33| Bang, Bang, Boom

"Itto stop trying to take Auggie and Klee to another booth!"

"Thoma, please stay close!"

"Kaeya stop grabbing my wais- Xiao! Don't kick him!"

"For the love of God, Aether stop tripping Scara!"

[M/N] got the AD for the New Years' festival around their local park, at first he didn't want to go because there was too much noise and knew it was too much for them. Soon the kids found out, with Childe and Itto were begging, he allowed it and they had a long walk there.

"Look at that! There are so many cakes in the display, and those mini ones next to it!" Gorou gasped, holding onto Aether's arm a bit, his tail wags from under his pants, and felt himself drooling a bit. "There's one with cheese in it!"

"OH! Yeah! Look some games, it looks like you have to use the bow and shoot it, then win a prize!" Itto said, watching some adults completely fail at the game, grinning to himself as he knew he could definitely win it, despite never using a bow before. 

"Ha, bet I could win more than you could." Childe taunts at the larger male and also has a falling at shooting an arrow perfectly, as long as it lands he supposed.

"Oh, look at the little show they are having," Zhongli commented as he saw some performers play with fire, and seemed that Thoma was interested as well.

"If you guys want, you can go do whatever, I'll just be walking around before setting us for the fireworks." [M/N] sighs, as he looked at the group. They were all dressed for this, the weather was a bit cold and windy, but they were dressed in the warmest way possible. 

"Yeah! Come on kids!" 

[M/N] watched the kids rush off with itto and Childe, Kazuha tagging along as well with them. 

"Coming Diluc?" Kaeya asked eyebrow raised as he looked to the little bar booth, the smells of different wines and such made his mouth water. "Come on! Let's go~" Venti tugged on the bluenette arm to walk. 

"Only to make sure the both of you aren't fools." Diluc sighs, as he walked with them towards the little bar area.

"Come on Yun! I see some books here!" Xingqiu said as he pulled Chongyun with him, hurrying towards the book booth as Bennett and Razor follows as well. 

Zhongli was already watching the play, as Thoma sat down to watch with them. Gorou and Aether parted towards the cake booth with Scaramouche behind them, not even interested but seeming to catch his attention at least. 

"You're not leaving me?" [M/N] asked, looking to Xiao who shrugs a bit, and looked around at the booths. Truthfully, it made him nervous with everything going on, and the kids screaming in the delight of the games they had or the loud music, something about CPR. 

"It seems so, I have nothing else to do," Xiao said, as he walked beside him, as they looked around and slowly left the music. Xiao watched couples at booths, some with prizes and others for food. [M/N] watched before feeling his stomach grumble at the sight of some cotton candy, so many colors, and gently leads Xiao there.