𝓣𝑒𝓇𝓇𝒾𝓉𝑜𝓇𝓎

1260 words

Chapter 10
deeper feelings

Yin&yang facts
To protect themselves both have defense mechanisms. A child of the sun will create a ball of fire around them, and A child of the moon will create something similar but with ice, snow, and water.
They will continue to have this mechanism even after the connection is complete....for their safety of course

(In the ocean)
"Do you guys wanna bring out the unicorn raft?" Jungkook asks watching Taehyung and yoongi splash eachother to death. "Oh my god yes I'll go grab it!!" Jimin tells them while running out of the water to go and grab it. 

Yoongi feels a little nervous about floating above the water but ignores his feelings in hopes that they won't know. Taehyung and jungkook run out of the water to Jimin so they can snatch it from him. "Yoongi!! You should get in first!!" Jungkook yells bringing over the unicorn.

Yoongi gives Jimin a worried look hoping he would save him but Jimin just smiles back at him. Yoongi gets in the unicorn despite his fear and sits on top of it. "Ha your ours now!!!" Taehyung yells while him and jungkook start pushing yoongi out into sea.

"Yah! Taehyung bring yoongi back!!Jimin runs after them but he's to far to save yoongi. "Um guys please don't flip it over" yoongi says as calmly as he can but the fear is evident in his voice. "What!?!? Sorry I didn't understand you...did you say FLIP IT OVER!!!" Jungkook flips over the tube causing yoongi to fly right off.

Seeing this happen causes immediate fear into Jimin and he runs into the ocean shore to the deeper area where they were. "Yoongi!!!" Jimin yells while trying to sprint in water.

Jungkook didn't expect yoongi to not come up. He thought yoongi could swim and was just faking his fear. But, when yoongi didn't pop up immediately he started to get a little nervous. Jungkook dives down and saw something he didn't expect to see. Like stars in the sky the water around Yoongi glows like glitter. Jungkook feels his warm heart glow looking at Yoongi. His coloring which has been hidden for years is starting to appear again.

He saw yoongi in an ice ball slowly floating down lower and lower. Jungkook wanted to go farther but he needed air so he came back up and was attacked by an angry Jimin. "What the hell were you thinking!?!?" Jungkook ignored  what Jimin said and instead responded with a question. "Is...is yoongi a child of the moon?!? I thought those were just myths!" He says with a shaky voice. Jimin pauses for a second. "How do you know that? What did yoongi do?" Jungkook feels regret getting so excited about it all.

"He's floating down!!! Oh my god it's all my fault!!" Jimin stops listening to Jungkook and dives down as fast as he can to Yoongi. He sees yoongi twenty feet below him. He feels discouraged at the distance but he has to save yoongi. It's his fault that yoongi is there anyways. While swimming towards yoongi Jimin feels his cheeks heat up and his coloring come back. His heart draws him to Yoongi.

Using this to his advantage Jimin puts his burning hot hands on top of yoongi's ice ball melting it so Jimin can get to yoongi. Within seconds of his first touch the whole thing disappears and Jimin takes yoongi in his arms and swims up.

Jimin looses energy once he gets to the top so Taehyung helps his out and jungkook carries yoongi out bridal style. "Are you guys okay?? I'm so so sorry Jimin I didn't know this would happen..." Taehyung apologizes while dragging Jimin out of the shore.

"It's okay I know you didn't mean to hurt yoongi. Right now let's focus on helping yoongi okay?" Taehyung nods to Jimin and they walk over to Jungkook who is giving yoongi mouth to mouth. Jimin sees this and feels his body heat up in jealousy. "What are you doing!?!" Jimin asks while shoving Jungkook away. "Can't you tell he's already breathing and his eyes are open!!" Jungkook looks away blushing at his mistake and rubs the back of his neck. Then he look at Taehyung who seems a bit shocked. Yoongi sees Jimin and sits up to hug his tightly. "That was scary...luckily you came to save me right.. thank you Jimin". Yoongi says hugging him.

"Don't thank me instead you should be beating me! I shouldn't have let them put you on the unicorn!!" Yoongi smiles at Jimin and pecks Jimin lips. "It's okay Jimin. I'm fine now" yoongi says gives Jimin one of his famous gummy smiles as he stands up.

"Hey I'm telling you this is serious!" Jimin pouts at yoongi actions but decided to let it go for now. "Hey kid don't sweat it. I know you didn't mean to but me in danger." Yoongi says rubbing Jungkooks shoulder. Jungkook is still blushing from what happen and nods in response to what yoongi said without making eye contact.

"So are you a child of the moon?" Jungkook asks Yoongi while they walk back to their stuff. "Yeah I think so...I mean I survived being stuck in ice for twenty years" yoongi said while laughing nervously.
"Sounds like a child of the moon to me" Jungkook says while looking ahead. "Have you found your soulmate?" He asks. Yoongi looks at Jimin talking to taehyung and blushes, but Jungkook takes that as he must not have found him yet.

"Oh um.....I'm a child of the sun" Jungkook says casually causing everyone to yell "WHAT!??". Yoongi stays silent while Jimin looks sad. Taehyung also looks hurt as if he knows what Jungkook is going to say next. "D...do you think we are soulmates?" Jungkook suddenly says. Yoongi doesn't want to say anything afraid that he will say something wrong. Taehyung stays silent not being able to look up at any of them and Jimin looks pissed as hell. "No because he's mine!" Everyone looks at Jimin. "You can't be his soulmate because I am!!" Jimin stomps over to yoongi and dips him. He gives yoongi a passionate deep kiss making both of their colorings very apparent. Jungkook sees jimins coloring and realizes the situation.

"He. Is. Mine." Between Every word Jimin pokes Jungkook hard in the chest.  He looks down at yoongi and sees that he is a blushing mess covering his face. He can't even look up at Jimin because of how embarrassed he is. Jimin smiles at Yoongi then continues to glare at Jungkook. " we came here as two couples..ME AND YOONGI AND YOU AND TAEHYUNG.. now you better go and apologize to Taehyung for being a shitty date." Jimin grabs yoongi hand and waits for Jungkook to  say something.

"First I'm sorry I was just curious dude no need to freak out." Jungkook throws his hands up in defense. "Also I'm sorry Taehyung if I made you think I like your friend. I was just curious I'm sorry. I haven't seen a child of the moon in years I thought they went off the face of the earth." Jungkook takes Taehyungs hand and apologizes making Taehyung smile.

Then he holds taehyungs face in his hands and kisses Taehyung forehead and rests his own forehead on Taehyungs. "Even Though Taehyung isn't a child of the moon I still believe we can try something between us." Taehyung smiles at this and kisses Jungkook on the lips before laughing  and blushing.

"Alright you shorties " Jungkook turns his body to Jimin and yoongi while smirks. "Do you wanna play truth or dare?"

I know truth or dare isn't very creative but don't worry I'll spice it up if I can😂 also I'm sorry I haven't been posting much. School and life are a little stressful 👌❤️