Thoma Ending [feat;Ayato]

Shinju = 13Mai = 6

Shinju = 13
Mai = 6

"That is all, thank you for your time, Thoma." Ayato dismissed his retainer and walked passed him, gently ruffling Thoma's children's hair. He liked kids, and would be needing one in the near future for the clan, but also found them annoying sometimes too. They weren't, not to mention very good helpers around the estate. Ayato leaves his friend as Thoma smiles a bit, he turns towards his children who were pouting.

"What's with the long faces my chiisana ai ?" Thoma asked as he watched Shinju fix her blonde hair from the hair ruffling, her sweet green eyes stared up at him. "Shinju?"

"It's nothing Mama, but when is Papa coming home?" Shinju asked as she pouts, her pale cheeks puffed a bit as she looked at her father. It's been two days since they saw their papa at home with them, to relax and have dinner. She was mad about that and mad that Ayato-sama sent him away for work.

"He is supposed to come home later today, Papa has a very important job for Ayato-sama," Thoma said, sighing as he rubbed his nape. 

"But it's been so lonnnnggg!" Mai sighs loudly, she fiddled with her cleaning apron that Ayaka-san bought her. "...I miss Papa a lot."

"I know." Thoma smiles softly as he lifted Mai up, she had his blonde hair too but [M/N]'s lovely [E/C] eyes. "But Papa has to do this for work...but I'm sure he wants to come home as much as we do." Mai sighs and nuzzled into his mama's neck, sighing as Thoma rubbed her back. 

"Why don't we go see what Lady Ayaka is doing and then back to work?" Thoma offered as the girls nod their heads. They always get treats from Lady Ayaka anyway or tea, a nice little break between working and cleaning was just as nice for the two younger children. They didn't work as hard as Thoma, but they did work where it was needed like mopping or picking weeds.

"Okay," Shinju said as she held her mother's hand as they began walking in the direction of the main house tea room.

Thoma smiles as he walked with them, though they were right. It was unfair that his husband was out in possible danger to work under Ayato. Usually, Thoma wouldn't bat an eye since his husband was great at this, doing undercover work and helping where he could. Now that they had two daughters, it was just nerve-wracking.