Chapter 32: I do...or do I?

Azalea's pov:

"Leo let me go, I have to go see Emma." I squiggled, trying to free myself.

He let go and chuckled.

I walked inside the greenroom where Emma was getting ready. She wore a deep cut, off the shoulder, mermaid tail gown. God, she looked beautiful! 

"And to think I was supposed to get married." I laughed.

"Well, you would've if you weren't so stupid." She shook her head.

Her laugh faded very soon and she sighed.

"Okay, what's up?" I asked.

"Is this too fast? I mean... I love him but does this seem too fast?"

"Well, do you doubt your relationship?"

"Absolutely not."

"Do you see yourself with him in the future?"

"There's no one else I'd rather be with Lea but are we ready for this step?"

"Okay, do you think you can face all the challenges?"

"Absolutely. I will never let him leave me or nor will I leave him. We'll fight whatever comes our way."

"Then you have your answer." I smiled.

"What would I do without you?" she scoffed, pulling me into a warm hug. "If only you would take your own advice."

"Don't ruin the fucking moment." I rolled my eyes.

Leo's pov:

I walked over to the pacing Matteo who looked overly worried, biting his nails.

"What's up with you?" I asked.

"Are we going too fast? Like, are we ready for this?" he sighed heavily.

"Do you love her?"

"More than anything."

"Will you be able to give her all the happiness in the world?" I pulled the chair and sat next to him.

"I will try my best to."

"Do you think marrying her is a good idea?"

"Of course it is yeah I don't think I would want to share the rest of my life with anyone else. It's just...is this the right time?"

"Are you ready to face all the challenges that come your way?"

"Anything. Bring it on."

"You have your answer." I smiled.

"God, what would I do without you?"

I pulled him into a tight hug and patted his back.

"I'm very proud of you Matt. Really."

"If only you would take your own advice. I would be proud too."

"Don't ruin the fucking moment." I smacked the back of his head.

Azalea's pov:

It was time to bring the bride out to everyone. Ma and I stood on the left while The Riccis and Jay stood on the right of Matteo, waiting impatiently for Emma. As soon as she was walking down the aisle with her arm linked with Papa. I felt my eyes start to fill with tears as I watched them. Matteo sniffled lowly, trying to hide his emotions.

I took a gander at Leo, who was already looking at me, with a warm smile on his face. As the ceremony went on, Leo and I kept exchanging short glances at each other. It was finally the bouquet throwing when all of us stood back.