9. Uh Oh.

Jon's POV:

The water coming from the shower head was cold as hell... You'd think to pay almost two hundred dollars a night to stay in this sort of hotel, their hot water heater would work, but obviously it doesn't because I'm sitting here shivering half to death while trying to wash off all of the alcohol smell that's embedded into my skin.

I had awoken in the hotel room all lonely. That's nothing new, but I'm assuming Danielle either got a ride home by one of her friends or she called a cab, something along those lines. As long as she got home safe, then that's all that matters. The only thing I'm really worried about is making the long drive to Tennessee so I can get back and love up on my baby girl! Man, I miss my little squish so dang much!

**

On the drive back to Tennessee, I had so many thoughts flooding my mind and it just put me in a really awful mood..

Does Danielle like me? I mean, enough to like me as a friend, I suppose. But for more than that? The answer is going to be a flat out no. There's no way she has any sort of feelings for me considering the way she acted toward me at the club last night. Besides, she probably has bigger and better things to worry about than someone like me.

There's nothing special about me, except for the fact that I'm Jon Langston, a country singer. What else am I really known for? Does anyone else know me? The real me, the one who had to fight like hell to get to where I am at today.. If there were someone out there who knows the real me, I'd die a happy man over that fact.

Finally, I arrived at my parents' house and when I walked inside of the house, Momma and Mags were sitting on the couch watching an episode of Bluey on the TV. My heart melted at the sight, which earned a wide smile from me as Dad was talking to me about God knows what. Knowing him, he was probably telling me about Stephen's upcoming graduation or something about fishing.

I've got to tell JD and Kerri to not book any shows when that time comes- I wouldn't miss my baby brother's graduation for the world. Though being a musician means you're sacrificing and missing out on loads of things, I don't want to miss out Stephen's graduation... Graduating from UGA is the most important thing to him and I want to be able to experience that with him.

I walked into the living room and sat with my mom and Mags and of course, not even a second after sitting down, my baby girl looked up at me and started to reach out for me, whining softly.

Soon enough, I had picked up the infant in my arms, cradling her as I kissed the top of her head, in which she giggled in response.

"I hope she wasn't bad for y'all..." I mumbled as my gaze soon was fixed on my mother, who put on another episode of the Australian cartoon to play in the background.

"Jonathan, sweetie, you know me and your daddy don't mind watching our grand-baby. Magnolia was an absolute angel for us! How was your weekend? Do you feel any better from the whole Sonia situation?" Momma asked, smiling softly at me.

I shrugged my shoulders and then decided to come clean to my mother about my love life and what a failure it has become, "Well, I was talkin' to a girl in Atlanta that Travis' girlfriend decided to hook me up with or whatever, but she doesn't have any sort of feelings for me that I'm aware of, because she's been... Quite rude toward me and I'd like to find someone that doesn't seem to hate me..."