Childe Ending

Anastasia = 18 ; Pyro
llya = 16
Nadia= 14
Arina = 10
Sabine = 8 months
Misha = 8 months

Nadia hummed as she fiddled with the basket, she fixed the food that went into it along with the drink casters to hold the juice and lemonade to enjoy. The closed pots of her papa's prized catch along with other snacks in the basket with two bottles of milk for the twins. Once she checked the items, she closed them before moving to call Arina down to help. "Arina, did you find the blanket?"

"Yeah, it was on the dresser," Arina said with a smile as she came down. She placed the blanket down on the couch and smiles a bit, "Did you pack the twin's food?" Arina asked with a tilt of her head. Her braids swung around as she moved with each step with a smile. She heard babbling and looked into the playpen to see Misha and Sabine up. Both of them babble and giggle as they get up and squeal seeing their older sister.

They looked more like their mama, [H/C] hair and cute shiny [E/C] eyes. Little freckles dotted their pale skin from their father along with cute smiles too.

The door opens and llya with Anastasia entered, she was covered in dirt and hung her claymore on the wall. She let llya sit down with his own mora bag to count later, "I'm gonna shower really quick, just get the twins ready. I'm sure Papa is at the site already." She said and Nadia smiles a bit as her older sister headed upstairs. She hummed as she did get Misha ready first since he was the fussiest when wearing the baby holder. Once he was strapped in on llya, who pocket his mora and stood up.

Anastasia came down with newer clothes and dirty red hair pinned up in a bun, "Are we ready?" She asked as Arina helped her place Sabine on her back with the baby holder.

"Yup!" Nadia smiles as the siblings leave their home, Mondstadt weather was always the best during this time. A lot of sun and crystal flies came out after the snow fell, and they made their way to the meeting spot. "What are you going to talk to mom about?" It's been a while since they talked to him due to work and school along with Uncle Auggie's wedding.