𝓣𝓇𝒶𝓃𝓆𝓊𝒾𝓁

1580 words

Chapter 6
missing something•

(Namjoon and j hope 2018)
"J hope your kids are a riot holy shit" namjoon says watching j hopes youngest kid throw sand at his older sister. "I know right! I normally yell at him for that but he just does it again. Screw it ill discipline him later." J hope says laughing while clinking his coke with namjoon.

"Pfft I thought you would be better with kids hobie" namjoon says while glaring at j hopes little boy. "Me too I bet yoongi would've been amazing with kids." J hope suddenly says. Namjoons mood changes. He over what had happened. Time healed his wounds but he would still get a little sad hearing yoongi's name.

"Yeah I bet he would've" namjoon says in response in a calm peaceful voice. "It's been awhile since we've visited his grave you know?" Namjoon says then takes a sip of his soda. "Yeah should we go this year?" J hopes suggests. "I don't see why not?" Namjoon says.

"I don't mean to dig into the past but don't you ever wonder why they never found his body" j hopes suddenly says causing namjoons heart to stop. Namjoon gets silent and looks like he's thinking about something. "Maybe we weren't ment to find him". J hope chokes on his soda then looks at namjoon with a shocked face. "You mean?!?"

"Yeah......he must've been a child of the moon. I've been thinking about this for awhile now. He must still be there waiting for his soulmate to find him." Namjoon says with a blank expression.

"When did you figure this out?" J hopes says holding onto namjoons hands knowing he might get upset. "Ten years ago. I don't know why I didn't tell you though. I went back to the resort and searched for his body every year. Digging through the snow hoping that I was his soulmate. In the end though I only ended up cold."

J Hope hugs namjoon and starts to cry alittle in his arms. "I'm sorry namjoon you should've told me this along time ago." Namjoons wipes j hopes tears and smiles at him. "It's okay now j hope I stopped doing that five years ago when I met jin." J hopes smiles through his tears and calms down. "That's good I'm glad you found jin. There's nobody else in this world that would fit you better"

"Yeah thank you j hope. Actually I was planning on asking jin to marry me. Do you think you could be my best man?" J hope gives namjoon a shocked face then starts to squeal. "WHAT THE HELL NAMJOON!?!? Of course I will" j Hope smiles widely then gives his old friend a huge hug. "You were getting kind of old it's a good thing you found someone." Namjoon shoves j hope a bit then they continue to talk about namjoons wedding plans.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

(Jimin and yoongi 2018)
It's been a couple days since yoongi has become a temporary child of the sun. The condition had been very painful but with Jimin by his side and a bath full of ice he was able to surpass the pain. Yoongi looked beautiful to Jimin.

Yoongi's features had changed a bit since the change. His hair though still was blue was frizzy from heat. His cheeks were red and so was his nose. He always looked like he was blushing and Jimin loved that. The tips of yoongi's fingers were becoming blue again signaling that he was transforming back.

Taehyung has explained to Jimin and yoongi that they were indeed soulmates and that this proved it. He also warned Jimin that his turn would come around and it would be more painful. Taehyungs sadness was increased but he continued to hide it for now.