𝓣𝑜𝓇𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝒫𝓉. 2

1110 Words

Chapter 21
•you found me•
Definition of the word tormented:
extreme pain or anguish of body or mind

Chapter 21•you found me•Definition of the word tormented:extreme pain or anguish of body or mind

I wake up feeling sick but excited.

The blood in my veins felt ready for today but I had an uneasy feeling just like the day before. This feeling makes me wanna jump off a cliff and scream at the same time.

"Yoongi hyung! Hurry up and get dressed we will be waiting for you at the breakfast room!!" I hear j Hope yell with his happy expression that I can picture perfectly.

I'm fine I'm okay...

"Wait I'm coming!" I yell while laughing because I'm definitely not ready. My hair is a mess and I'm topless. I quickly put my hair in a man bun and throw on whatever I see. I run out of my room into namjoons chest making me blush.

"Oh sorry Namjoon!" I say getting out of his way. He winks at me and I quickly look down too embarrassed to keep eye contact.

Me and Namjoon follow j hope to the breakfast room and the three of us sit at a small table. We laugh and joke around and I find myself smiling more and more with the familiar comforting feeling being surrounded by my friends.

Something is off though...

In the corner of peripheral view I can only see black and it swallows up my view until I can see nothing. Just like the day before I open my eyes and I'm somewhere new. My heart sinks realizing that we are already going down the skiing path.

"Yoongi! You seem dazed are you okay?!?" I hear j Hope yell as he slides closer to me. I nod saying I'm fine.

Somethings wrong this seems familiar.

Me and j Hope split up and I see a weird path and decide to go down it. It's for people more skilled but from what I've been able to do so far I should be fine. A small ledge that when you get closer looks like a cliff comes up ahead of me.

~flashback~

"Why are the lights turning off!?? What do I do!?!"
-
"I'm cold someone help!"
-
"Namjoon! J Hope!"

~end of flashback~

I tumble forward almost falling off the cliff. A couple more inches and I would be flying off this cliff to my death. I lay back and calm my extremely heavy breathing.

What. Was. That!?!

I rub my eyes and look around. I see a very worried Namjoon come up behind me and pull me back from the cliff. "ARE YOU OKAY!?!? I saw you almost fall off...here let's get you up you had me so worried!!" He says pulling me into a hug.

I wrap my arms around him and cry into his chest. Whatever vision I saw scared me so much I couldn't even breath and having someone hold me was what I needed. He pulled me closer and squeezed me while I cried.

"What wrong yoongi's??" He says sweetly pushing my messy hair back. "Namjoon Ah something is wrong...I keep skipping through time and seeing flashbacks of something I feel will happen." I say while whimpering probabaly sounding like a little baby.

Instead of a response his presence disappears and no one is holding me. I look up to see if he's there and my eyes meet the ceiling of my room. "WHATS HAPPENING!??!!!" I cry out sobbing extremely loudly.

I close my eyes and try to remember. I feel as though I've forgotten something so important to me. It's like it sitting in the back of my mind haunting me and coming out only to torture me.

It exists as a heavy pain on my heart making me tired and sad. I hold my head in agony and think hard but only get a migraine.

There must be something I'm missing! Something that I haven't thought of. Something right in front of me waiting to jump out and scream "here I am". WHAT IS IT WHAT IS IT!?!?

The anger of not knowing makes me doing something unexpected. I toss my pillow and throw it at a wall and it shatters. I stare in shock as the shards of ice scatter around my hotel room.

The realization hits me like a truck. I look at my hands as if I'm seeing them for the first time and finally see what I've been missing. "I AM A CHILD OF THE MOON AND IM IN LOVE WITH PARK JIMIN!!" I yell with joy.

I know what I have to do....

I quickly put on some warm clothes and run out of my hotel room seeing Namjoon outside. I know where I am now though. This happened 20 years ago. This happened in the past. I don't know why it's happening again but I know what I need to do and listening to namjoons confession isn't it.

"Hey yoongi where are you going?" He asks as I try to move past him. "Something important Namjoon, and I'm sorry but I can return your feelings" I say jumping up to give him a peck before I run out of the hotel. I blink and I'm already skiing down the main course.

It's like when you realize your dreaming and you can control your dream. In this case I could fly or marry the one I want but for now I have a mission. I'm going to jump off the cliff and wake up seeing Jimin.

I ski down the course and see the lights around me shut off. Before they do I see the familiar course that led to my temporary death all those years ago. I feel as though I should be afraid. I still have minor ptsd moments from being frozen but I would go through that all over again to see Jimin.

I see it coming up like a glowing candle in the distance. I ski faster and faster and smile with tears in my eyes.

"Park Jimin I never told you how much I loved you. I never showed you enough of my affections and I never told you just how much you mean to be, but when I come back I promise you I'll marry you and prove it everyday."

"I love you Jiminie!" I yell as I fall into a glowing light. I aggressively jerk upwards from probably the hospital bed. Around me I see doctors and lights and most importantly.....Jimin.

I'm so so so so soooooo sorry I haven't posted in awhile. I was enjoying my vacation wayyyy to much and also had a small writers block.

I love you guys and please continue to support ice cold.

As always if you liked this chapter please comment and vote❤️

Thank you!