2. Travis and Madison's House.

Madison's POV:

Travis and I were patiently waiting for Jon and his daughter's arrival to our house. I overheard some of their conversation on the phone and me being the worrying woman I am, I got super concerned for both Jon and his little girl.

Hearing that my boyfriend's friend was now kicked out with nowhere to go, it totally shattered my heart into a hundred pieces! I know Jon has to be heartbroken over this. Him and his girlfriend, I'm not sure what her name is, were so in love. Or at least, I thought so, anyway. I wonder what made her flip a switch within an instant. I shouldn't ask, that would make things worse on him. The last thing he needs to be doing is worrying and stressing more. But then again, no one knows what goes on behind closed doors, that's for sure.

I hummed a Harry Styles song quitely to myself as I was busy cleaning up the takeout that me and Travis had eaten a couple hours prior. If Jon was really coming by our place, I wanted it to be clean and in tip top shape. That, and I just hate a messy room and overall house. It has to look presentable, even though I'm sure the state of our house is the least of Jon's concerns.

**

"Hey, brother! Come in, come in!" I overheard Travis say to Jon.

When Jon had walked in, my heart melted as I saw the cutest little baby! She definitely resembled her father so much. I think she was the cutest little infant I'd ever seen! Not like I've seen that many babies in person, but you know.

"Welcome, Jon.. And, uh, Magnolia; that's her name, right?" I asked, giving Jon a warm smile.

"Yep! Magnolia Mae is her name, Madison. I was really drawn to the naturalistic beauty of her name, so that's why we picked it out," Jon answered with a slight smile, getting his daughter out of her car seat.

Travis, of course, was standing right next to his friend. He loves Jon as if that was his own brother. It makes me so happy that the two are so close. If I remember correctly, the two met back in 2012 or somewhere along those lines, which is so nice that their friendship goes back so long ago.

"Jon, would you mind if me and you had a little talk?" I asked.

Soon, Jon had given Magnolia to Travis, the two of us whisking away to the living room so we could have a one-on-one chat about tonight's events.

I grinned softly and rubbed my hand up and down his back in comfort, he needed that, without a doubt. And maybe a talk between me and him will go well since I'm a female and know how other girls work, maybe I can somehow and somewhat give him some kind of closure on him and his girlfriend's situation. Or ex-girlfriend's situation... I'm assuming the two are broken up.

"Okay, so tell me, JL, what's on your mind? Let it all out, all the feelings and most importantly, the truth. Don't be afraid... I'm a safe place for you," I softly spoke to the heartbroken man.

"Well, Madison, I am pissed the fuck off. She knew I was set to be out and away from home because of tour, so I wasn't goin' to be home often.. That's the last thing I want for Mags though; a broken home. Magnolia is my baby girl, dammit! I will be damned if anyone or anything ever hurts her. I just really hate this whole damn thing!" Jon cried desperately.

"I understand, you're upset and mad, but don't let her actions define who you are or how you are about to raise Magnolia by yourself. Travis and I were talking about this earlier before you got here and we were thinking if your ex doesn't give you the house you guys live in, you can stay with Trav and I until you can get a house," I beamed happily, hoping he'd be cool with the idea. "I think it'd be best since she kicked you both out; I don't go to work or anything, so if you have a show or need to go to work, I'll watch Mags for you. Well, me and Trav will watch her, it mostly depends on his schedule."