𝓣𝑒𝒶𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔

1115 words

Chapter 9
new friends•

(A couple days later)
The three boys are eating breakfast like usual in the morning. Taehyung seems nervous about something since he's eating a lot more then usual. That and he has syrup all over his shirt. Jimin and yoongi have noticed this but have decided to wait and see if he'll tell them whats wrong.

"Hey........So yoongi I was wondering..."Jimin was going to break the silence but Taehyung interrupted him just in time. "I have something I wanna tell you guys" Yoongi and Jimin look at Taehyung and wait for him to speak.

"So you know that cute neighbor next door.....well he agreed to me taking him on a date..OH AND I HAVE HIS NUMBER!!" Taehyung smiles and shows the proof in his phone. He lets yoongi and Jimin read through the texts and waits for them to respond. Jimin looks through the texts with a big smile on his face. "Wait people talk like this?" Yoongi says looking at the texts with confusion.

"oh my gosh I can't believe he would say something so dirty !" Yoongi jokes making Taehyung lightly slap him on the arm. "So you guys are going on the date today?" Jimin says after he finishes reading the texts. "Yeah, also I was wondering if you guys wanted to go on a double date since I don't know him really you guys could help me get to know him." Jimin immediately shakes his head saying yes and looks over to yoongi for a response.

Jimin didn't expect to see what he saw. Yoongi's face was bright red and he was looking down smiling. He scratches the back of his head as if in thought for a second. Seeing yoongi nervous made Jimin's heart hurt. "Yoongi?.." Jimin says getting yoongi's attention. "Will you go in a date with me?" Yoongi looks up and glares at Jimin as if trying to hide his excitement. "Ye....yeah I would love to"

With that the guys started getting ready for their date. They were going to go to the beach and spend all day there in the burning sun. Jimin was making snacks while yoongi packed towels. Taehyung was making sure he looked extra good for his date spending what seemed like hours in the bathroom.

"Hey Taehyung we have to go soon. Are we picking him up?" Taehyung rushed out of the bathroom looking like a snack, and grabbed his things so they could go. "Yeah sorry" Taehyung was embarrassed but ignore his friends making faces at him.

While walking out and looking out Jimin's front door they see Taehyungs mysterious date. His date had his shirt off with his towel handing on his shoulder. His hair was slightly curly and his skin was the perfect melanin color. Hearing Jimin's door close the stranger turns around and looks at Taehyung with a cute smile warming all of their hearts.

"Oh hello! My name is Jeon jungguk" he says in a low voice

. "Damn Taehyung really hit a jack pot didn't he?" Jimin whispers into Yoongi's ear but Taehyung heard it causing him to blush. "Jungkook this is Min Yoongi and Park Jimin. They are my closest friends.

"Hello I'm yoongi and I'm 24 years old" yoongi says extending his hand to Jungkook. Jungkook accepts his hand and smiles causing yoongi to smile back to him. My name is Jungkook as you already know now and it's really nice to meet you guys." The same greeting happens with Jimin and then they all go into Jimin's car and start driving to the beach.

Jimin and yoongi sit in the front and Taehyung and Jungkook sit in the back. The whole way there they blast music and sing together as if they were long lost friends. Jimin also sees Taehyung look at Jungkook in a cute crush like way through his mirror in front.

Seeing them makes Jimin happy that Taehyung is trying to move on. Jimin has never seen Taehyung so happy and carefree with anyone. Once they get there Taehyung and Jungkook immediately run out of the car and book it towards the ocean. "You idiots we have stuff to carry!!" Jimin yells but it's no use since Jungkook and tae are already splashing water at eachother in the ocean.

Yoongi laughs at Jimin's frustration and help him carry the stuff out of the car to a nice spot of the beach. The two set up the chairs and the towels so they can't lay down and rest a bit. "It's so nice to be somewhere warm now." Yoongi exclaims. "Feeling some sort of heat on my skin is incredible". Jimin open his hand for Yoongi to hold. Yoongi smiles as he takes it resting his head on jimins shoulder. "I'm glad Yoongi. Let me know if I burn you with how hot I am." Jimin says so confidently and without a smile Yoongi almost thought he was serious. After a couple days the two burst out in laugher.

(Taehyung and jungkook)
"Hey tae why aren't they coming out with us?" Jungkook questions while sitting in the water with tae. "I don't know" Taehyung says while looking at a shell he has found in the water. "Are they dating? Do you think they have done the .....well you know" Jungkook says looking at Taehyung seriously. "No I don't think they have" Taehyung says while getting a bit uncomfortable.

"Hey I'm sorry for asking.... I'm just curious since they seem so close. I'm not really used to being in relationship." Jungkook says giving Taehyung a shy smile. "It's okay Jungkook don't feel bad about it. I see Jimin as my brother now so I gagged a bit at the thought." They laugh and then have the same idea while looking at eachother. "We should do something about it" They say in unison.

"Oh hell yeah let's go!" The two of them run out of the water and head towards Jimin and yoongi who seem to be having a conversation about the weather. "Hey!" Taehyung yells causing Jimin and yoongi to glare at him. "Why aren't you guys coming in the water?!?"Jungkook yells behind a running Taehyung.

Jimin smiles and looks at yoongi for an answer. "Um....i don't know I can't reeeally swim." Yoongi says as he pouts. "Come on it will be fun. I promise we won't abuse knowing you can't swim" Jungguk gives Taehyung a wink which makes yoongi not want to go even more. "Not today with you two I actually wanna live to see tomorrow" Yoongi jokes.

"Let's go Jimin! Come on!!" Taehyung says pulling Jimin's arm. Jimin hesitantly agrees then slowly takes off his shirt. Yoongi tried not to look away but couldn't help it. Taehyung and Jungkook noticed this and smiled at eachother. "Come on yoongi come join us! Jimin's going so you should too" Taehyung says. Yoongi now feels alittle guilty. He didn't want to disappoint Jimin.

Jimin smiles at yoongi and extends his hand to help yoongi up. Yoongi accepts his invitation and stands up. He can't look at Jimin's face or at Jimin at all since he is shirtless. Seeing Jimin like this causes him to be a bit shy and he can't look weak now. The four of them start walking towards the water when Jungkook gives yoongi a weird look.

"Are you going to swim with your shirt on?"Jungkook says. "Um i guess not" Yoongi laughs in embarrassment as he slowly takes off his shirt revealing his perfect body. Jimin's smile gets wider as he looks at his embarrassed Yoongi . "Come on let's go" Jimin pulls yoongi's arm and they all run into the water scream incoherent noises.

"Step one complete" Jungguk whispers into Taehyung ear. They smile at eachother with the smile of the devil then highfive. Jimin and yoongi dont notice since they are in their own world playing in the water together. Jimin is splashing yoongi lightly since he knows yoongi is afraid of the water and yoongi is giving Jimin the biggest splashes he can.

Please like share and comment 💕