11| Amen but fuck off

Karley screams as her mother came forwards and the knife lifted up to stab her but another body staggers after her and throws its weight against her. They smash into one of the Barbie dollhouses, she quickly kicks Auggie off and Josie scrambles for the knife on the floor, as Auggie got up. He grabbed Karley's hand, yanking her forwards out the door, and dropped her doll. They both hurried down the stairs as they hear a loud screech of anger come from Josie.

Auggie needed to take Karley to the blessed hotel room until his Uncle comes back and finally get her out of the house. Auggie heard pounding steps behind them and turns just to see Josie launching at them with the knife raised. He shoved Karley down then himself, crying out as the knife scratches him, not penetrating his skin. He was lucky, as they both crumbled to the ground floor and pain shooting up his leg but ignored it. Karley quickly stands up as Auggie yanked her forward, sniffing as they were out the door. Josie gathering herself, and pulling the knife straight out of her hand. She ignored the pain, and the blood bubbling out of the wound and grasped the handle of the knife. 

"Come on, we need to go to the hotel room, it would ward her off and burn whatever is in her," Auggie said as he hurried, speed walking since the pain was now burning a bit as he moved on his leg. He kept moving towards the direction of the hotel, and they both move around the corner, Karley holding his hand and rubbing her eyes with her free one as Auggie used his other hand to undo the cross of his neck. They weren't religious, they had it to ward off the unwanted.

Though they crash to the ground when another figure appeared in front of them. 

"Klee?!" Auggie shouted, and the blonde girl looked up and winced. 

"Sorry! Klee wanted to come to play to and-Oh! You drop your toy!" Klee said as she noticed the fallen shiny thing with a cross on it, as Barbara had on her uniform or Jean's earrings. She grasped it and held it up just as she noticed a figure behind them, and then the blood dripping down her hands. Klee stared at her wide-eyed as she raised the knife and focused, just like Jean had told her when her first Vision appeared, and discovered how easy it was to use with a catalyst. She grasped it tightly and aimed, hoping it worked.

" BOOM!"

A flash of faint red and a tiny explosion made the kid's ears ring, and drawled attention from inside. The door opened and Childe was the first to leave, seeing a tiny carter and three kids all laying on the floor. Then to Josie, as she scrambled to get up but the sudden explosion made him stutter and adjust before grasping the knife. She turns her focus to the children and Childe jumps down, landing in front of them.

"You three stay back, I may not have my bow or my staff, but I can hold her back against a stupid knife," Childe said as he noticed her hand, the large cut in between the fingers and down to her palm, before narrowing his eyes once more. He fixed his gloves before hearing a loud horn, he moved and grasped the three kids, holding them close as he moved out of the way. Josie turns her head to the sound and a van slammed into her. It did stop but she kept rolling on the floor, the knife left on the floor as she groans. 

"Oh, Honey, I hit another hooker."

"Harold! You hit a woman, doe-does she look like a hooker to you?"

"Not a pretty one, not as pretty as you."

"Harold."

As the two fought in the front seat, Childe felt something on his hand and looked to see blood slowly painting his hand. He pulled back, but Karley kept hugging herself against him with whimpers but she wasn't the one bleeding. Auggie looked over to the woman as Childe saw blood coming from the back of his shirt. "Little buddy, you okay?" Childe asked as he placed Auggie down on his feet but the boy winced. "You really hurt yourself."