𝓣𝑒𝓂𝓅𝓉𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃𝓈

1255 words

Chapter 12
fighting for you•

(Morning after)
The next day all four boy wake up in Jimin's house on his huge couch. The first to wake up is yoongi.  Which is surprising since he is normally last to wake up. He sees Jimin laying down with with arms wrapped around yoongi's waist. Yoongi finds this cute and shakes Jimin's bed head hair until it's a blond fluffball.

"Oh my gosh I hate you~" Jimin mumbles in his sleepy voice while pulling yoongi closer to him. "You're so cute Jimin soooooooo cute but I'm hungry and need to pee." Jimin pouts and hides his face in yoongi stomach. Unknown to both of them jungkook is also awake in the Corner of the couch with Taehyung resting near him.

Jungkook has been awake this whole time and was silently watching yoongi from afar. Watching yoongi wake up made jungkook blush and feel a weird way he didn't like. They soon went away though after watching yoongi play with Jimin's hair while smiling. Nope definitely didn't bother him.

I shouldn't feel this way about Yoongi we have just met. It must be my child of the sun instincts....

"Jiminie I'll carry you if you help me with breakfast~" yoongi says in a calm and caring way. Jimin nods in yoongi stomach then slowly gets up and stretches. Yoongi pokes Jimin stomach while he is stretching a giggles at how cute Jimin is in the morning.

Yoongi kneels down just enough for Jimin to be able to lazily climb on top and wrap his arms around yoongi neck. Yoongi slowly walks on the cold floor of the kitchen then sets Jimin down on the counter while he looks in the fridge for food. "Guess we will have to do pancakes again.." yoongi says in a disappointed voice.

"That okay I like pancakes...we can go shopping later" Jimin says in a high pitched voice causing yoongi heart to melt and jungkooks to feel anger for some reason. Yoongi brings the ingredients over to the counter near Jimin and starts to put the ingredients in a bowl.

Jimin jumps down from the counter and hugs yoongi from behind. He leaves a bunch of pecks on Yoongi cheeks while he moves the batter to the stove to bake. Yoongi doesn't show any reaction other then the coloring of his cheeks becoming more magenta the more Jimin kissed him.

After a couple pancakes were done yoongi had Jimin decorate them with whipped cream and strawberries. Jimin finds this to be very fun as he decorated them while eating more whipped cream then anybodys stomach could handle. Yoongi watches adoringly while he finishes flipping the last couple of pancakes.

Jimin sprays some whipped cream on his lips and points at them signaling for yoongi to kiss him. Yoongi ignores him at first testing his patience. Jimin getting annoyed by this and whines while pointing at his lips. yoongi pretends as though he saw nothing. Jimin gives up and feels sad which causes a huge tearto form in his eye.

That sad face was enough to drive yoongi crazy so in the moment yoongi grabs Jimin and lifted him up on the counter again just like he did before. This time alittle but more rough which causes Jimin to squeal. Yoongi was about to attack Jimin lips with love but jungkook came in a ruined the moment.

"Ew get a room I don't want to see this so early in the morning" jungkook says flicking Jimin's chubby cheeks causing yoongi to get alittle irritated. "Whatever you're just jealous..go and smother Taehyung with love" Jimin says while not sparing jungkook a glance since yoongi is right in front of him.

Jungkook rolls his eyes and walks over to the couch to wake Taehyung up. "Hey tae" jungkook lightly smacks taes shoulder but gets no response. "babyyyyyyy" jungkook whines at the top of his lungs but still no response. "Oh well more pancakes for me". Jungkook turns his body back to the kitchen only to see Jimin and yoongi kissing.

I wish I found him before you did Jimin. Argh what am I saying...

Jungkook glares at them before angrily grabbing a plate and five pancakes. He shoves them into his mouth feeling only anger and jealousy. Jimin and yoongi follow behind him and sit by him by the table with their own pancakes. "Hey are you okay?" Yoongi says in a calm voice causing jungkook mood to change.

"Y-yeah I'm fine just tired" jungkook smiles back not wanting to show any hint of anger. "Why isn't Taehyung awake? I thought you went to wake him up." Yoongi says questioning why jungkook would let Taehyung sleep through such a good breakfast. "I tried to wake him but I thinks it's better he gets some sleep. Save him a couple pancakes though" he says smiling.  After a couple minutes Jimin finishes first and starts cleaning up leaving jungkook and yoongi at the table.

"So um yoongi.... what do you do for fun?"jungkook mentally slaps himself for sounding so awkward but yoongi takes no notice to his embarrassment. "Well before the snow incident I used to write a lot of music.." jungkook feels excitement fill him at what yoongi has said. "REALLY!?! Me too!!!" Yoongi smiles at jungkook and jungkooks coloring shows a bit.

Yoongi took no notice to this and thought that his coloring only showed because he was embarrassed or shy but Jimin who was watching them in the corner of his eye felt something different. Jimin's coloring only appears like that when with yoongi (who he is in love with)or for safety reasons . That happens only because Jimin is yoongi's soulmate...so..why is jungkook blushing so hard?

While watching yoongi and jungkook talk Jimin sees jungkook laugh and smile a lot. He shouldn't mind this right? They are just talking. Because of how loud yoongi's and jungkooks voices are they wake up Taehyung. Taehyung comes over to jungkook and rest in of his hands on jungkooks shoulder while rubbing his tired eyes.

Jimin notices something. When looking at yoongi jungkook seemed to not notice taehyung. He also looked at yoongi as if he was his whole world like he would. Jimin felt something he didn't like. He couldn't describe it nor did he want to try to. He was going to try to look past it but when jungkook turned his head and looked at Taehyung he didn't have the same look.

Jungkooks look was fake and expressionless. Jimin dropped the plate he was washing on the floor is shock  and realization causing everyone to look at him including jungkook. "Um I'm so so sorry I'm so stupid" Jimin bends down to pick up the broken glass but yoongi runs over and grabs Jimin's wrist and stops him.

"It's okay Jiminie just go take a cold shower and I'll clean this up for you okay?" Jimin nods and stands up to leave the room. Before he leaves to take a shower he makes eye contact with jungkook and jungkook gives Jimin a sad look.

"Im sorry" Jungkook mouths to Jimin who glances at Taehyung and yoongi to see if they saw that but none of them did. Jimin spent his whole shower worrying about how he's going to explain this to yoongi and Taehyung. Or even if he should bring it up at all. Jimin didn't know what he was going to do. All he knew was that if jungkook Were to lay a finger on yoongi  that Jimin would break his hand. He also understands that it's jungkooks instincts that are causing this.

Because of Jimin's anger his cold shower was more of a fire shower since his coloring boiled the water.

I'm sorry again for taking so much time to post. I've been not feeling fell mentally and physically so I needed a break. I promise from now on I will update way more often. This chap was kind of bad. I've had a lot of writers block recently but I think I just came out of it. EXPECT GREAT THINGS AND LOVE YOURSELF❤️😂