42| happy birthday

I hate drinking, it dulls my senses so much

I hate drinking, it dulls my senses so much...but I deserved it...I'm such a piece of shit...

I deserve to die...fuck man...

+++

"You killed grandma?" Auggie's eyes turn misty a bit as he dropped the pictures that were scattered around on the floor. "I..You said she passed away."

"I...it was self-defense." [M/N] said, assured, it had to be either him or her and he picked himself as she came towards him with the saw. The scene still lived till this day, and he hated remembering it all the damn time, it just messed with his mind of the way she looked to him. "She was doing something illegal and she was coming towards me with the saw."

"She was our mother, you could've helped her but you chose the more violent way out," Tempest said, hugging herself as her back turns to Auggie as a smile came to her face. "She loved you."

"She did not love me, Tempest, she saw me as a weak little boy...how I see myself." [M/N] said as he glared at her, she was toying with him and Auggie, pulling the strings again and to out [M/N] like this. "She tried to murder me, our mother murdered around 52 people and most of them were fucking children."

"It doesn't matter, she was our mother," Tempest said as she looked at Auggie, his [E/C] eyes filling with tears and she bends down to open her arms. "Auggie, come on, I'll take you out-"

[M/N] intervenes, moving in front of Auggie and puffing his chest out a bit to look down at her warningly. "You touch him, come near him,-" Auggie tugs at the back of [M/N]'s shirt to let him to his mother but he ignored it. "I don't know what sick game you're playing, but you need to fucking leave and never come back to my fucking home." Tempest bit back a grin but sniffed fakely but appeared real. 

"Fine, I'll just come back another day when you're not around."

"Tempest, I swear! You come back and I'll send you the same way!"

"[M/N]!" Albedo snapped, as the children were present, even though Klee was merely drawing at the table. She and Auggie even flinched from how loud he was, the blonde clears his throat and pointed to the stairs, "Why don't you go upstairs and calm down, I'm not a lawyer even for this world but threatening to kill someone would be a bad offense on you." [M/N] bit his lip as annoyance creep up, he was right but he did need to calm down. He pulled Auggie up and Klee picked up her drawing supplies and began heading upstairs with the two, Auggie watching his mother before his face disappears from behind the wall.

"I'm so sorry for bringing this up in your home..I just wanted to see Augustus.."

"Can you fucking not? We already know the deal between you, your mother, and [M/N]. You two were shitty people."Scaramouche started, arms crossed over his chest as he leans against his seat. "Pretty okay acting though, could be better."