Chapter 33: Fuck it.

Azalea's pov:

He got on the bed on top of me without breaking the kiss. My body was caught in the middle of his tremendous legs. My hands followed down his abs and grasped the knot of the towel. His hands went down my neck, spread between my breasts and slid down, moving my shirt up. His hands pulled down my shorts which I wore under the shirt. I was left in my underwear and he was still in that damned towel.

"You're gonna regret this later." He panted.

"I don't care right now." I bit his lower lip.

"I missed this." He flipped me over and now I was on top of him.

"Stop talking you idiot." I grasped his hair.

He held my hips as I sat on him. Swaying me back and forth with a gentle grip on my hips caused me to let out a stuffed moan.

"Don't close your eyes." He said sternly. "Look at me. Let me see what I do to you in your eyes."

I did as he said. I looked straight into his eyes, biting my lip in pleasure and he smirked. A satisfactory smirk.

Now we flipped over and he was on top of me again.

"Do you want me to sing "Rolly polly" as we do this?" I laughed.

"I don't think you will be able to sing while I do this." He chuckled.

I untucked his towel and he slid a condom on.

He slowly pulled down my panties. Still making eye contact.

"I have been waiting for this for a year now. You might want to hold on to the headboard." He whispered.

"Yeah I don't think that's necessary."

"Alright, brace yourself then."

He pushed in deep and I let out a comparatively loud moan. His hands gripped my hips gently as he kept thrusting in and out while gently biting his lower lips with his oh so pearly teeth and well surprise surprise my hands gripped onto the headboard tightly.

His dick was now replaced by his mouth. He took my hand and put it on his hair. I held his hair back while he slid his tongue in. Swirling his tongue around, hollowing his cheeks.

"You feel too good to be true tesoro." He said with his reddened lips, wet with saliva.

He left trails of kisses as he came back up, unhooking my bra and sucking on my nipples and up to my lips. I softly bit his earlobes.

"What are you doing to me?" I whispered with shaky breathing.

A low chuckle left his lips and he kept kissing my neck.

I left trails of kisses all over his body as I went down on him. A groan left his lips as he held my hair back. I wrapped my lips around his dick and played tricks with my tongue on the tip to tease him. I rose back up, my mouth still engulfed in wet heat.

"Come." He commanded.

"I don't feel like it." I laughed.

"Oh, you'll feel like it alright." He said as he slipped down and he pressed his thumb on my clit as he slid his fingers inside me.

"Two or three...eh two will be enough." He said proudly. I felt my defeat getting closer with each flick of his finger.

"There you are." Again with that satisfactory smirk of his, he said.

"I felt pity."

"Sure you did amore mio."

He licked his fingers clean and tucked my hair behind my ears, looking straight into my eyes the entire time. He kissed me with so much need. It was like his life was on the line. Our pantings got louder and our bodies became sweaty.