𝓣𝑒𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇

1052 words

Chapter 14
the start of a storm

(Continued off last chap)
The next day Jimin and yoongi woke up to the sound of tears and sobbing coming from the living room. Hand in hand yoongi and Jimin walked over to see Taehyung crying into jungkooks arms. "What wrong? Jimin asks with yoongi standing behind him.

"I uh......I told Taehyung I have feelings for yoongi" Taehyung froze his crying and Jimin felt his heart drop seeing his best friend like that. They all waited for jungkook to continue. "I don't know what's come over me but it must be my inner sun child coming out. I'm sorry for the way I acted yesterday Jimin it was wrong. It's in my instincts though to love him." Jimin was getting angrier and angrier by the second feeling possessive over yoongi as he held his hand.

"You cheater !!......" Yoongi covered Jimin mouth making sure he wouldn't say anything he would regret. "Let jungkook finish please" Jimin nodded and gesture for jungkook to continue even though he was obviously pissed.

"As I was saying it's actually nearly impossible for a child of the sun to love anyone other then a child of the moon but........ I do have feelings for Taehyung." When jungkook says this Taehyung looks up at jungkook with a surprised and shocked look. "I have feelings for both of you sadly. I only wanna love Taehyung though so I believe it's best I stay away til Jimin and yoongi complete the process of connection. Until then Taehyung I think it's best we take a break. I wanna love you and only you" when jungkook finishes his speech Taehyung is sobbing his jungkooks chest again.

"Taehyungie~ I love you" jungkook says in a sweet voice kissing the top of Taehyungs head. "I love you too......and I think your right we will wait til they've completed the process until then you're still mine" Taehyung says confidently smiling through his tears while he gives jungkook a long deep kiss.

"I'm gonna go okay?" Jungkook says while holding taehyungs hand. Taehyung nods in response and let's jungkook get up and leave. Jimin and yoongi stay silent as they watch jungkook leave and close the door behind him. When Taehyung knows jungkook is gone he becomes a complete mess. Jimin and yoongi runs over and give him a huge hug while wiping away his tears.

"I'm sorry Taehyung it's all my fault.." Yoongi says hiding his face into taes shoulder. "It's okay yoongi he can't help but fall for you. You guys are technically soulmates." At Taehyung last words he feels something tug at his heart strings. "At least he was honest with you." Jimin says not knowing how to comfort his best friend.

Taehyung sits up in a rush and rubs his tears quickly. "Hey it's okay guys I'll be okay. Me and him just need some space. Let's go make food okay?" After he say that he gets up and walks over to the kitchen to start cooking. "Okay Tae tae" Jimin follows behind with yoongi and they make food all together.

Taehyung is still sad but he tries his best to smile and enjoy his afternoon with his two favorite people. The three of them sit together at the table eating the food they made. It's peaceful and they even laugh from jokes every once in awhile.

A knock interrupts their atmosphere and scared Taehyung a bit. "I'll get it" Jimin says as he walks over to his front door. Before he's even close the person bangs on the door in an aggressive way scaring yoongi and Taehyung. "Jeez.... who could it be!?" Jimin yells as he open the door to see an unfamiliar man.

"Who is it?" Taehyung yells. He gets no response though making him curious so he walks over to the door leaving yoongi alone on the table. The two stare at the person both confused on who they are.

Yoongi who still hears nothing about the identity of the person walks over to find out who it is. He slowly walks over letting his feet drag on the cold wooden floor. He lifts his head and makes eyecontact with the one person he never thought he would see again.

"N-Namjoon!?!!!!!" Yoongi yells running past Jimin and Taehyung and throwing his arms around Namjoon neck. "Yoongi!! Oh my god I found you!!" Namjoon yells crying into yoongi arms. Feeling emotional yoongi cries also as they cry together into eachother arms.

Jimin stares at them worrying Taehyung. "Hey um do you wanna come inside?" Taehyung says to Namjoon after he breaks his hug with yoongi. "Thank you" Namjoon bows as he walks in.

Yoongi follows behind him with a huge smile on his face. The four of them sit on the table and don't say anything to eachother for awhile. "So......how do you know yoongi?" Jimin asks trying not to let his jealously show because of the way yoongi is looking at namjoon

"I was yoongi's boyfriend twenty years ago" Namjoon says seeing Jimin's coloring show. Yoongi and Taehyung notice this also and laugh nervously. "I'm kidding! He disappeared the same day I asked him out so we were not dating before. By your coloring I assume you're the person who found him." Namjoon says laughing and ignoring how awkward the atmosphere got.

"Yeah I am his soulmate if that's what you mean." Jimin says shoving some food in his mouth. "Also why do you smell bad and look awful I mean I know you got old but this is pretty bad" Yoongi said looking Namjoon up and down in his chair. "J Hope said he thought he saw you so I've been searching ever since.." Namjoon said quietly but all of them heard.

"How long has it been?" Yoongi asks shocked. "I don't remember...a couple days?" Namjoon responds giving yoongi his full attention. The two have their own conversation ignoring Jimin and Taehyungs staring. Jimin can feel jealousy boiling inside of him so he excuses himself to take a cold shower.

Taehyung follows after him and stops him. "Hey are you okay?" Jimin shakes his head and frowns. "I don't know they seem really close" Taehyung hugs Jimin tightly for reassurance that he will be alright. "Don't worry it's only because it's been along time I'm 100% sure yoongi loves you and only you. It's the first time he's even anyone from his past so I'm sure he's really happy." Taehyung says makinh Jimin give him a slight smile.

"Thanks Taehyung I hope you're right" Jimin leaves Taehyung to deal with yoongi and namjoon so he could calm down his emotions.

Oouf namjoons here