𝓣𝑒𝓂𝓅𝑜𝓇𝒶𝓇𝓎

1193 words

Chapter 8
A change of heart•

(Namjoon and Jin)
Namjoon was on the phone talking to j Hope before he suddenly stopped talking. His hand dropped from his ear to the couch and his face was full of pure shock. "He he's back?" Namjoon says quietly. "Who's back babe?" Jin responds to namjoons rhetorical question.

Namjoon seems to be out of reality. At first jin was going to ignore it but something seems to have really effected his boyfriend. He didn't think it was to serious until he was waving his hand in front of namjoon face getting no response. "Hey joon" namjoon face still remained stone cold. "NAMJOON!!" Namjoon slowly looks up at his boyfriend and frowns.

"I-I want to break up"

Namjoon grabs his stuff and rushes out of his apartment leaving an angry jin. "Like Hell you do!!! Let's just take a break!!" *slam* the door slams behind namjoon. Jin our of shock and sadness starts crying. "What the hell is wrong with you namjoon?".......

———————————————————

(Jimin, Taehyung, and yoongi the next day)
The three boys were sitting down eating lunch. They had spent all night talking about their lives and about a cute boy Taehyung met that has just moved into the neighborhood. "Well what's his name tae?"Jimin says hugging his pillow waiting for an answer in anticipation.

"That's for me to know and for you to never know!" Taehyung says bopping Jimin's nose while laughing. "That's not how it goes!!" Jimin says laughing back. "Hey guys I'm not feeling well I'm going to go take a nap" Yoongi says rubbing his eyes. "Oh alright" Jimin says seeming alittle worries for yoongi.

Yoongi gets up from the table puts his plates in the sink and walks over to his room. He sees his bed and falls into and starts to cry. "I'm sorry Jimin but I think I'm still not over namjoon" Yoongi whispers as he feels his tears fall down his cheeks. "I'm sorry I'm so so sorry." Yoongi feels his heart hurt as he tries to recall his memories with namjoon.

What does he look like? Is he dating someone or married? Oh my god what if he has a kid??

Yoongi shoves his face ito his pillow and cries until he gets to tired to. Yoongi falls asleep soon after he stops. "Hey Taehyung I really do think he's crying" Jimin says whispering in Taehyungs ear. "Leave him be Jimin he must still be upset over loosing his friends. Imagine if you were him and found out that your friends lived their whole lives without you." Taehyung says rubbing Jimin's hand trying to calm him down.

"But he sounds so sad. I don't know what he's saying but he seems hurt." Jimin gets up to go check on yoongi but Taehyung grabs his arms gently. "Leave him Jimin. We don't even know if he was dating anyone before." Jimin sits back down and looks down. "I've never thought about that." Jimin stops talking making the atmosphere awkward and sad.

"Hey it's okay. He just needs time okay?" Taehyung feels immediate guilt for Jimin. "Yeah you're right thanks." Jimin and Taehyung go out to get some dinner food for later leaving yoongi home alone.

——————-yoongi's dream—————

Cold so so cold.... namjoon I'm here I'm right here please find me.

No response

Please namjoon! I'll go on a date with you. I've liked you for so so long just please find me.....why won't you find me? I'm right here!.....

Yoongi still lays there beneath the snow calling out to his friends getting no response in return. Yoongi is about to loose hope. In fact he does loose hope....he gives up. He lets the cold take him in. That is until he hears...

"TAEHYUNG OH MY GOD A BODY!!"

Is that somebody? Namjoon!?!

JIMIN????

————end of dream———————-

Yoongi shoots up into a sitting position in his bed. "JIMIN!??" Yoongi screams out. Suddenly yoongi feels needy. He needs Jimin right now to hug him and tell him he is alright. Yoongi jumps out of bed and searches for Jimin. "JIMIN!?!? JIMIN!!!!!" Yoongi has searched the whole house but he can't find him.

In anxiety yoongi cries feeling immense pressure on his heart. His coloring is coming back and the tips of his fingers are feeling immense cold causing them to turn black. It feels as though he is being bite by the cold. A sensation he remembers perfectly. Yoongi falls to his hands a knees crying as he slowly turns blue and purple all over. It's as if he is buried in the snow again.

Suddenly to figures walk through the door. Yoongi doesn't notice then since he is too focused on what is happening. Jimin and Taehyung were talking until they saw yoongi on the floor.....crying.....and freezing himself to death. "Yoongi!!" Jimin yells as he runs over and hugs yoongi by dropping to the floor.

He holds yoongi small frame in his arms and squeezes him letting yoongi feel Jimin's warmth. Jimin too was coloring before he came, but only because he was worried about yoongi being alone. Now he sees that he was wrong to leave yoongi alone. Especially since yoongi was sad and crying.

Yoongi couldn't stop crying. Jimin thought by huggin him it would calm him down. But it didn't. Yoongi just cried harder in Jimin's arms. Once yoongi realized who was hugging him he tightly hugged Jimin while trying to speak but it proved to be hard since he couldn't stop crying.

"P-ple....p...l..."

"What? What is it yoongi?!!"

"Please....d-don't ......ever leave....me"

Hearing that causing Jimin's heart to break and be warm at the same time. Jimin pulled back for the hug so he could look at yoongi's face. Yoongi got scared and grabbed Jimin waist in fear that he would leave him. But Jimin never would. Instead of leaving yoongi Jimin leaned forward and kissed yoongi forehead long and slow.

"I Park Jimin will never. Wait. Let me rephrase that. Yoongi I would never EVER leave you" Yoongi looks at Jimin in shock before a small smile creeps up on his face. Then yoongi throws his arms around Jimin and cries happy tears into Jimin's shoulder.

"Thank you Jimin thank you sooo much" Yoongi says smiling from ear to ear in Jimin's arms. Yoongi has stopped crying but Jimin and yoongi hear sobs from behind them.

Both turn around and see Taehyung smiling, crying, and clapping. "Oh my god that was so beautiful I love you guys!!" Taehyung runs towards them and hugs Jimin and yoongi to death."

All three of them laugh and get up so they can eat dinner. Yoongi washes up so he doesn't feel all dirty from the tears. Looking in the mirror yoongi sees something. Am I smiling? I look so happy....I'm....I'm so happy.

Yoongi puts both of his palms on his smiling cheeks. "Thank you Jimin..I guess I needed you so much more then I thought".

Dang that was a rollercoaster😂 feel free to comment on how you felt about this chapter. ❤️

-author