𝓣𝓇𝒶𝓃𝓆𝓊𝒾𝓁𝓁𝒾𝓉𝓎 pt.2

1440 Words

Chapter 29
new beginnings•

Jimin's perspective

"You've found me"

I slap his shoulder and giggle at yoongi. "Why are you hiding?" I say. He stares into my eyes while pulling me into his lap leaving us only inches apart. "Even though I set this party up I really am not a party person myself. Did you enjoy it though?" He says while gliding his hands to my waist moving his thumbs up and down my stomach.

"I enjoyed it a bit but I really wanted to see you." I say bring my lips closer to his. He's stares in my eyes then slowly closes his own once our lips touch. He starts to guide our lips pulling me closer to his arms. From my waist his hands go lower as he deepens our kisses causing me to moan. I move my hips slightly and feel something hard between my legs causing me to squeak. I immediately pull away and cover my mouth with my hand. Yoongi looks at my grinning and kisses my cheeks.

"We should probably stop" Yoongi says pulling away from me to look at my blushing face. "Probably but we can continue this later tonight." I say as I start to leave pecks all over yoongis face causing him to laugh. Feeling embarrassed because of my squeak I move forward and start kissing yoongis neck causing his breathing to change immediately. He grabs my thighs roughly and tried to contain his moaning while I start leaving dark hickeys down his shoulders.

"J-Jimin stop...." he whispers out. I grin as I move towards his lips so I can bite on his lower lip. While Doing that I grind on him causing his to let out a soft moan. I pull his hair as if telling him to stop making noise.

"Jimin.....m-more please" he says as I start to grind faster. To avoid him making noise I shove my tongue down his throat and feel his moans on my own. After a couple minutes of that I stop to see Yoongi looking utterly beautiful.

His hair is all messing from me grabbing it and his lips are darker and parted because of his heaving breathing. I look into his eyes and he pulls my face closer to leave a gentle peck on my lips. "I love you Jimin" he says. I give him a huge hug while sitting on his lap to hide my huge smile.

"I love you too Yoongi".

He hugs me back tightly before standing up lifting me up as well. I release my legs from his waist and stand before him smiling. "Let's go Yoongi" I say taking his hand in mine and walking downstairs to the party where everyone else is.

"There you two are I thought one of you died!" Taehyung says while sipping his red wine. I laugh at his comment and grab a cupcake off a table and shove it into my mouth. Yoongi watches amusingly then head towards where the alcohol is. I laugh at my alcoholic boyfriend and head towards taehyung to talk.

-

Jungkook's  perspective

Looking around the party I see taehyung but decide to let Jimin and him talk for awhile. I walk towards the table to grab a slice of the cake and see Namjoon walking towards me in my peripheral vision. I turn and smile giving him a hug.

"Jungkook you wouldn't believe what happened." He says while looking at me. I notice someone standing behind him and they walk around him to fully great me.

"Hello Jungkook it's nice to meet you my name is seokjin" he says while bowing to me. I bow back and give namjoon a knowing look.

"Do tell me about what happened Namjoon I'm very curious." I say while taking a bite of this delicious vanilla cake. Namjoon takes seokjins hand in his own and lifts it up for me to see. I look at their fingers and gasp.

"Nooooooo that's so cool! I wa a merely guessing that seokjin could be a descendant!" I say grabbing their hands and looking at their own coloring. I then notice a ring on seokjins finger.

"I'm really glad you found your happy ending Namjoon. I can only imagine the life of pain you've had." I say while giving him and seokjin and hug.

"We need to hangout more for sure! Come over to my house anytime. You two will always be welcome." I say. Namjoon smiles at my words and seems genuinely touched by them. I feel a hand on my should I turn to see taehyung smiling at me. He then looks towards Namjoon with a blank face. As if he's trying to process what emotions to show him. He looks down at Namjoon fingers and notices they have coloring. He lifts up Namjoon hand with complete shock on his face.

"NO! THAT IS SO COOL!" He says while basically jumping up and down. He then sees seokjin and bows.

"He has coloring as well AND they are getting married" I tell taehyung. He basically squeals with joy and gives Namjoon a big hug.

"I hope your life is better from now on Namjoon." Taehyung says while wrapping one of his arms around my waist gesturing that it's time for us to leave.

"It's been great talking to you Namjoon here's my number so we can stay in contact" I say while handing him a piece of paper with my number. After a couple hugs me and taehyung leave the party to go home.

Jimin's perspective

I watch the interaction between my friends and Namjoon and feel myself smiling. I was going to go over but don't feel comfortable doing that yet. Me and taehyung talked for a while so I feel pretty tired after the interaction. I look around for Yoongi and see him, my mom, and my dad drinking alcohol and laughing. I walk over to see what all the fuss is about.

"You guys are terribly loud you know" I say putting a hand on yoongis shoulder. He barley notices me since my dad is talking so loud.

"And then he falls straight off the swing into another kid and instead of saying sorry he goes "dominos!"" My father says causing Yoongi and my mom to roar in laughter.

"Dad!! That's embarrassing!" I say pouting at him exposing me like that. Yoongi looks up at me from the table they are at and fondly smiles at me.

"Don't be embarrassed my love it's cute" he says seriously. I blush at Yoongi calling me that infront of my parents and look up at them seeing them over their mouth in shock.

"Jimin really hit a home run with this guy! I love him!" My dad says laughing while taking a sip of wine. My mother hits his shoulder then giggles.

"We should probably head home Jimin it's getting late and half the party is gone or falling asleep" Yoongi says standing up and putting his coat on. I nod and take his hand while he leads me out of the building and towards my home.

-

We finally arrive at home and Yoongi looks terribly tired. It seems he got a little too drunk at the party. I laugh while walking is drunk butt to his room.

"Jiminie can we do something?" He says in basically a baby voice. I laugh at his comment and shake my head saying no.

"You're way to drunk for that right now yoongi" he pouts while he starts taking off all of his clothes. He's left in only his boxers while laying on his bed. He reaches out of me and pulls me into the bed causing me to fall into his arms.

"Yoongi your drunk." I say in a serious tone. In almost one second he's ripped of my coat and my shirt and is hovering above me as if he's about to attack me. I stare into his eyes then quickly close my own as if begging him to do something to me. I feel his body fall and his head hide into my shoulder causing me to open my eyes.

"Yoongi?" I call but I get snoring as a response. 'You butt' I say in my head and I rub his back with my arm. I pull the blanket sheets over us and smile.

"Thank you for today Yoongi" I say kissing his head.

"Your w-welcome jiminie"

ʅ)ʃ

Sorry about not updating guys but you know the worlds gone crazy. I hope you enjoy today's chapter and as always.

Like, comment, and vote please💜