Chapter 14: Soon to be?

Two days passed by and Leo was coming back today. I was kind of...very excited. We had been keeping an eye on Nate but he didn't seem to do anything suspicious. We lost signal quite a few times in between. I think he knew we were tracking him. Anyways, so coming back to Leo-

"Giglio, someone's here to see you!" Dad called from downstairs.

"Coming!" I skipped downstairs and saw Leo standing by the main door.

"Oh..it's you" I rolled my eyes as I walked up to him.

"Not happy to see me?" he scrunched his eyebrows and let out a chuckle.

"More than you think, come here" I said as I pulled him into a hug.

Leo's pov:

She pulled me into a tight hug and dug her nose into my neck. I wrapped my hands around her waist and pulled her closer to me. She finally provided me with the warmth I had been missing for two weeks. Yeah yeah, and the cheesy her breath danced on my bare skin which made shivers run down my spine. You know how it goes.

"Ahem Ahem" Vienna cleared her throat.

Lea quickly pulled back from the hug while her parents stared at us, leaving us embarrassed.

"Xander?" she called.

"Yes amore?" he answered.

"Do you see what I see?"

"Mhmm"

They laughed at our cherry red faces.

"Oh stop it!" Lea groaned as she pulled me to follow her into the backyard.

"Did Nate attack again?" she asked.

"Nah, Javier was keeping an eye on him"

"So were Em and Jay" She laughed.

"Anyways how did the important meeting go?"

Yeah about that...how do I tell her...

[Flashback] [Before Nate's attack]

"So Leo, got yourself a girl?" Mr. Hades asked.

That's it. I knew this was gonna happen. You know what? Let's change this today. I don't have the time to listen to their speech on "How to get a girlfriend"

"Yes actually. I do." I replied.

Dad passed me the "you serious right now?" look.

"Oh, who is the lucky woman?"

"Azalea Caruso and I'm the one who's lucky."

"Wait, Xander's daughter?"

"Yes. Xander's daughter" I stated, sternly.

"Damn, looks like you've got yourself one hell of a woman" he said. "But if you ever change your mind, my daughter is still available"

Really? Is he for real right now? I know his daughter ans trust me when I say that a chipmunk is better than his daughter.

"I don't think I will be changing my mind anytime soon, thanks for the offer though"

*awkward silence*

"Um okay moving on" Dad broke his silence.

[Present time]

"It went well...quite boring to be honest" I replied.

"I know ugh these meetings are a pain in the ass" she rolled her eyes.

At least you don't go there and blab out that you have a girlfriend when you don't.