Gorou Ending

Kokoro = 13; Hydro

Kokoro = 13; Hydro

[L/N] household had a home in Inazuma, close to the resistance base and shrine. [M/N] worked with the shipment section of the shrine, to gather up shipments or take orders to the mainland as Gorou continued as general. They had one child and spoiled her as much as they could, Kokoro was just a shy and introverted child. She had Gorou's lovely teal eyes and pale skin but [M/N]'s [H/C] hair with a pair of dog ears and tail curling around her. She was a lot shyer than Auggie or most kids on the island. Kokoro was always alone, with her millions of plushies that [M/N] ordered from toy makers or presents that his friends send.

She would gather them up outside of their home with a small table and chairs. [M/N] would watch her play pretend by herself, talking to her toys and offering them tea or Dango that she stole from her mother. Kokoro would always seem happy, just by herself and her toys. He had thought she would grow out of it when her vision appeared one day but no real change has happened.

"Would you like some more Momo?"
"Yes please!"
And you Tohru?"
"Yes!"

Kokoro was playing with her friends, Momo and Tohru decided to come by again, and as usual, wore pretty old clothes. She always offer to share hers but they didn't want them, not at all. Though they always talk to her like she was a person, unlike the other kids that pick on her. They always picked on her for her tail and her looks, and say she was some mutt. She never told mommy or papa, she didn't want them to get angry at the kids or even involve her highness.

"You look deep in thought," Momo said, tilting her head a bit. Some ash fell from her locks and Kokoro waved it off a bit as she sighs.

"Nothing, just thinking about what the other kids said."
"Oh?"
"They said I have flees..but I don't! I always clean my ears and my tail with nice soap and papa brushes my tail when mama can't."

Both of the other girls shake their heads with a frown, kids were so mean for no reason. Kokoro nibbled on a cookie when the two little girls looked up, startled, and made movements to leave but [M/N] shakes his head a bit with a smile. He had a cloth bag in hand with delicious Dango treats for Kokoro but seeing her have tea with the girls that were long dead made sense. "I have a treat."