26| Your Total is?

"Wow! It's so big here!"

Bennett gasped as he saw how huge the store was, there were so many people, so many things on sale, and the food! It was larger than Blanche's store for sure, or any place he had ever been. "Bread and vegetables? Holy cow, look at those fresh apples." He was just at all as [M/N] pushed the cart into the store and away from the other people entering. Klee was in awe too, she saw the many fruits on sale and the people moving around, she kicked her legs from her seat in the cart.

"What's this place called again?" Albedo asked as he watched people move around them to the isles for things. They moved towards the areas with orange signs saying SALE, and then to different areas when something caught their eyes. "It has a lot of..people." Someone nearly rams into him as they walked past.

"Now, Now, Albedo, you're just used to the confines of Dragonspine with your notes," Kaeya said as he kept behind [M/N]. His gaze moved to the male as he counts the money he earned from the latest reading, something about some rich smuck and his poor widowed wife. "You could stay in the car."

"If Xiao couldn't then Albedo wasn't either." [M/N] said as he glanced to the sulking adepti, he wore his teal hoodie with, UILF, and some jeans. He said he wanted to come but had been silent for the whole ride there, which was usual but odd. "Come on, let's get some food and head back before they catch my house on fire."

They moved through the produce section and gathered what they need before moving on to the frozen things. Bennett was amazed at the cool insides of the freezers along with Albedo, both touching the glass before Bennett laughs as he moved his finger down on the glass. It drew a line down, he continued until many drawings were filling up the glass.

"Is this it?" Kaeya asked as he held up the red box, black letters of APPLE PIE written on the box.
"Yeah, grab two of them," [M/N] asked as he placed some frozen corn into the cart before hearing a subtle crack and turns to see a small crack coming from the door that Bennett and Albedo were investigating. Bennett stops and he goes still with wide eyes and [M/N] pulled the males away and hurried off with Kaeya hurrying.

Hopefully, no one saw them do that.

They headed to the dairy aisle and saw the prices on the yogurt. Most of the flavor ones, as Xiao was sent to fetch the milk. "Ooh! Pick that one with the bunny! The bunny!" Klee said as she pointed to the one, a kid one, not on sale but he picked it up before sitting it into the cart. "Thank you! I saw Auggie eating one of them and he gave me one, they tasted so good!"

"I used to eat them when my mom was gone, Auggie loves them." [M/N] said as he adds another just in case if the kids got too hungry. "I used to eat them all the time when I was grounded, I was starved so those went down easily."

"...You're mother was quite..the woman," Albedo admitted as he placed the eggs into the basket carefully after seeing them. "Where is she now?"

"In her grave. Why?"

"Albedo, dear, don't you have any other questions for our lovely host, or are you just badgering because you're bored?" Kaeya asked as he hoped the blonde would take the hint to shut up.

" I'm sorry."

[M/N] ignored it before moving to the other side of the area as Xiao came with the milk, though he had another bag and he looked to it, Marshmallows. " do you want some-"
" Yes." Xiao looked sure too, he looked at the bag of the fluff food, in his hand it felt nice and he could smell the sugar. It looked so good and his stomach grumbles a bit from the thought of just taking one bite. It wasn't his usual Almond Tofu but it was something. " if that's okay.." he added meekly.