𝓣𝑒𝒶𝓇 𝒫𝓉. 𝟤

1017 Words

Chapter 18
one sided love•

(No longer yoongis thoughts)
"YOONGI!" Jimin yells so loud it echoes across the cold wall of Jimin's house. Yoongi has his hand on the knob ready to swing the door open but Jimin's whimpers stopped him. "Where is he Taehyung?? How could he leave me for so long....I trusted him" Jimin says crying into Taehyungs arms. Yoongi takes his hands off the knob and lays against the door. He slumps down and holds his knees close to his body.

"Where was I?" Yoongi says quietly to himself. "Why can't I move my feet and run inside? Why can't I hold him in my arms? Why won't my legs move?" Yoongi says quietly to himself. He was about to get up and move but he hears footsteps walk closer to him from inside. "Jimin don't worry I'm sure he's right out here..." taehyung says as he swings the door open making yoongi tumble to the ground.

He looks up and him and Jimin make eye contact. They both don't move and stare into each others eyes. Yoongi can feel a sharp pain in his heart as Jimin's face turns cold.

Startling Taehyung and yoongi Jimin stands up and marches over to yoongi who is in the floor. Yoongi stands up quickly and tries his best to smile at Jimin but he feels a sharp pain on his right cheek. "J-Jimin I'm sorry" Yoongi stutters out trying to hide his pain. He looks up and sees a surprised and guilty looking face holding his heart. Yoongi ignoring his own pain catching a weak Jimin in his arms before he hits the floor.

"JIMIN!!" Taehyung yells seeing his best friend fall again. "Yoongi look! His transition....it's reversing." Taehyung says quietly seeing as yoongi is already crying because he knows what's happening.

Their bond is breaking

"Jimin is getting his original coloring again..." Taehyung says. Yoongi and Taehyung watch as Jimin's cold body becomes warm on yoongi's cold hands. His blue hair turns blond again and his cold blue heart slowly disappears.

"Yoongi do something!" Taehyung yells feeling worried for the fate of his two close friends. "What do I do!?! He's loosing trust in me tae....he's loosing feelings." Yoongi starts to cry holding Jimin close to his body. He can't loose Jimin. Jimin is all he has.

"Y-your wrong....." Jimin croaks as his eyes slowly opening. Taehyung bends down and kisses his best friend on the forehead. "What's wrong Jiminie?" He asks gently not wanting to upset a very tired jimin. "I could never stop loving you yoongi...but...I don't trust you anymore." Jimin says as he sits up then stands. Yoongi looks up at him from the ground with watery eyes.

"I'm sorry Jimin I know I have no excuses. I had a feeling something was wrong with you but my phone was dead." Yoongi says as he stands up to be at Jimin's eye level.

"Namjoon saw Taehyungs text and hid them from me. I thought I could trust him I'm so sorry I let this happen. Taehyung warned me about Namjoon but I didn't listen." Yoongi says giving Taehyung a guilty look. "You didn't know?" Jimin says with a small hint of hope in his voice.

"No Jimin I didn't know you were in pain. Namjoon wouldn't let me breathe with how much he was suffocating me. I thought he was just being friendly but he put his hand on my leg and wouldn't look away from me even when j Hope was talking." Jimin's angry atmosphere went away and he pulled yoongi into a warm hug.

"I'm sorry it wasn't you that broke the trust it was me. I didn't trust you and I didn't listen. I'm sorry yoongi." Jimin says into yoongi's ear. Yoongi smiles as he wraps his hands around Jimin's waist.

"Awe oh my gosh you guys are so cute!" Taehyung says laughing as he joins in on yoonmins hug. The three giggle together and laugh like nothing had happened. "Anyways I should have brought this up earlier but Namjoon did WHAT?! Also who is j hope?" Jimin yells ruining the sweet moment and making yoongi and Taehyung laugh.

They seem to not notice Jimin coloring getting darker and darker. Jimin has been thinking about what Yoongi said and had been playing it over and over. "For real though I'm going to kill him. He knows your mine" Jimin says with a serious tone changing the mood. Yoongi looks at him and sees a scary stare in Jimin's eyes. Then he gasps when his eyes turn red "J-Jimin?" Yoongi stutters out. Cutting off any response from Jimin, Namjoon and j Hope come running in through the front door. "Yoongi?" NAmjoon calls out from down the hall.

Yoongi accidentally called j hope when he was on the floor by the front door. The two had overheard everything going on and came over when they heard Yoongi get slapped. They wanted to help Yoongi explain to Jimin what had happened.

Yoongi and Taehyung grab jimins arms trying to calm him down. Because they broke their transition Jimin was now a child of the sun again. With his powers coming back strong yoongi and Taehyung couldn't touch his burning hot skin.

"Yoongi?" NAmjoon enters the room and senses the scary atmosphere. He then makes eye contact with Jimin and his heart drops.
"You....." he says with a hoarse and deep voice. As if it wasn't his own voice.   Nobody moved afraid of Jimin's next move. A pin could drop and it would sound like a loud bang.

J Hope walked from behind Namjoon not yet getting the extremely tense atmosphere until it was too late. "Hey yoongi we were worried so we decided to come by....and Um.....what's happening?" He says but was interrupted by Jimin moving forward towards Namjoon.

"JIMIN STOP!"yoongi yelled wrapping his little arms around Jimin's waist holding him back.

"NO LET ME AT HIM!!" Jimin yelled but this time it was definitely not his voice. It was as if the sun itself spoke through Jimin scaring everyone in the room.

It burned his arms but yoongi never let go of Jimin. He used his own coloring to try and combat Jimin's .He held onto him until Jimin no longer fought back. Their colorings canceled out eachother until they both looked as though nothing had happened.

"........yoongi?.....YOONGI!!"

I had a hard time making this and a small writers block. Anyways I hope you guys are enjoying Ice cold.❤️

Like?comment & vote?