12| A mother's Love

My mother was not a kind woman, she was too cheap to abort us and had too much pride to get rid of them at some rundown adoption agency.

She ended up having them at some little city in the middle of nowhere, [M/N] came out first, crying and wailing as they slapped his ass. Another few minutes later his twin sister came out, wailing and screaming her head off.

They both weighed the same and [M/N] was just a few inches longer than his sister. Though, his mother refused to hold him, and instead snuggle up with his sister, skin-to-skin contact, as [M/N] was left in his plastic bed, looking at everything around with watery eyes.

The nurses didn't care, didn't bother to pry enough to scold his mother on her behavior. They weren't paid enough for it.

I was a formula baby and Tempest was always a breastfeeding moron.

She named us after our great something, Tempest and [M/N]. She refused to name us after our father and kept the name [L/N]. They couldn't disagree with it as they could either.

Though, she thought the two were normal. She had hoped that the curse was not given to them, she hoped for them to have a normal life, that she was not cursed with two more of the fucking medium bloodline.

She hoped and prayed, as usual, no one answered.

It started when [M/N] would wake up with a cry, startling his sister Tempest to cry as well. Their mother would blink herself to get up and go see them, she flickered the lights up and see a man standing beside their bed, and she yelled. " Go away!" And the man did, not before shooting the mother an evil eye, the babies were crying and she reached for tempest, cuddling her and shushing her. [M/N] laid in the bed, moving his arms up for her to pick him up too but their mother left the room with his sister as he cried himself to sleep as an infant.

The favorite of the two was obvious.

As they Began growing up, slowly noticing their gifts growing and how they affected everyone around them. It worried kids out, scared adults, and frightened the elders. Their mother on the other hand was scheming and had planned out how to make easy money, especially when they moved to houses or apartments. She had connections to Hollywood, her aunt worked for one of the producers on a dating show.

The Ghost Freaks show new episodes on Friday nights.

Stared the two freaks, [M/N] [L/N] and Tempest [L/N].

 [M/N] had worn a suit with a tie that had weird eyes on it and white gloves, at a young age had eyeliner that made his eyes "Sparkle". Tempest also was dressed up, black and golden sparkly dress and hair was done up in curls, pretty pink lipstick on, and the pretty black kitten heels she wore. The pretty girl basically of the show, they had an annoying theme song and they did a little dance for it too. [M/N] could do it, but hated it with every fiber of his being. 

They had phone calls for readings or to see what they feel from the person, they also did tarot pulls over the phone as well. On a good day, they had a celebrity to read from. So far, they had seen Will Smith, Tyra Banks, Gwen Stefani, Brad Pitt, Tom Cruise, and even Robin Williams before he passed. 

[M/N] worked to the bone to keep the light on him, or make someone genuinely laugh and or giving a clever remark. If he did, he would get extras for dinner.

Mother always said I got fat easily, unlike Tempest.

[M/N] was fed chicken soup, bread with butter and for every breakfast, it was toast and jam with a cup of milk. It was to watch his figure as his mother said, if he was really hungry and she felt good about the day, she gave him kettle corn and water. If not, a smack to the face that was covered up with makeup.