𝓣𝑒𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓉𝓊𝓇𝑒

1118 words

Chapter 4
love triangle•
Yin&yang facts
To know if the other person truly is your soulmate their are signs. The first sign is "Transition". This is when they switch conditions and coloring. This can be a good thing for a child of the moon. Since they didn't have the condition their whole life it feels nice for them to suddenly turn warm. Sadly though it's a different story for a child of the sun.
A child of the sun will feel extremely cold temperatures for the first time in their life and it will cause them a lot of pain.

(In the airport)
Taehyung knows exactly what is happening between yoongi and Jimin. Even though tae would never admit it to Jimin he also believes in the legend. Taehyung has loved his best friend for years. Knowing that he's a child of the sun though breaks his heart everyday. For he knows that he will never be Jimin's soulmate.

Taehyung decided to not mention on the plane, or when they got home. He didn't want Jimin to know. He was afraid that yoongi really was Jimin's soulmate and right now he knew he was. He knew Jimin didn't know the steps so he made sure to absolutely never bring it up if Jimin were to meet his soulmate.

The three were now in Jimin's house where Taehyung also lives. The only room available was the room next to Jimin's, so yoongi took that one. Since they came back to Korea late at night they decided to watch a movie.

Of course knowing it would scare the shit out of Jimin, Taehyung chose a horror movie. He was also kind of hoping for Jimin to jump into his arms when he's scared like he used to.

*taehyung puts in horror movie*

"Taetae not that movieee~  you know how much I hate horror movies." Jimin whines causing yoongi to smile. Taehyung sees this and glares at him.

"Too bad Jiminie" Taehyung says pouting sitting next to Jimin. The three sat on the couch together. Having yoongi and Taehyung on either side of Jimin. Jimin being in the middle.

In the beginning the movie had creepy music so Jimin started to lean towards Taehyung and cover his eyes. Taehyung giggles at Jimin's cute action then looked up to see if yoongi noticed. He didn't though. He actually didn't even look like he cared about anything at the moment.

Taehyung took this as a win and scooted closer to Jimin. Again nobody really cared or noticed. Taehyung decided to just keep watching the movie. Then another scary thing happened that made even stone cold faced yoongi jump.

"Hehe hyung you good?" Jimin says looking at a slightly scared yoongi.

"Y-yeah I'm fine" Yoongi responds giving Jimin a gummy smile.

This time yoongi sees Taehyungs glare and it causes him to stop smiling immediately. His face goes back to being expressionless and he's now focusing all his attention in the movie in front of him.

Now there is an unknown tension in the air that leaves Jimin's confused. Why isn't yoongi talking? Why does Taehyung seem upset? Then as to interrrupt his thoughts a screech comes from the tv causing him to fly towards yoongi.

Yoongi sees Jimin heading towards him and holds his arms out. Jimin does the same thing and hugs yoongi while laying on his stomach. Yoongi looks down at Jimin and sees his face up close. Jimin feels yoongi look at him then look back at yoongi.

They share a small connection in that moment. Both of them are staring at eachother not wanted to looks away. Jimin gives yoongi a small smile and yoongi returns the same smile.

"Were you scared?" Yoongi asks in a sweet caring voice. Jimin nods his head then lays back down so he can cuddle with yoongi.

Taehyung side eyeing all of these events his infuriated. He hides his anger as best he can but he can't help but scoff. Taehyung has never felt such strong feelings of jealously and anger before so he stands up to get a snack.

"I'll be back" Taehyung says in a annoyed tone.

Yoongi knows now that Taehyung doesn't like him but he can't really see why. He hasn't done anything wrong. Maybe it's because he feels yoongi is a burden. That thought causes yoongi to get alittle depressed and sad. A burden......

"Hey Jimin"

"Yeah yoongi?"

"Am I a burden"

Jimin sits up quickly and grabs both of yoongi cheeks with his small hands. "Absolutely not how could you ever think that!?!?" Yoongi looks down feeling a pout crawl on his face. Jimin's sees this and pokes his cheeks.

"You could never be a burden to me okay? I love having you here and I'm grateful I found you" Jimin laces his fingers with yoongi and they share an intimate look with eachother.

Jimin starts to lean in first then yoongi. Now they are only an inch apart. Through their strong emotions they feel their conditions worsen. Jimin's cheeks feel like they are heating up badly and yoongi cheeks turn a dark shade of purple. It's like they were both about to burst but that didn't stop them.

Yoongi lips touched Jimin's and he felt like it was the most right thing he had ever done in his life. At first it was just a peck but they kept kissing and started to kiss longer and deeper. They would've continues if they hadn't heard Taehyung scream and drop something.

"What the!?!?!" Taehyung yells making  yoongi and Jimin In there kiss stop.

*glass shatters along with Taehyungs heart*

"Jiminie how could you?" You could feel the break in his voice and the true sadness coming out with every word. Also tears were streaming down his cheeks.

"Taehyung?? Why are you crying" Jimin asks in a soft caring voice. Yoongi realizes now why Taehyung hates him. He hates himself for not noticing it sooner. Taehyung is in love with Jimin.

"Jimin" Jimin looks at yoongi.

"Taehyung is in love with you" you could see Jimin's expression change from a sad one to a shocked one. Jimin had 100% no idea that Taehyung likes him. He looks a Taehyung with a sad look.

"Taehyung i never kn... TAEHYUNG!!" Jimin falls out but it's too late. Tae ran out of Jimin's house sobbing feeling as though he has lost everything.

Jimin gets out of yoongi arms and runs in the direction that Taehyung went. Feeling complete guilt and sadness.  He didn't even notice yoongi had streaks of tears down his eyes since he had ran out of his apartment and slammed the door.

I'm sorry Jimin