𝓣𝑜𝓊𝒸𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔

1095 words

Chapter 3
an early connection•
Jimin woke up to seeing yoongi sleeping with a small pout on his face. He found it extremely cute and hovered over yoongi to get a better look. Since they slept in eachothers arms all night the coloring on both of their faces wasn't there. Jimin took this change to look at yoongi's face.

He smiled as he looked at how cute yoongi's features were. His eyes were small but very pretty. His nose looked like a little kittens nose and his lips were as small as a babies. Unconsciously Jimin found himself leaning down a bit. He was getting closer and closer to yoongi.

When he was a couple inches away yoongi slowly opened his eyes and looked at Jimin. Both of them had no expression on their face. They were just staring at eachother. It was awhile of staring before yoongi freaked out and shoved Jimin off him.

"Were you going to try something?" Yoongi says in a sad tone.

Jimin being still in shock after being shoved to the floor didn't respond. This caused yoongi to leave and slam the door behind him. Jimin after sitting there in silence smiled to himself.

He's beautiful

Suddenly Jimin felt guilty. Yoongi probably thought he was going to attack him in his sleep. He just wanted to get a better look at yoongi's pretty face. Getting up Jimin rushed out of his room to look for yoongi. First he went to see if he went to Taehyungs room.

*knock knock*

"Hey taetae is yoongi with you?" Jimin asks lightly trying not to piss off a tired Taehyung. "No I haven't now let me sleep!" Jimin heard a pillow hit the door and took it as his que to leave.
Walking down the hall Jimin had hoped he would see yoongi but he didn't.

He was alittle upset at what had happened. He wanted yoongi to have a good impression of him. Jimin believes 100% in the yin&yang legend. He wanted it to be true so badly. He hasn't looked this human in decades.

Sadly though every minute he searched for yoongi his skin would heat up. He could tell his cheeks must be bright red by now but he didn't care. It's like the longer and longer him and yoongi we're apart the worse his condition got.

Jimin has never had a problem with his condition. It's never been to hot for him but for some reason he was actually burning up. The tips of his fingers were turning to ash and his hands had turned to charcoal. All Jimin could think though was...

Yoongi must be going through the same thing...

With that thought in his head Jimin started to run around the place not caring that people were looking at him as if he was a monster.

Spending at least an hour looking for yoongi frantically Jimin refuses to give up. His black charcoal hands have extended to his elbow and his eyes were blood red. Jimin has realized that he might really put himself in danger if he doesn't do something fast.

His internal body starting light up in fire so he ran out of the building into the snow and jumped right in. Luckily the snow cooled down most of Jimin's symptoms. While laying in the snow Jimin knew exactly where yoongi was.

Getting up fast Jimin went and grabbed some skiing stuff and started flying down the mountain. The closer Jimin got to yoongi the calmer his symptoms became. As he slid up a small hill leading to a ledge Jimin say yoongi sitting their with his feet hanging over the edge.

"Gosh dang it yoongi!" Jimin yelled as he ran over and hugged yoongi from behind to calm his symptoms. Yoongi just say there not loving looking out into the sky. After a minute of hugging yoongi Jimin came up then sat by yoongi on the ledge.

"Why did you leave?" Jimin asks with a worried tone.

"I'm....im" Yoongi sighs.

"Im Sorry I've caused us both a lot of pain." Yoongi says as he shows his bleeding hands. His hands had shattered from the immense cold but he refused to do anything about it.

" look I'm sorry about what happened earlier. I promise you I wouldn't of done anything. Whether we like it or not we are more of a danger being apart then together. I don't want you to hate me so for now can we be friends?" Jimin says while holding his hand out for yoongi to shake.

"Sure" yoongi smiles then accepts Jimin's hand.

The two look out at the vast mountains and glamorous clouds in front of them. Yoongi being cold got up then sat in front of Jimin laying his back on Jimin's chest. Jimin responded by wrapping his hands around yoongi's waist and pulling him close.

After a couple of minutes they returned back to their normal human form. Jimin saw his once black arms turn back to their normal color while yoongi's somehow fixed themselves.

This moment was very calming for the both of them. So calming yoongi even fell asleep in Jimin's hold.

————————————————————

"Hey taetae! I'm back I found yoongi!" Jimin yells as he walks into Taehyungs room with yoongi. "That's good" Taehyung says while yawning and stretching in his bed.

Taehyung was rich so there ride back was in a private jet so they would be able to take yoongi back to Korea without any trouble. The three of them started to back for there trip back to Korea.

Yoongi didn't have a change of clothes so he helped Jimin pack. Jimin offered yoongi a change of clothes then there drove to where Taehyungs pilot would pick them up. Yoongi seemed a little scared so Jimin tried to hold his hand to calm him down. Sadly he got the opposite reaction he wanted.

Yoongi got scared by this actions and hid his hand from Jimin. Yoongi could see the look of disappointment on Jimin's face but he wasn't used to holding Jimin's hand so he ignores Jimin.

The flight back was quiet since all of them fell asleep once the plane took off.  To be safe yoongi and Jimin sat by each other just in case the events that happened earlier on would repeat themselves.

While Taehyung was silently judging them he saw something different. Both of them had a small sweet smile on their face while they slept. Instead of yoongi's normal purple cheeks his cheeks were red. Just like Jimin's are when he's heating up.

Then he notices that Jimin's hands have some blue on the tips of them. Taehyung gasped when he realized
what was happening.

"Shut up" He says in a loud whisper.

Hi writer here 😂 I like never proof read my work so if you see something spelt wrong or make no sense let me know 😂😂 also my fanstagram is yoogisgummyworld.