35| Don't take my eye

"Auggie?"

"Auggie?"

"Zhongli?" 

Zhongli stood in the doorway of [M/N]'s room, it was cleaned up and everything was put away nicely and looked like no one had been in here. "..His stuff is gone too," Zhongli whispered as he closed the door, and Auggie had been staring at the wall intently. Zhongli moved before wincing as he rubbed his temple, he was hearing some sort of ring, like something that was calling him. He ignored it as he placed his hand down on the child's shoulder. "Auggie what do you see?"

"Spiderwebs..like Uncle said back at that house he visited.." Auggie could see the black webs all over the wall and leading out the door, they were everywhere in the room ceiling. He held Zhongli's hand and began moving, Zhongli jerks a bit as he follows after Auggie out the door. They passed the others still arguing with the Nurses, Zhongli follows as Auggie stops as Nurses walked past them talking. His eyes moved to another room, they were stuffed around in there. 

"Auggie, I don't understand, what do the webs have to do with [M/N]?" He asked as Zhongli kept following after the boy. He understood that he and [M/N] shared the same eyes, but he wish he could see what they saw. 

Auggie saw the webs go into closed doors, STAFF ONLY written in red on them. There was a keycard on the door too and noticed the closet, "Webs, Uncle said, that they were around the room the other day. He told me that they led him to the room."

"Is it wise to follow them then, surely there is death in the Hospital as well," Zhongli said, as Auggie opens the door to the janitor's closet. "I think it's the only way, Uncle is too sick to move on his own, so this is our best shot."

+++

[M/N] can hear music, the piano was playing a song that he didn't recognize and scared him. He kept moving his arms on the bed, early ago his wrist and arm were bleeding. It stung a bit, and they didn't do anything to clean his arms either. He stopped the second the music stopped, he felt his eyes water a bit as he hears the footsteps come closer. 

"Heheh, finally, you're going to make a mess." Dr.Sutcliff said as he lowers [M/N]'s bed a bit, as he grasped a needle from the silver tray. He made sure the needle had the regular dose before injecting it into [M/N]'s neck. "Now, Now, don't cry, you'll make your eyes bitter." Dr.Sutcliff cooed, moving to grab the metal eye springs. [M/N] felt himself become drowsy and tired, as the metal legs snapped together on the bed. He could see the metal springs coming closer. 

Be a good boy for me Auggie...please be a good boy..

+++

"Keep your head down, I'm sure they'll think you're a real nurse," Auggie said, as he was covered with a sheet, after several flights of stairs and getting a nurse outfit from one of the open lockers. They took an empty bed and covered Auggie up, just as he sensed the webs. He peeked up when Zhongli let him and goes still when the sheet went back on.