𝐼 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓅𝓉.𝟣

1024 Words

Chapter 23
•a warm surprise•

Jimin's perspective
(3 weeks later)

6:04am
I hear my alarm go off and quickly move to turn it off. I wasn't being careful though and I knocked it off my counter letting it ring forever unless I got I up. I turn my body over to try and reach it but something is pulling me back by my waist and by something I mean yoongi.

"Yoongi~ look you're adorable and as much as I'd love to continue to cuddle you this alarm is going to drive me insane." I say while pulling him close to me anyways. He ignores what I says and falls asleep again to the sound of my alarm. I can't but giggle making him pout in his sleep. I let him win and also fall asleep.

9:34am
There's a burning sensation penetrating my eyelids making me wake up. The sun is completely out lighting up my room. I look down and see yoongi still asleep. He's burying his little head in my chest probably avoiding the light surrounding us.

I know he won't wake up with words so I pick him up and carry him on my chest like a baby. I thought it would wake him up but he's still asleep in my arms. I pat his back and take him to the kitchen. "Yoongi~" I gently fall out, but no response comes from my baby.

"Jesus you guys are finally up I've been waiting for hours!" Taehyung yells from his room. He sees yoongi in my arms and stops walking. We both look at each other in shock. 'Is he asleep?' He mouthed pouting at yoongi. I nodded y head slowly making taehyung apologize silently.

"I'll take care of breakfast then leave after that." He whispers lightly pushing jimin and yoongi towards the couch. "Where are you going" I ask curiously.

"Jungkook is finally taking me on a date. He said he completely over yoongi and thinks it's best if I meet him at his house then if he comes here." Taehyung says quietly while blushing.

"Aweee taehyung im glad you're so happy just be carful okay?" He smiles then stands up to go make us all breakfast.

I lay yoongi down on the couch and stand up to go and help. I was pretty sure that yoongi was asleep but I felt a small hand pull on my shirt. "Don't go~" I hear him say. I turn around with excitement filling my veins now that he's awake .

"Oh don't go? But I need to go help make breakfast." I ready as I start walking away. "Noooooo jimin get back here" he says with a deeper voice then before. "Trying to show dominance here? Sorry yoongi but you're a bottom." I may or may not have taken this too far but seeing yoongi reaction made it worth it.

I see taehyung turn around in amusement as if we're all ready for yoongi next move. Taehyung and I turn to see yoongi taking at me with dark cold eyes. "Look what you've done jimin. I now it's true but you didn't have to kill his pride" taehyung jokes with me.

Yoongi walks over with a poker face on but a hidden emotion in his eyes. "Welp the pancakes are done so bye guys I don't want to leave jungkookie waiting too long" taehyung says rushing out of the situation. "Wait tae-"byeeeee" he interrupts me by slamming the door.

Yoongi grabs my arms and puts them above my head. I try to pull away but he has some hidden strength because I can't pull away. He leans in and kisses my neck making me loosen up. He continues to move down until I feel him release my hands and start tugging at the bottom of my shirt.

He quickly takes off my shirt and starts leaving dark hickeys on my neck driving me crazy. "Jokes are only funny when there some truth to them but you were straight up lying" he says in my ear bringing chills down my spine. "I-I don't know what you mean" I say as confidently as I could but I stuttered.

He kisses me gently and then harder. I try to take over dominance but it's no use. My skin is hot and I feel something weird in my stomach. I kiss him back harder and he bites my Lip in response. I unconsciously moan making heat come to my cheeks. His lips go cold and for the first time in weeks I see his coloring appear.

It's been so long since I've seen yoongi a pretty pink cheeks, and dark purple lips. We stop and stare at each other and I can't help but want him. I want him and everything that comes with it. His soft features and his warm touches are driving me crazy.

He lays his right hand on my right cheek and brushing my hot face with is cold thumb. "Your coloring has come back" he says leaning in. "Yours too" I say smiling before he gently kisses my bottom lip.

Like fire and ice our bodies become polar opposites. With every cold touch I find myself growing needier and needier. I want him so badly. He unzips the front of my pants making me gasp in our make out session. "Do you want to?" He asks. "Please~" I beg feeling my body tingle at his hands on my waist.

I throw off his shirt feeling embarrassed now that I'm only In boxers. I can't stand waiting any longer. He senses this and lifts me into his arms holding me by my thighs. We don't break away from our kiss the whole way to my bedroom.

I didn't know that this would be the day I lost my v card but I wouldn't take this day back for the world. I was ready and everything was perfect....including yoongi.

So um I don't like writing smut so that's not going to happen lol sorry. I love you guys so much though so I had to update.

Please vote and comment yall💕