18| Party Rocking in my head

Appointments and times, all marked up in [M/N]'s phone and calendar. He needed the extra money for the extra pair of guests that was not his nephew or himself. Not to mention the extra money for a possible doctor appointment, [M/N]'s head was hurting lately like a migraine and a powerful kick to the dick mixed together in his temple.

"The noises, the noises stopped." The mother of three whispered, she rubbed her arms a bit as [MN] tried to sense anything in the room. Nothing was coming up at all, not even a tingle but yet he could feel something.

"He loves to tickle my toes every time I go to bed, mom thought I was lying until she saw a hanging body in the kitchen. It left the second mom left the kitchen," The youngest said as she toyed with her mother's skirt fabric. "It looked like an old lady."

"Interesting. Did the body move when it was suspended in the air?" Albedo asked as [M/N] glared tiredly at the other. He had insisted that he had to come, and check out the scene with [M/N]. Before he could tell the blonde no, Albedo made his way into the car and took the passenger seat. [M/N] was pissed but yanked Aether along, this blonde squeaks as he was taken and moved out the front door. 

"Good luck comrade!" Childe said as Auggie closed the door. 

"Yes! It looked like a fish trying to kick itself back into the water."The youngest said as she pointed directly over the table. [M/N] looked to see anything but there was nothing there, no sense, no leftovers, just empty air. He looked around and winced as felt pounding come the side of his head, he tugged at his hair with a shaky sigh.

"Are you alright, [M/N]?" Aether asked softly, moving to touch [M/N]'s back. He rubbed it and [M/N] hissed at the contact, snarling a bit. "Don't touch me, I-I need air." He said as [M/N] stumbled forwards, and opened the door. He closed it behind him and takes deep breaths, as the pain contained and his eyes blurred. 

"Fuck-"

[M/N] couldn't stop himself as he began falling forwards and his face hitting the sidewalk, groaning and his eyes closed. He went limp, and the muffled sounds filled his ears as his eyes closed. 

---

There were screams everywhere, and they echoed as [M/N]'s eyes snapped opened and looked around frantically. He didn't know where he was, didn't know who was screaming, he didn't know where it was coming from. He kept moving through the long hallway, barefooted and bleeding from somewhere, [M/N] didn't feel the pain but maybe that was the adrenaline kicking in as he rushed. The hallways were dimly lit and the screams came from the doors, they all looked rusty and hard to open, [M/N] didn't even want to open them.

He was too scared to see what was behind them. [M/N] turns another corner, his body smashing against the wall a bit as he turns, he keeps going forwards as he heard the loud pull of a switch go down. He ignored it despite the incoming darkness chasing behind him. 

Uncle?

Uncle?

[M/n] skids to a stop as he heard the whispering of his nephew, he stops and turns his gaze at the door, the only white door there in the disgusting filth. His fingers tingled a bit and his body shake as he moved forwards towards the door. 

Uncle? Uncle, who are these people? 

[M/N] handshakes as he pressed against the door and opened it, light shines through and he closed his eyes. He waited before opening his eyes, [M/N] wiped his eyes as he saw the room he entered. It made his stomach turned and looked around, at the devices, it reminded him of a psych ward in the 70s, when they did surgery on the crazies or if a woman had "unhealthy" feelings for another woman. 

[M/N] saw movement below, and began moving down, every move he made didn't bother the doctors as they worked on someone he couldn't see. They hid the body and [M/N] kept moving down the cold stares. 

"He's losing blood, Doctor." A female nurse said, her white uniform coated in blood and her hands holding a pair of pliers. [M/N] flinched at the sight as he saw some blood spilling over onto the concrete floor, another grabbed the second pair of pliers and clamped it down on whatever was bleeding.

[M/N] licked his lips a bit before moving his gaze to the small table of supplies, each covered in blood and some needles as well. "I thought we aren't saving him, he resisted so much."

"The Lord said to keep him alive, if this is successful then our work would be better, if not, then we are forced otherwise to eradicate him and burn his body, a waste of material." A Doctor said as [M/N] moved his eyes over them, but something caught his eyes. His eyes widen a bit as he saw a strange sign, marking on the white wall. There was an alter under it, black candles and white ones that sort of balanced the power, some flower petals, and then a picture of him and Auggie. [M/N]'s stomach dropped as there was a smaller marking over their faces, and moved back quickly.

That symbol looked so familiar and so much fear made his stomach turns, his eyes shifted to the movement beside him, and [M/N] screams

There laying on the surgery table was himself, opened up, a tube in his mouth as his chest and below was opened. They were touching his insides, playing with everything, and cutting up every single thing. 

[M/N] screams, and screams louder as they opened his eye, a surgical knife a few inches away from the knife.

The screaming he heard early ago was his, no wonder it sounded familiar. He shuts his eyes as the knife went down lower and curled up in the middle of the operation room, hoping it was some bad dream.

---

"Uncle?"

[M/n]'s eyes snapped opened and sits up quickly, gasping a bit as saw Auggie sitting at the foot of his bed. He felt so sweaty from all of that, that nightmare, that disgusting place. "Do you need Mr.Albedo? Or tea?"

"What happened?" [M/n] asked, flinching as Xinqiu leaps onto the bed, making his way to him with a purr. He slowly pets the cat as Auggie stands, Baldy taking his spot and watched him. 

"Aether said you fainted and they brought you home..you were out most of yesterday and today." He said as he stands, fixing his shirt. "I'll go tell the others and have Mr.Zhongli bring you tea." 

[M/N] nods as he watched his nephew leave, looking at the time on the clock. It was 8 pm and whatever took him out, that headache or whatever was gone. Like the pain never happened in the first place, he sighs to himself and moved his legs off the bed. "Damn.."

"About time, I was afraid you were dead."

"Haha, no-"

"I wasn't done talking peasant, or ghost whisper." [M/N] stops moving as he looked to who was talking, it was nobody in the home, his eyes widen at the doll sitting on the stack of books. Both Xingqiu and Baldy hissed, their hair going up along with their tails as they saw who it is. 

"Stop with the looks of admiration, it's getting annoying-pft!" [M/N] throws the pillow at the doll, it crashes down with the books as both cats get off. Xingqiu being the fastest, had the doll in his mouth by the cloth. The doll scrambles in the hold, trying to kick the cat, but couldn't.

"Let go of my you disgusting beast!"