𝓣𝑒𝓇𝓇𝒾𝒻𝒾𝒸

1049 words

Chapter 7
A normal day•
( a couple weeks after last chap)
*yaaaawwwwn*
The three boys were all sleeping on the couches in their living room. They had a movie marathon that lasted until 3'o clock at night. Yoongi was asleep on top of Jimin and Taehyung had woken up because he fell off the couch.

"You little mint freaking pushed me" Taehyung whispered while poking yoongi nosing lightly. "Oh well guess I'll go make breakfast." Taehyung says as he gets up to go make some food.

Taehyung clanking pots and pans together and wakes up Jimin . Him and yoongi haven't slept this closely in awhile so it startled Jimin a bit. After a couple minutes of Jimin poking yoongi's sides yoongi decided to get up.

"Oh you guys are up? I made some fluffy pancakes if you want some." Taehyungs sets the table and grabs some strawberries with whipped cream. Jimin gets up and walks over. "Wow they look amazing!! Thank you Taehyung" Jimin smiles then sits down with Taehyung to eat.

"Come on yoongi I know you value your sleep but these pancakes are freaking amazing!!!" Jimin says while watching yoongi roll around on the couch til he is comfortable again. "Yoongiiiii come on we have grocery shopping to do also and I want you to come." Yoongi head shoots straight up showing Taehyung and Jimin his bedhead. "Fine...Whatever"

Yoongi slowly gets up and walks ever so slowly to the table. His eyes are still halfway closed and his cheeks are puffy. Taehyung and Jimin give eachother a smirk and try to hide their laughter. Yoongi looks like a little kid.

"Does yoongi baby want me to get him some milk?" Taehyung says. This causes Jimin to spit out his orange juice while his eyes are opened wide. Yoongi looks confused for a couple of seconds before he realizes what tae said and shoots him a death glare.

"Anyways Jimin we need a ton more food. I made the list while you guys were asleep." Taehyung takes Jimin's and yoongi dirty plates and cleans then while yoongi and Jimin get ready.

"We really need to buy you clothes yoongi. You can't just keep using mine." Jimin hands yoongi a black t shirt some ripped jeans and a blue hoodie. "I see nothing wrong with it" Yoongi smirks then leaves Jimin confused in his room.

"Alright let's go!" Taehyung yells while he drags yoongi out of the house. "Staaaahhhppp I don't want to gooooo I hate people!!!" Jimin laughs at his two friends then helps Taehyung pull yoongi out. "You said you would go this morning yoongi!!!" Jimin joins in on the argument.

"Fine" Yoongi stops causing Jimin and Taehyung to fly back since they don't have anything to pull. "Can I get a bag of chips then? Also will one of you carry me there?"

Jimin and Taehyung looks extremely confused before they both grin. "Sure we can carry you there." Jimin and Taehyung run towards yoongi. Jimin grabs yoongi torso and Taehyung grabs yoongi's legs. "I hate you guyssssss!!!"

Jimin, Taehyung, and yoongi we're now at a supermarket with yoongi sitting in the cart. "I hate you guys you know I'm mad at rick paper scissors!" Yoongi says as he puts and tries to get out of the cart. "Nope too bad" Taehyung says pushing yoongi back into the cart. "Jimin please" Yoongi gives Jimin a pouty face trying to convince him to let him out.

"Sorry yoongs suck to suck!" Jimin says laughing as he grabs the handles of the cart to push yoongi down the hall. "CHIMINNNNN!!!!" Yoongi luckily didn't crash but was extremely upset as he jumped out of the cart to chase Taehyung and Jimin. The two were out of sight and had completely disappear. Yoongi followed their direction but still couldn't find them.

"Guys okay I won't attack you just please come out..." Yoongi was actually starting to get a little worried but he kept searching asile after asile. "Chiminie!!!! Taetae!!!" Yoongi decides to run around quickly since he's starting to actually panic. This is twenty years into the future. He isn't used to this world. He doesn't want to embarrass himself.

While freaking out he runs into an older man causing them both to fall back. Yoongi doesn't see the mans face but it seems that the man saw his. Before yoongi could get a good look at the person they have ran out of the story. It was only then when yoongi realized his coloring had come back. From how stressed he had gotten he was starting to look like a smirf.

Yoongi our of stress was about to cry but he saw Taehyung and Jimin looking for him across the hall. "Jimiiiiin!!!!" Yoongi tan down the hall and gave Jimin a big hug. "Please don't leave me like that again." Jimin hugs yoongi back tightly and tries to hold his laughter at yoongi's cuteness. "We didn't mean to loose you for this long I'm sorry yoongi". Yoongi takes ina couple deep breaths before he smiles at Jimin. "It's okay let's just hurry up and go home." Taehyung and Jimin agree and they pay for their food then leave.

Just then the strangers face flashes into yoongi head. Yoongi stops walking causing Jimin to worry about him. "Hey you Alright?"Jimin asks rubbing yoongi shoulder. "Yeah I'm fine I just thought I saw something" Yoongi seems suspicious but Jimin let's it go after everything that has just happened.

"Want a piggy back back home?" Taehyung asks. "Sure" yoongi says smiling. The three get home safe and sound without any of them dying or getting badly hurt.

———————————————————-

(Namjoon and j Hope on the phone... same day)

J hope
Hello? Namjoonah?

Namjoon
Yeah what's up?

J hope
You wouldn't  believe who I saw today!!!

Namjoon
Did you see jin?

J hope
Nope guess again..

Namjoon
J Hope stop playing these games I'm not in the mood. Just tell me who did you see?

J hope

I saw him  joon!! I saw yoongi!!

Namjoon
........................y-yoongi?

J hope
Yeah I did!!! I swear it was him!!

J hope
Isn't that insane should we go and find him and talk?

J hope
Namjoon? Hello?

J hope
Namjoon! KIMNAMJOON!!!

*line disconnects*