Chapter 28: Stronzo

Azalea's pov:

What the fuck was that? I moved so as to stay away from this guy. I swear I am so close to just shooting myself and ending it all at once.

"Stay away from me Leo."

"Why? so that you can lie to yourself even more?" He rolled his eyes.

"I'm not lying to myself. You are." I sighed. "Our best friends are getting married next month. I would love it if you would cut this crap and keep things civil till that's over."

"Our best friends are getting married next month. We will be seeing a lot of each other. I would love it if you would come back to your senses." He said as he left the club.

Stronzo.

"Who was that Lea?" Easton asked.

"Leonardo Ricci."

"Your Leo?" he asked.

"My Leo." 

Easton Jones. My high school best friend. Also called "The Henley guy". We were pretty close when we were in school but grew a little apart because of the distance. I used to come to visit him here as often as I could or whenever I was on a mission. He helped me settle after my impulsive decision to move here. He knows about me and Leo and has been nothing but supportive ever since.

"He just scared away a guy who was talking to me." I shook my head. "He said that because he didn't show how much I meant to him before, he gonna do it now."

"Damn. Someone's whipped." He chuckled.

"Stop laughing. I don't know what to do East."

"Easy. Give him a second chance."

"I told you what happened last time I "gave him a chance". What if all that happens again. We have a ridiculous amount of enemies."

"For now do one thing. Go home, get some sleep and I'll take you out to dinner tomorrow."

"Italian?" I asked.

"Of course."

"Alright then. Love you!" I waved as I left the club.

"Love you too!"

[Next morning]

God, I am exhausted! Tequila is not my friend. I need to stop with that. I have to go shopping for dinner tonight! I haven't been to a restaurant in ages.

"To the boutique!"

Leo's pov:

"Boss." Javier called.

"What now Jav?"

"Lea is going to dinner with some guy called Easton Jones."

"Date?"

"They're going to a restaurant for dinner. I don't know if it's a date."

"Who is this guy?"

"He went to the same high school as Lea. They were pretty good friends. Here, I pulled up some old pictures of them from high school."

"Why is he standing so close to her? Why is he holding her like that? No. Not a chance in hell. Find out where they're going."

"No Leo, don't tell me-"

"We're going there."

"Leo, just a teeny tiny question...ARE YOU FUCKING CRAZY?!" Javier shouted.

"I might just be." I scoffed. "Now chop chop."

Javier did as I said and found out the name and location of the restaurant. I know they are just friends but Easton is not...well...the ugliest guy in the world so I need to keep an eye for any sort of funny business.