𝐻𝒾𝓈𝓉𝑜𝓇𝓎 𝑜𝒻 𝓎𝒾𝓃&𝓎𝒶𝓃𝑔

771 words

Not a chapter
(For the confused fokes)

History of yin and yang
Children of the sun have been born since the beginning of time. They live and die and that's it. Some of them died by normal causes and others from themselves. They thought they were the only people in the world with this type of power but they were wrong.

In the 1400's the first child of the moon was found in Greenland. Ice cold and frozen for hundreds of years but breathing. They were found in cave with writings so old they were barley readable. The writings told of the legends of children of the moon and sun being soulmates and living like kings and queens in early human history but were later to be forgotten for unknown causes.

Since then children of the sun have been searching their whole lives for a child of the moon but rarely do any of them find their soulmates.

Children of the sun have a hard time feeling any feelings for people other then children of the moon. Before the discovery of the first child of the moon children of the sun were dying alone. They invented the term asexual hundreds of years ago.

The last known soulmates that found each other was recorded 200 years ago

Important info below\/

Child of the moon

•There can only be one child of the moon walking and breathing on earth at a time

•There can only be one child of the moon walking and breathing on earth at a time. Others are either not born yet or still frozen waiting to be found by the one. At night their cheeks sparkle and they feel more safe and at peace at night since their parent is the moon.

•Unlike a child of the sun a child of the moon is adopted. They need to go through a process (yoongi being buried in the snow) to waken their powers. Sadly all children of the moon have to go through this. This being leaving their past behind to meet their soulmate. Of course it's a future that better suits them and they will unavoidably love their new home.

•They awaken when their soulmate (a child of the sun) is near them. The child of the sun will normally have a feeling when their soulmate is near. It's rare that these starcrossed lovers will find eachother though....

•When embarrassed or scared a child of the moons coloring will get worse and their own powers will start to show and sometimes hurt them. Symptoms of this can be blue fingers, intense shivering and if severe pain their internal organs can freeze as well if this happens it can be deadly. The only way to stop these episodes it to have a child of the sun near them.

__________________________

Child of the sun

•Children of the sun are born with their gifts

•Children of the sun are born with their gifts. 1 in a billion people are a child of the sun. The only two we know right now are jungkook and Jimin. Children of the sun are said to be the most attractive, and happy during the day. They tend to get depressed at night.

•Most children of the sun sadly not find their soulmate, but if two children of the sun find a soulmate only one of them can be the true soulmate.

•When embarrassed, stressed or scared a child of the suns coloring will show. Their fingers will be black and their cheeks will turn a bright red. Severe coloring can lead to permanent burning of the skin.

___________________________

Coloring def: in this book coloring means the outward appearance of their powers. That being purple or red cheeks and fingers. When I say that their coloring has appeared I'm saying that yoongi's cheeks are purple or that Jimin's face is red. As well as changing in mood.

Severe coloring: when the coloring is more internal and even deadly causing extreme pain.

Connection: when a child of the sun and a child of the moon have completed their connection and have become human. The last step of the connection is making love.

Transformation: the middle process of a connection. When they switch powers and a child of the moon will become a child of the sun and the other way round for a certain amount of time. Effects start to happen after their first kiss. Transformation can be painless or painful depending on the person.

•Right now their are 7 known children of the sun and only 1 child of the moon. Two of them live in the USA, 1 in Italy, two in Korea, and the rests locations are unknown.

___________________________

Any questions?
Put down here😊