𝓣𝒾𝓂𝑒

2033 words

                         Chapter 1
                        •Meeting you•
(Antarctica 1998)
"Yah yoongi dont go to far I can't catch up!" J hope says trying to follow behind yoongi. "Catch me if you can you slow hoe!" Yoongi yells back giggling. "What the hell yoongi! You're so lazy what's changed!?" J hope says while panting. "I'm having fun I guess" Yoongi yells back.

Feeling guilt because j hope is slow yoongi slows down and they go to the resort to get hot chocolate. "Yoongiah I'm tired let's go get some hot coco!". "Fine but just because you're tired not because I am" yoongi says while practically out of breath. "Pfft Whatever".

Yoongi and j Hope walk hand in hand like best friends to the building. They meet up with their common friend namjoon and sit at a table trying to warm up. "How was skiing guys?". "It was Incredibly fun surprisingly" yoongi said with a huge smile on his face with excitement in his voice.

"It must've been a blast if yoongi liked it this much" namjoon says adoring yoongi's beautiful smile. "Yeah you should've came with us yoongi was practically flying!". They all share a laugh then finish their hot coco's. "Hey j hope can we go again tomorrow?" Yoongi says while giving j hope a cute pouty face.

"Fine but only because you're cute. You're lucky we're staying here only a couple more days." J hope's mood lightens when he sees his lazy friend jumping around with excitement showing his adorable gummy smile. "Do you love skiiing this much?" "Yes hobie it's so fun. Are you sure we can go out again?"

"Sorry hyung but I think my toes will freeze off" j hope says while laughing putting his arm around yoongi shoulder signaling they should head to their rooms. "Get a good sleep tonight okay yoongi we can go again tomorrow" "okay hobie goodnight!"

"Goodnight hyung!" They hug eachother goodnight then head to their rooms. While brushing his teeth yoongi decides he still wants to ski.

Awe imagine how beautiful it would be skiiing in the moonlight. The wind whistling into my ears. The fresh cold breeze. I have to try. It can't be that dangerous.

Yoongi quickly gets his coat and stuff on and quietly sneaks out of his room. "Hyung what are you doing?" Yoongi is startled by hearing namjoons voice from behind him. Shit is all yoongi could think in this moment. "Oh I'm just going out to see the moon I need to breath.

"Oh okay that's fine" namjoon says without a care in the world. "Hey yoongi could I tell you something. I'm bad at timing and I think now seems like the best time to say it. "Sure joon that's fine" yoongi says facing namjoon giving him his full attention.

"Um I......I'm in love with you hyung, and I would like to take you on a date."
Yoongi didn't know how to react. He knew how scared namjoon was in that moment. He could read it on his face. He freaked out alittle before he realized this was his friend namjoon. A nice guy you was very lovable. Yoongi wouldn't mind giving him a try.

"Joon I would love to" yoongi says giving namjoon a warm smile.
Yoongi could tell namjoon was so excited but he was hiding it to stay cool. "That great" namjoon says with a huge smile on his face. "Well I gotta go joonbut I'll see you later okay?"

"Okay" after that namjoon leans in and kisses the top of yoongi's head gently before slowly pulling away. "Be safe hyung". "I will be joon now get some sleep" after that Yoongi turns his back to namjoon and start to walk away. After going out side yoongi feels the bitter cold air bite at his skin.

After renting the skiing gear yoongi decided its time he pick a track. Getting ready to start yoongi feels something hurt. Is it his stomach? .....Why? ....Is he scared? Yoongi suddenly starts to shake in fear. Ignoring his body's signs yoongi decides to take off anyways. Gliding down the smooth snow was supposed to be calming right? Then why was yoongi feeling fear?