𝓣𝓇𝒶𝓅𝓅𝑒𝒹

1089 Words

Chapter 16
misunderstandings

(A couple days letter)
Over the last couple days Jimin's pain has gotten worse and worse; so has his attitude . The only times he isn't in so much pain is when yoongi is holding him but besides those times his stomach would make him scream in pain. Because of all the attention he's been getting he's getting more and more upset with yoongi smothering him.

Jimin has never felt cold before. Being born a child of the sun means he's hot all the time. So even the small chills he gets every hour hurts like no other.

"Jiminah you have to eat something warm" Yoongi pleads holding Jimin in his arms on the couch. Taehyung was standing above them holding a hot bowl of chicken noodle soup. His heart hurt seeing Jimin like that but he stayed quiet.

"I-I can't yoongi. My stomach barely digests anything anymore and I'm sick of soup. I'm sorry tae but your soups tastes like ass" Taehyungs giggles and gently sets the soup down by his best friend. "I don't care Jimin you need food in you and soon. It's been a whole day since you've last ate." Yoongi had a pout on his face as he looked at Jimin. He was upset but at the same time happy.

Jimin transitioning ment him and yoongi were becoming closer and closer. He remembered when he was going through this pain and how Jimin stayed by his side the whole time. He wants to be this way with Jimin but Jimin keeps pushing him away.

"Yoongi just leave me alone my stomach hurts and my skin is paler then ever. LOOK AT ME!! Stop forcing me to do stuff." Jimin jumped out of yoongi's arms and went to his room and slammed the door. Taehyung shook his head in disapproval and felt sympathy for yoongi. He was just trying to help. Why was Jimin acting so harsh?

"Hey yoongs... "it's fine" Yoongi interrupts Taehyung wiping a tear that slid down. "I'm gonna go out and give him some space." Yoongi says as he gets up. Namjoon who was sitting at the table watching everything jumped up at the sound of yoongi leaving.

"I'll go too!" He yells happily. Taehyung and yoongi give him a weird look but shrug it off. "I'll stay with Jimin just Incase anything happens." Taehyung says walking over to Jimin's room to knock on the door. He was allowed in immediately making yoongi's heart hurt.

Yoongi felt a bit bitter about it all. He barley knew this new world. It's as if he can't ever be comfortable unless he's with Jimin. For the first time since he's been here Jimin doesn't want to even see him. He looks at namjoon who now has a small beard and mustache. His friend who cared so much about him. It like the day he left was just yesterday but namjoon was so much older now.

"Alright let's go Namjoon" Yoongi says in a monotoned voice as he grabs some keys. The two leave quickly and take Taehyungs car. "Where should we go yoongi?" Namjoon asks.

Yoongi doesn't know where to go he not even really familiar with the area. This wasn't the city he was born in and everything just looked so different.  "How about we go visit j hope?" Namjoon says making yoongi's heart skip a beat "OMG I HAVENT SEEN HIM IN SO LONG!! Where does he live!?!" Yoongi says smiling the biggest he has this whole trip.

Namjoon laughs at yoongis outburst and gives yoongi directions to j hopes house.  Both don't let j Hope know beforehand hoping they would be able to surprise him. They both stand at the door feeling anticipation and excitement.

Yoongi closes his eyes and pictures what j hope could look like now. He misses his childhood best friend so much. He remembers all the late night talks he would have with j hope and all the food they would get together. He pictures his friends face so detailed and perfectly.

Namjoon knocks lightly on the door.

*thump* *thump**thump*

A creak was heard and the two look down and see a small little boy answer the door. Yoongi heart melts when he realizes that the kid looks exactly like j hope. "Oh my gosh You're so cute where's  your dad?" Yoongi asks bending down to see the kid better.

The kid blushes then runs back inside slamming the door making Namjoon and yoongi laugh. Then they hear more footsteps and someone else opens the door.

"Sorry about that my son is very shy...   y-Yoongi .....YOONGI!?!" J hopes heart drops and tears run down his face feeling every emotion at once. "J HOPE!!" Yoongi yells into their tight hug. They both burst out into tears and cry out. Especially Yoongi. They both look at each others faces and smile.

"Come inside you two it's a little chilly out there" j hope says leading the two inside his cute medium sized house. Yoongi walks inside behind j hope and sees pictures of j hopes family everywhere.

On a small table with candles and flowers Yoongi sees a picture of himself from twenty years ago. J hope notices this and gives yoongi a sad smile. "I thought I would never see you again..." Yoongi looks up and sees j hopes sad face. He remembers the accident and hearing j hope cry out for him. Thinking about the accident brings fear in him. "But Your here now and that's all that matters." J hope says getting Yoongi out of his trance. The two hug again and smile.

"And Damn yoongi you still look as hot as you did back then. What moisturizer did you use!?!?" j hope says squishing yoongi's soft white cheeks. "Haha let go of me!" Yoongi says.

The three of them sit down on j hopes couch and talk about old times. They let yoongi in on what's been going on with their lives. J hope pulls out an album full of photos of the three. Yoongi looks at the photos with sadness and happiness. He grabs out out of the sleeve that was a photo from graduation. It was all fun and happy until j Hope accidentally brings up namjoons frequent trips to Antarctica.

"You—you went back every year? To ANTARCTICA!?!?" Yoongi says looking at a shocked namjoon. Namjoon shyly rubs the back of his neck and nods making yoongi feel guilty. "Thank you Namjoon" they share a warm smile as j hopes wife walks into the room.

"Oh and yoongi this my beautiful wife eunji "Hello it's really nice to meet you Yoongi" she gives Namjoon and yoongi a huge smile then comes and sits by her husband holding a small baby in her hands.

"She's new I would assume" yoongi says referring to j hopes baby. "Very...she was born two weeks ago." Yoongi coos as he sees the babies face and smile at how cute and squishy she looks. "Do you wanna hold her?" Eunji asks as she lifts her arms holding the baby in yoongi's direction. "Umm sure but I'm nervous." She giggles then helps yoongi hold the baby correctly.

Yoongi looks down at the baby and smiles at how tiny she is. Namjoon On the other hand was looking At yoongi. He suddenly realizes that his first love was right in front of him again. Holding a cute baby. Namjoon couldn't help but blush at the future he pictured him and yoongi would have years ago.

Namjoon pulled out his phone and saw a text from Taehyung.

Taehyung

Come back with yoongi quick. Jimin has been calling him for hours but I think his phone is dead. Jimin needs yoongi right now.

"Pfft We all need yoongi" Namjoon mumbles under his breath as he puts his phone back in his pocket. Completely ignoring Taehyungs text.

Sorry I haven't updated something happened recently and I needed to take Care of it. Love you guys❤️

Like?comment?vote?