Chapter 06: Exes and psychos

[Nate's pov]

"Okay so let me get this straight.. you want me- I mean us to conspire against Leo and Azalea. Go through all that trouble just to break an engagement between a couple, who are not even confirmed, and all this for a girl who doesn't give two fucks about you?" Scarlett said in an annoyed tone.

"Do you want to get back at him or not?"

She gave it a small thought and then nodded. "I'm in"

Wow, she's a whore and she's dumb. She literally agreed to it in seconds. No wonder she gets dumped by whoever she dates. What an idiot. Well, why do I care? I'm getting my work done here.

"Good so here's what's gonna happen..."

Back to Azalea:

We informed Emma that Leo and Matt were there with us, as we were coming back from the mission and so we invited the boys to our place. By "we" I mean "Emma". But anyways, we freshened up and sat outside on the lawn chairs.

"Ematteo?" I suggested.

"What about Memma?" Leo put forward.

"No ew, that sounds like something you'd call your grandmother" I said.

"Mattemma?"

"Ehh I dunno-"

"What are you two on about?" Emma asked.

"Oh just deciding a ship name for you and Matt" Leo giggled.

"A ship name? I'll ask this again Leo.... are you, by any chance, 10?" Matt facepalmed.

"Y'all wanna play? Let's play" Emma straightened her spine. "Lazalea" she smirked.

"Oh oh I have one" Matt jumped "Azeonardo"

"Aah, both are so good!" Emma groaned.

Honestly, I was impressed and so was Leo. They actually came up with pretty good ones.

"You thinking about good those sound tesoro?" he whispered.

"Mhm" I whispered back sarcastically.

Dammit that was exactly what I was thinking about!

While Emma and Matteo argued over which name they liked better, Leo and I dipped and went upstairs to my room.

I shut the door as we stood right behind it.

"They're children" I laughed.

He chuckled at my remark. God that damned chuckle.

"What?" he asked, catching me staring at him.

I shook my head and looked away.

"I saw you with that guy uh Reznikov was it? yeah, what you did was honestly...how do I put this lightly?"

"What?"

"Hot as fuck"

I laughed.

"How is that and this the same person?" he looked at me, shook.

"That was Blaze. This is Azalea"

"Is it weird that I find both hot as fuck"

"Oh, you're bold today, what's up with you?" I joked.

"You wanna see bold? I'll show you bold"

He looked at me, straight in the eye.

Now,
a. He's gonna kiss me

b. He's gonna whisper something dirty

c. He's gonna pin me to something.

"I'm gonna finish what I couldn't at the gym today. I've had enough of this. You've only seen Leonardo till now... Now you're gonna see The Doberman" He whispered as he pulled me away from the door and pinned me to the wall next to it and slammed his lips into mine.

....or d. All of the above

Jesus fucking Christ I was not expecting that. He caught me off guard but I immediately kissed him back.

I'm sorry if I sound cliche right now but-

Time stopped when his lips met mine. My heart pounded in my chest as my knees got weaker. His hands travelled up my thighs to my back and it roamed all over. My breasts touched his chest with every deep breath and I clung onto his body by wrapping my hands around his neck and legs around his torso.

Leo's pov:

This is the best decision I've ever made. Her lips tasted like cherry, which I'm assuming was the wonders of her flavoured lip balm. Her body fit right in my hands and her fingers travelled up my chest and now were strangled in my hair. She slightly pulled my hair with every moan she let out. She bit my lip every now and then to tease me and it fucking worked.

I could feel my dick react to her touch. "Leo" she said in a shaky breath and bit her lip.

"How many times do I have to tell you not to do that" I pulled her lower lip from under her teeth but this time, let my thumb wander around her lips until she decided to open her mouth slightly, in response to which I slid my thumb in.

She sucked my thumb, looking me in the eye. This damned woman. She's driving me crazy and she knows that very well.

Without wasting a breath she pushed me and threw me back on her bed. She climbed on top of me. I took off her top while she unbuttoned my shirt. God have I dreamed of this.

"Lazalea doesn't sound too bad eh?" I chuckled.

"Azeonardo's good too, I have no idea which one's better" she panted.

"Do you trust Matt with Emma?" I asked.

"I do. He's your best friend. But if he hurts her, I'll put a bullet through his skull, sorry not sorry"

"Fair enough. You got a condom?" I unzipped my pants.

"Second drawer" she pointed at the nightstand.

"Why do you keep a condom here?" I said, teasingly.

"You're not the only one who gets to have sex"

I chuckled as I slid the condom on and let her do whatever she wanted to me. Tonight, I was a bottom and let me tell you... I'm never a bottom.

She bit my ears, left trails of kisses all over my body and brushed her tongue on my tip. I couldn't take much of her teasing and I soon entered her. She bit her lips hard to stop herself from moaning. "Don't hold it in. Let me know that you feel good with me."

She raked her nails on my back and let out gentle moans. This felt so good. She felt so good.

"You feel fucking amazing tesoro"

She smirked, victoriously.

[The next morning] Azalea's pov:

I stretched my body as I slowly opened my eyes. I turned to my side but couldn't see anyone. Where's Leo?

I checked the bathroom. No there either. He left.

I walked back to my bed, frowning, when I found a piece of paper, peeping out from under the pillow.

I took it out. It was a note.

"Tesoro,

I'm guessing you're mad that I wasn't there in the morning. I'm sorry I had to leave like this. There was some trouble in delivering the shipments so I had to go to the office early. I don't want you to think that I left. I'd never do that. Thank you for last night and I'll see you soon.

Yours

Leonardo"

How does he do it? How does he always know exactly what I'm thinking? Stronzo. I couldn't help but chuckle at the note. How cute.

To be continued...

I hope y'all liked this chapter! THEY DID IT AHAHAHAH and also, which ship name is your favourite? Nate and Scarlett will be the death of me istg. Anyways, what do you think will happen next? Keep reading to find out ;) ILYSMM xx

The DobermanOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara