Chapter 09: Ricci-Caruso bonding

Azalea's pov:

A few days went by. No sign of Nate, no hardcore missions. I'd say it was too peaceful but eh why do I care. Leo kept coming to pay small little visits. Sometimes they would turn into him staying over but let's not talk about that. Tonight the Riccis have invited us to dinner at their place. I've been to their place a few times but Leo was never home. I dunno if it was just a coincidence but it's pretty weird when you think about it, like you know his whole family but you've never met him and he knows your whole family but he's never met you.

I thought I'd give him a show tonight so I wore a crimson slip dress. Why not see him suffer in front of his family. I'm sure Diana will love this game. She's a sweetheart, honestly. Well, unless you're up against her in a ring or you're messing with her family. Then you're screwed.

"C'mon down Giglio, we're running late!" Dad called from downstairs.

I skipped downstairs and we soon left for the Ricci mansion.

[About 30 minutes later]

As we entered through the main door, I saw Leo standing along with his family to greet us. JESUS FUCKING CHRIST. A black shirt, cream coloured suit, brown platforms and gelled up hair. PERFECTION. I thought I was the only one giving a show.

Leonardo's pov:

I was stunned by what my eyes were seeing right now. A crimson dress, I could tell her hair was freshly shampooed, silver heels, and a ponytail with strands falling out on her face. She really decided to toy with me today.

"We're so happy y'all could make it!" Mom squealed.

"Azalea!" Diana sprinted forward to hug Lea.

"Diana!" She laughed as she hugged her back.

Wow, no one gives a fuck about me.

She looked at me, victoriously, knowing what she was doing to me. Is it just me or are my trousers shrinking because of the heat?

Back to Azalea:

"Soon to be sister-in-law" she whispered.

"Yeah no" I left her embrace.

"Too soon?" She giggled.

"Way too soon"

"I still have so much to prepare. Y'all can have a seat till then" Camilla offered.

"I'll give you a hand Cam, let's go" Mom went to the kitchen with her.

As we were walking towards the couch, Leo pulled me back by my wrist which caused my back to land on his chest.

"You really had to wear this during a family dinner, tesoro?" he whispered.

"Why? You don't like it?"

"That's the problem, I like it a little too much"

"Then that's your problem Mr. Ricci" I whispered as I left his embrace and walked forward.

"You're gonna walk away just like that?!" He exclaimed.

"Just like that" I laughed.

We sat there till Mama and Camilla came out of the kitchen with dishes in their hands, yelling "Dinner is served! Get your asses on the table!"

We all took our seats and OF COURSE, everybody sat on the seats EXCEPT for the one next to Leo.

He smirked as I grumpily sat next to him. Now he had the look of victory. What the fuck was he going to do?

[Meanwhile, outside the Ricci mansion] [Nate's pov]

"I'm telling you they are having dinner together today" I said in a lower tone.