𝓣𝓇𝒶𝓃𝓆𝓊𝒾𝓁𝓁𝒾𝓉𝓎

1466 words

Chapter 28
•A surprise•

Yoongi's perspective
It is late in the afternoon and Jimin is still asleep.I have  decided that since it has been a whole year since the day Jimin found me in the snow that i should do something special for him. I am planning on waiting til sunset to give Jimin his present so that the background of our world would be surrounded by the beautiful sunset. It will be perfect.

"My fiancé please get up I've made you some 3 pm pancakes." I say while walking towards my snoring Jimin. The door creaks as I push it making a loud noise startling Jimin.

"........mhm....I'm tired Yoongi last night we watched way to many movies." He says while smiling at me. I walk towards him and reach out my right hand for him to rest upon. I watch as he sleepily lays his fluffy hair tickling my palm.

"Please get up your too cute to refuse right now. I even cut some strawberries for you" I say waiting for his reaction. He opens his eyes wider then usual and giggles mouthing strawberries.

"Yes Jimin even strawberries. Would you like me to bring them to you?" He nods and I quickly leave to bring him my pancakes. I grab our wooden tray and walk over slowly not to drop all of these wonderful pancakes. He reaches out and takes the tray and I jump into bed with him. He lays his head on my chest and eats the strawberries off the pancakes.

"It's been a year now hasn't it?" I nod.

"I wasn't really doing much with my life before I met you. I haven't mentioned this before but I was pretty lazy before I found you all cold in the snow." He says. I stop eating and think for a second.

"I wasn't really sure what to do with myself either Jimin. Me and my friends which we've met had just graduated college. I was going to me a janitor for a small business." I laugh remembering being happy about just getting a job back then.

"A JANITOR!?!? You never told me that! You said you were going to be a producer." Jimin says while shoving pancakes into his already filled cheeks. I hand him a napkin and smile.

"Maybe later but at that time in my life I didn't have too much of a drive . It's taken me a couple months to learn how to produce now and I'm still really bad at it. But j hope has connections and might even help me achieve my dreams. That is closer then I ever would of gotten if I had never been frozen." I stare out a bit feeling emotional and feel Jimin poking my shoulder.

"I love you" he says smiling once I make eye contact with him. He leans in for a kiss and I happily accept. His lips taste of strawberries and I giggle.

"Taehyung said you wanted to be a professional dancer. Why haven't you started. You can't work at that coffee shop forever." Jimin sets down his fork and lays back against the bed as if contemplating. He looks at me with a stern face.

"I will dance again. I'm just saving enough for our future first. I'd rather have a wedding right now." He says as he blushes. Shy from what he had said Jimin shoves a bite of pancakes.

"Soon we should get married. How about a February wedding? I believe it would be incredibly romantic. It's pretty soon but my parents aren't really getting any younger." Jimin laughs at my comment and agrees.

"I'd love it honestly. Our wedding colors should be our own. The more cooler colors make you look so incredibly beautiful." He says as he pecks my cheek. I feel my heart flutter and me and Jimin intertwine our hands. The tips of our fingers showing our colors.