46| Eat ass often

I am a whore, I really am

[M/N] thought as he stared at his ceiling and ignored the light thumps of Gorou's tail against him. He tried to pull out of Chongyun's tight grasp against his arm meanwhile Diluc's body was leaning on the left side of [M/N]. It was the very first time he had a threesome with someone with an actual tail. He slowly moved and moved off the bed, Gorou clings to his pillow and Diluc didn't even stir a bit. [M/N]'s legs felt like jelly as he stands up, stretching his sore limbs and then up to his feet. [M/N] moved towards the bathroom to clean himself up and look at the bite mark that Gorou gave him on his shoulder. 

You enjoyed it~

"I've been having sex for the last five days, I am tired and my ass is tired. Do you think Diluc's cock was hard to squeeze in there? Heh, Itto really dived into me." [M/N] growls as he stared at the mirror and began washing his hands and chest with a wet towel. He wiped his chest, legs, and neck and hissed when it touched the marked-up skin. "He had fucking bumps along his dick, I almost backed out until you made me go through with it."

You weren't complaining~ Your brain went to mush and you've been so fucking pent up.

" Geeze, thank you for advancing my sex life." [M/N] said sarcastically and began grabbing some alcohol wipes and wiping around the bite mark. He was sore and everything hurt really bad, it also made him feel sexually dry as well. He placed down a white bandage over the mark and moved up but stops as a pair of arms wrapped around his waist.

You're making them jealous as well, lots of them have been pent up for years

"Kaeya."

"Mhm, kitten," Kaeya replied as he leans his chin onto [M/N]'s shoulder, he smiles though it was a bit forced. "You've slept with most of the men here but me."

"Not true, I haven't slept with Albedo nor Xiao. Mostly because Xiao hisses at me." [M/N] said as he looked at the mirror, catching Kaeya's unique eye. He looked like he's been up for an hour or two, and [M/N] looked at him. "But then again, I am very particular-"

"Choosy won't make you happy." Kaeya hummed as he moved his fingers over [M/N]'s [S/C] chest and hummed. [M/N] could smell the minty scent from the toothpaste and Kaeya nibbled along his neck. 

"Neither will you keeping your yellow eye hidden?" [M/N] said but the demon actually commented it to him. Kaeya's arms tighten and moved to the other, [M/N] was face to face with Kaeya. He could see the annoyance and anger in his eye. "Hit a nerve?"

"How did you know? It's kind of shameful for peeking." Kaeya hummed as he saw the pupils shift a bit into a little slit but then back to a normal pupil. "And looks like you've corrupted the exorcist before the demon executor." Kaeya hummed, his fingers through [H/C] hair before giving it a yank back. "But I should dump that fancy water you carry around."[M/N] eyed him before sighing.