𝓣𝑜𝑔𝑒𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝓅𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓈𝑒

1099 words

Chapter 25
•forever with you•

Yoongi's perspective
I slowly got out of the car seeing only blur because of the happy tears falling from my eyes. I look towards my childhood home and see two small children running up to me. My vision clears and I see them more clearly.

"Uncle yoongi! Uncle yoongi!" They scream running into my arms. I pick them up both in one arm and I smile to them. "Uncle yoongi?" I say. I look toward the front door and see my older brother walk out. He stops are stares at me with a face of pure shock.

"Yoongi!" He calls out running towards me. He gently takes both his own kids I presume from my arms and hugs me basically lifting me up. "It's been so long but you don't look a day over 5 as usual." He says squishing my cheeks.

I pout and glare at him before I smile again. "Well god you got old! Where's your hair!??" I say rubbing his bald head. We all laugh and I remember jimin is behind me. I turn around quickly and give him a big hug and kiss.

"Thank you so much jiminie I love you" I say hugging him again tightly. "Of course yoongi". His smile is so genuinely sweet I find myself melt into is eyes. " *cough* so are you going to introduce us or not?" I hear my brother say behind me.

"Oh crap right. Jimin this is my hyung. Hyung this is my boyfriend." I say as confidently as possible. We al stand there silently hearing the little kids chant. "Uncle has a boyfriend! Uncle has a boyfriend!". My brothers stern face turns to a smile and he holds out a hand to jimin.

"Welcome to the family." He says making jimin blush and quickly bow for respect. "Thank you~" he says quietly. "Let's go inside now.." my hyung says directing us towards the door. I grab jimins hand and pick up my niece in the other.

We head inside my familiar childhood home and I see two smal figures sitting on the couch. "Oma? Appa?" I say quietly. My mother looks up first and her lips curl into a smile. "Ohhhh my baby come here." She reaches out her arms for a hug and I bend down to her height and kiss her cheeks.

My father stands up smiling and gives me a big hug. He says nothing but only smiles with tears in his eyes holding my face. He shakes jimins hands and bows to him makin him blush in embarrassment. "You do t have to do that." He says bowing back to him.

After a couple hours of catching up and laughing we all are sitting at the dinner table eating traditional Korean foods for celebration. My father who has been mostly silent all these hours says something quietly under his breathe. "What is it appa?" I ask.

He looks up at me with a serious look and stares. Then he smiles. "I knew you were a child of the moon." Everyone sits there in shock. I didn't even notice my coloring appearing on my face til just now. I look down at my hands and see my black fingers and blue arms.

"How long have I been blue?" I joke. Jimin smiles and hold my hands making my coloring disappear. "Since you first hugged your mom." Jimin giggles. "You must've been super happy to see them having your coloring appear.". I smile to myself and think 'maybe'.

We finish off the day with a stories many hugs and tears. I'd say my favorite part was hearing my brother and his wife's love story. They seemed so awkward at first it was adorable. I thought we were leaving but jimin went to go and take to my parents for a second.

I got curious but I couldn't fully hear them. All I heard was my mother crying and screaming "yes!". My father was the same subtract the screaming part. I sit in the living room with my brothers wife. I assume my brother snuck in to hear also. After a couple minutes of me playing with my brothers kids they all come out with red eyes and puffy faces.

"What happened? Did we hit their dog on the way here or something?" I say. Jimin smiles at that but then stops smiling and walks toward me. "No I just had a question I ask them." He says. Looking behind him at my parents. They nod there heads making me more confused then before.

"What question, and why couldn't I come with you to hear it also?" I say with a sad tone to get what I want.

"Do you really wanna hear my question baby?" He says making me blush I front of my parents. I hit him playfully telling him not to embarrass me.

"Yes I'd like to hear it" I say once i feel my coloring calm down.

-jimin gets down on one knee out of nowhere. He starts off saying "my love, my soulmate, though I have so much I wanna say before this I'll keep it short. You're the one, and you're not just my soulmate. You're my mint haired stranger, my best friend, and hopefully my husband. Will you marry me?" He finishes looking up at yoongi-

"I um I-I" I feel my whole body freeze up with coloring. The blue and black reach the fingertips my jiminie holds.

"YES!" I call out with probably the biggest smile on my face. Like a light switch turned on our coloring shines brightly as we both embrace each other in a huge hug. We pull back only to slide the ring on my finger, and lucky for jimin it fits.

More tears are shed and my whole family plans out our wedding for the next hour with my mom insisting on it being space themed. We said our temporary goodbye and hugged everyone on our way out.

I fell asleep on the ride home having after that be a blur. I just remember waking up after being layed in bed and seeing jimin In front of me smiling. I look down at my hand then back at him. "We're getting married..." I whisper. He pulls me into his arms and kisses my head.

"Finally"

Aye so my favorite book is ending soon and I'm sad now I love this concept and the characters. Also I typed this fast pls check for errors and let me know.

Love y'all please vote & comment💕💕