𝓣𝑒𝒶𝓇 𝒫𝓉. 𝟣

1381 Words

Chapter 17
confirmation of heart
Yin&Yang facts
Though practically impossible a bond between the two can be broken. Only if any of them loose trust in one another. Just like trust can be broken between normal lovers.

(Yoongi's thoughts)
It was nice spending some time with namjoon and j hope. I haven't seen j Hope since the incident and I feel like our conversation was needed. Finding out about namjoons secret visits to Antarctica made me a bit uncomfortable though. For him to still see me every year seems a bit unhealthy. I should probably check on Jimin soon.

I remember slowly falling for Namjoon years ago and wanting a future with him. I remember the unspoken feelings we had for eachother but something now was different. He's older. Really old. I wouldn't pay much attention to that back then but now he's not only older but he's also different. His personality that is. Back then Namjoon was gently and sweet. His smile would make my heart swell and made me feel safe. Something about the Namjoon didn't sit right with me.

For starters I don't have any feelings anymore. I was afraid I would after meeting Jimin and seeing Namjoon soon after. I was relieved to see Namjoon as my friend. It was like everything I experienced and felt in the past with him was gone. It hurt to think about it but I knew where my heart belonged. It was with Jimin now. Even though I'm in a whole new world now when Jimin is there I feel like I could be okay now. I'm willing to have a future with him.

I love talking with namjoon and j hope but I can't shake this uneasy feeling inside me making me sense that Jimin isn't okay. I know he's in pain right now but I feel like something worse is going on.

Not only do I feel uneasy because of Jimin but Namjoon keeps looking at me and doing word things. I took it as friendly touches at first but putting his hand on my leg is a bit too far for me. J Hope has noticed too but hasn't said anything. Their also seems to be a white elephant in the room by the way j hope is looking at me and Namjoon.

I mean it's been twenty years I'm sure Namjoon has dated or even been married within the years we've been apart. J hope has a wife and kids but namjoon hasn't mentioned anything about his own. He has to have somebody that he's with. Why is he still showing feelings for me?

Suddenly Taehyungs words earlier don't seem so far fetched. Can I really trust Namjoon? Does twenty years take away everything that me and namjoon had? We were so close and I felt like I could trust him with anything. At one point I even trusted him with my heart.

I decided to ignore my thoughts and continue to have a conversation with just j Hope since Namjoon is stressing me out, but with bad timing he wraps his arm around my waist making me angry. "Namjoon please stop" I say sternly. The situation and air feels different now.

My tone scares j Hope and Namjoon for a bit. In response Namjoon slowly takes his arm away and j Hope glares at him. "I knew something was up Namjoon. Why are you so touchy with yoongi? By the look of yoongi's face it's obvious he doesn't like it like before." J Hope suddenly says shocking me. Namjoon and j Hope are now standing up over me arguing with eachother. "Who are you to say what yoongi likes and dislikes?!" Namjoon yells poking at j hopes chest.

Luckily for j hopes wife she left the conversation a couple minutes ago but I saw her peep in through a door frame probably wondering what's going on. "Namjoon! What has happened to you!?! You didn't used to be this way! You were happy and had a perfect life. I haven't seen jin in weeks. What happened between you two?" J Hope yells out shaking his fists at namjoon.