beer. Yoongi and Jimin walk over and grab a can of beer and a hamburger as well. "A toast to what?" Jimin says while holding up a beer also with jungkook and yoongi.

"To Love!" Everyone giggles at Taehyung cuteness then clink their beer cans. "TO NEW LOVE" they say together.