𝓣𝓇𝒶𝓃𝓈𝒾𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃

1088 words

Chapter 15
hidden in plain sight

(A couple days later)
Namjoon has been staying in Jimin's guest room for a couple days. No one really knows how they allowed this since they offered to let him stay for only one night.

"Hey um Namjoon can we talk?" Jimin says as he comes and sits by Namjoon on the couch. "Sure I guess" he sits up showing Jimin that he's listening. "I think you've been staying a bit too long and I don't wanna be rude or anything but you should find somewhere else to stay" Namjoon nodded his head and didn't respond so Jimin got up and left thinking Namjoon understood.

Taehyung and yoongi went out grocery shopping leaving Jimin and Namjoon alone. They offered for Jimin to come too but he wasn't feeling well so he stayed. As he walked towards his room to rest he felt a sharp pain in his heart causing him to collapse.

"Argh!! So so cold......yoongi!" Jimin whisper yelled even though he knew yoongi wasn't there. "Namjoon help me!" Jimin said but it was too quiet for him to here. "Hellllp!!" Jimin called out slightly louder, but nothing changed. Jimin lifted up his shirt and noticed his heart was glowing blue through his skin.

He could feel intense pain as it started spreading. "Ahhh!!" Jimin called out finally getting namjoons attention. He ran over and knelt down to see Jimin. "What is this?" Namjoon said seeing Jimin's heart

"Tran.....sitiom....Bring yoongi! Call him!" Tears we're streaming down his cheek as he called out for his soulmate but Namjoon didn't move. "Why do you need yoongi?" Namjoon said quietly and angrily. "I just need him!!!" Jimin called out. "Why!?!" Namjoon deep down knew why Jimin needed yoongi. Namjoon knew yoongi was a child of the moon since he came back from a frozen death but he hoped yoongi didn't have a soulmate. He didn't want him to.

Jimin choked on a couple sobs before he could speak again. "HES MY SOULMATE NOW GO AND GET HIM!!" Namjoon didn't move but luckily for Jimin yoongi and Taehyung has come home.

"Jimin is that you!??" Yoongi calls out being a little worried since Jimin yelled for him. "Yeah!!! Yoongi come here!!" Jimin tried to sit up but his pain overthrew him and he fell into Namjoons lap. Yoongi ran in and immediately went to hug Jimin. "Oh my god Namjoon what happened?!?" Yoongi said.

"I don't know I just got here" Namjoon gave Jimin to yoongi and stood up to leave. He couldn't stand the sight of yoongi with Jimin. "Baby what happened!?!" Yoongi said as he held Jimin in his arms tightly.

"Tra-....nnnn ...si..shhhh...on" Jimin shivered.

Yoongi took action right away and carries Jimin bridal style so he could lay him in his own bed. He grabbed extra blankets and wrapped Jimin as much as tight as he could. Taehyung who had watched everything went to the kitchen and made Jimin a hot soup.

After putting a hot pad on Jimin's stomach and wrapping him up tightly he pulled out a chair and sat by Jimin's bed holding his hand. "Y-yoongi.." Yoongi shushed Jimin and kisses his forehead. "You'll be okay just get some rest okay?" Jimin nodded lightly in response and closed his eyes.

"I'll be back okay?" Yoongi tried to get up but Jimin grabs his arm. "Please don't go!" Jimin was sitting up and seemed very awake startling yoongi a bit. "Hey Jimin calm down " his hands lightly pushes Jimin back into bed. "I'll be back I'm just going to go talk to Taehyung for a bit Okay?" Jimin hesitantly nods his head and let's yoongi get up to leave.

Once Jimin sees yoongi leave he pulls his pillow close to him and hugs it.

"Taehyung hows the soup going?" Yoongi says scaring Taehyung a bit. "Shhhhh come here" Taehyung whispers. Yoongi walks over to him and then Taehyung cups yoongi's ear with his hands. "I don't trust Namjoon" Taehyung says. Yoongi mouths a "Why" in response.

"I think he was with Jimin longer then we think" yoongi and Taehyung look at namjoon who's seems stressed out as he lays on the couch. "That's crazy I doubt he would leave Jimin in pain I know him" Taehyung pulled yoongi closer so that he would know for sure Namjoon wouldn't hear. "That was twenty years ago do you think he hasn't changed???" Yoongi just nodded his head. He didn't want to hear that his best friend would do that.

"I guess you have a point but I still trust Namjoon" Taehyung handed the bowl of soup to yoongi and he whispered into his ear for the last time. "Whatever just keep an eye out okay?" Yoongi took the soup and walked away not wanting to hear anything more.

Yoongi walked back slowly to Jimin's room with his soup. He gently pushed the door open and walked inside. "Hey chim chim it me". Jimin sat up and had his arms stretched out for yoongi. "Haha your cute but you need to finish this soup first" Jimin pouted and pushed away the soup bowl.

"Come on Jimin you need something warm fast" after that there was an awkward silence because of how Jimin looked at yoongi. "I need you yoongi" Jimin quietly said as his coloring appeared. Yoongi noticed his coloring was blue and not red. Jimin grabbed his face in pain. "It's burns baby.." he says.

Yoongi sighed as he took Jimin's soup and set it down on the nightstand. "You're lucky I'm in love with you" Jimin smiles as yoongi slowly got in bed with Jimin and pulled him close. Jimin cuddled in yoongi chest as yoongi pulled the thick blankets over the two.

"Hey Jimin" Jimin hummed in ressponse. "I'll never leave you ever. I'm in complete love with you and only you okay?" Yoongi saw as Jimin's cheeks turned purple like yoongi's would when he's embarrassed. "I love you yoongi" Yoongi felt his heart melt as he giggled and squeezes Jimin in his arms never wanting to let go. "I love you too"

Though yoongi wanted to only think about Jimin at this time he couldn't help but think that Taehyung was right. Did Namjoon let Jimin suffer? He blocked out his thoughts as best he could and rested his chin on Jimin's head.

"Taehyungs has to be wrong" Yoongi whispered before he fell asleep

All my readers left😭😭😭😭

Also thank you guys for 400 views i love you❤️❤️❤️ i get too excited and post my chapters without revising them so if there are any errors let me know 😊👍🏻