𝓣𝓇𝒶𝓊𝓂𝒶 𝒫𝓉. 𝟣

1222 Words

Chapter 20
jimins childhood•
Definition of the word trauma: a deeply distressing or disturbing experience.

Chapter 20•jimins childhood•Definition of the word trauma: a deeply distressing or disturbing experience

Jimin's perspective

Waiting for yoongi to wake up is the most tiring and stresssful thing. The doctors say he took in a lot of my power and put himself into a deep sleep. Him waking up would be the greatest thing right about now.

A familiar feeling of intense guilt takes me in like a lost kid. Being away from yoongi brings back very lonely memories from when I was a kid. A specific one that I was sure of I've forgotten at least til now....

Everyone went home since it's late but of course I couldn't leave yoongi. He's mine after all and I'll stay here til he wakes up even if he never does. I feel a wave of sleep come over me and I lay my head on yoongi's stomach while he sleeps.

~dream~

"Fireball fireball!! Run away!!" A kid yells out. The others follow leaving me behind. "Wait come back! I'm sorry I'm so sorry I was born this way!! Come back I'll be carful this time I swear!" I yell but they laugh at my tears.

"No way we don't wanna be burned like Jun-hee!!!" A girl yells out. "That was an accident I swear I didn't mean too. I DIDNT MEAN TOO PLEASE STOP!!" It was during the winter I remember this very clearly.

They were ruthless with me and threw ice and snow knowing it burned me. They brought up the incident every single day. I layed there alone until....

"Hey stop it you meanies!!! You're hurting him!!!" A small kid yells pushing the kids away from me. "Are you Alright?" I nod and stand up trying my best to get the cold snow off of my red skin.

That's how me and Taehyung met. He was like an angel protecting me all the time. I can't believe I ever took him for granted and ignored his feelings for me. He didn't talk to me for two years when he found out I can't love anyone other then my soulmate.

~flashback dream~
(When he was little)
"Jiminie when are we going to go on a date?" A cute small girl in my class says pulling on my arm. "I-I don't know jun-hee maybe tomorrow" I say in a monotoned voice. I remember questioning if this was love.

I read in books and see in movies all the time that there should be symptoms of love. Like a fast heart beat, or sweaty palms. In my case I had none of these with anyone ever.

"Jimin do you love me? Because I think I'm falling for you" she says giggling and poking my chubby cheeks. "I'm sorry jun-hee but I don't think I love you...". I see her face drop of the tears develop.

Because of my condition I always felt very lonely, and until I met Taehyung nobody stayed by my side. The first person to not look at me like I was a freak was jun-hee and I had told her I didn't love her with no emotions showing.

"You don't love me?...." I look at her not knowing what to do because my only friend was crying in front of me because of what I had said. I may not love her but I care for her like any friend and seeing her face so broken hurt.

"Wait Jun-hee come back don't leave me!" She turns to run away but I grab her wrist. I should've controlled my powers but in the center of all my emotions I lost myself and hurt her. "Ahhh Jimin it burns let go!!" I looked down at my mistake and let go quickly.

She ran away this time succeeding. My heart sunk and for the first time I felt deep pain and darkness.

The next day she showed up with a burn mark on her arm in the shape of my hand and everyone in the class knew who did it. Only a "fireball" could cause such a scar.

~End of Flashback~

I wake up feeling the sun burn my eyelids. I yawn and stretch and look up seeing the most beautiful human in the world.

Recalling these aweful memories makes me realize just how important you are to me yoongi.....I love you so much.

I lean up and kiss his forehead lingering for a couple seconds.

"I don't know if you can here me yoongi but I'm going to tell you a story..if you can't hear me I don't mind repeating it to you again...." I look at him for a response and get none. I pout.

"Okay so it goes like this. Once upon a time there was a little boy born with cool fire powers, or you know that's what his parents told him to protect him. His parents would try and home school him to protect him from the world but nothing worked so they had to send him to public school." I feal my heart rate increase and hold yoongi's hand tightly.

"It was tough for the little boy for he was not ready for the pain he would endure. He always dreamt of falling in love so he tried to talk to girls more. He only got to date one though since they were afraid of him." I feel myself get emotional and dry my tears. My heart felt heavy remembering that yoongi might not wake up.

"*sniffs* he ended up realizing he can't fall in love with anyone and had to let the girl know. Afraid of being alone he hurt her by accident and it only made the bullying worse." I feel yoongi squeeze my hand back and I sigh in relief. He is still asleep but now I know he will wake up now ....he has too.

"When I was 17 my mother told me about the yin and yang legend. After that I went searching for you all over the globe. I went to the coldest places hoping I would sense your presence. I gave up when nothing showed up. Giving up was the hardest part and I just identified as asexual. CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!?!?"I pause for a bit to giggle at my embarrassment.

"That is until Taehyung wanted to go skiing as a gift for graduating college where the lonely boy finally met his prince....." I stand up patting yoongi's leg while tears fill my eyes.

"I got to go and shower I've been here for too long but I'll be back and finish my story. I love you my prince" I say wiping my tears as I leave with a heavy heart.

If he wakes up I'm marrying him

So I'm writing these weird and don't be scared by these both having pt.1 at the end. The next chapter will be pt.2 of yoongi's and then after that the second part of this one. Also I sense that this book is coming close to an end.

I don't know how many parts I will have left but I don't want to drag on the story when these characters deserve a beautiful ending.❤️

If you liked please comment and vote and thank you for reading ice cold.