Chapter 05: That's how Azalea Caruso works

[The next morning]

My alarm went off and as I smashed the snooze button, I saw the time 7:30 am. Shit, I have training with Leo today. Gotta be on time or that motherfucker won't leave one chance to mock me.

I swiftly got out of bed, freshened up, got into my gear, and braided my hair. I sprinted downstairs so as to not be late. As I walked into the gym, I spotted uncle Gio with Leo. Ugh, I couldn't beat him. They turned around to the sound of my footsteps approaching them.

He was wearing a black tank and some red shorts. I could now properly see all his arm and upper chest tattoos.

"You're two minutes late tesoro" he mocked as he checked his phone.

I rolled my eyes and walked away to put on my boxing gloves. I heard him chuckle lowly as he walked back to wear his gloves.

We stood in position and took a stance. Our eyes locked and didn't look elsewhere.

"You ready to lose big guy?" I teased.

"Never" he smirked as he threw a punch to my stomach.

"That's all you got?" I ducked, dodging his next punch and punching his abdomen simultaneously.

We were going back and forth and he finally had enough of this. As he was about to fall down by my hit, his sneaky ass decided to take me with him yet again. Taking the "If I go down, I'm taking you with me" too seriously I see.

My hands landed on either side of his body, our bodies repeatedly touching from the panting and sweat dripping off our necks and faces. Yas I'm all about that sweaty romance! No ew.

"Like I said, I never lose.... at least not alone"

I rolled my eyes at him and he quickly responded with "Stop rolling your eyes at me"

So of course, I listened to him and rolled my eyes again. He chuckled at my action. His chuckle was like velvet, smooth but raspy. I bit my lip.

"Don't do that either" he pulled my lip out from under my teeth with his finger.

I felt his length rise and I tried my best to back up a laugh. Good to know I'm making him feel things...

His hands rose up to my face and he proceeded to tuck my fringes behind my ear. "You have pretty eyes" he complimented.

"Thanks, they change to full red when I turn into a vampire at night" I joked.

"You really can't take a compliment, can you?" His voice was still raspy. I shook my head, laughing.

"Ahem Ahem" I heard from behind. I turned my head and saw Emma and Matteo standing there with their eyebrows raised.

We quickly stood up, clearing our throats.

"Uh hi Em" I said as if they didn't just walk in on me on top of Leo.

"I'll pretend I didn't see that and proceed to inform you that you have a mission" she giggled.

"Ugh now or at night?" I groaned.

"Night. but you gotta go to your dad's office first he has some work for you"

"Ugh alright. Good training big guy" I shook his hand.

"We should do this more often" he licked his lips.

"Yeah so he can make you fall on him" Matteo murmured lowly and Emma chuckled at his remark.

I passed a quick glare at Matteo and Leo clenched his jaws, giving him the "I'll kill you" look.