3. Four Wheel Drive.

Jon's POV:

I was in a rush to get ready. After not even a month of posting about the Four Wheel Drive show on social media, the day finally came! I won't lie, I'm pretty excited. It's my first show that I've played in about a month. Well that, and this is my first show back after all that bullshit went down that night.

Honestly, it hasn't been too hard or terrible with raising Magnolia by myself. There are times where it is hard, but I thank the Lord above that Travis and Madison are able to help me through some of the hard times. Believe me, being a newly single man and dad all at the same time is no walk in the park, that's for damn sure. But I kind of already knew that from the start.

Speaking of Maggie, she was in the hotel bathroom with her carrier being sat up on the countertop that's in the spacious bathroom. All four of us guys rented a hotel for the night since it takes three to four hours to get back to Nashville from Atlanta. We all decided it's easier to get a hotel and head back home tomorrow, the day after the 4WD show. Plus, it's been a while since any of us have been in our home state of Georgia.

After getting lost in my never-ending thoughts, I heard Maggie beginning to whimper. My poor baby, I feel so bad for her. Mags doesn't deserve to be going through the shit that her momma is putting us through. I should be the only one going through it, not Magnolia. She is innocent in all of this. All I did was try and provide to give all three of us a great life, I don't get where I fucked up at. I wish I did though.

I rummaged through the diaper bag to see if I could find a bottle, thank God I brought a few. I really didn't want to make a pit stop to a grocery store just for formula, that literally would waste unnecessary time that I don't need to be wasting. Besides, I can't be late to the show tonight. I'm going to have a blast with Cole, Travis, and Jordan. I just know I will. This show will definitely get my mind off of all the things that have been going on this past month.

I had a nice grip on the baby bottle and I carefully placed the tip of the bottle on her lips and finally, her little baby mouth opened up and she started to suckle slowly.

Back when me and my ex-girlfriend first found out we were expecting Maggie, I was a damn train wreck. I hadn't fed a baby in so long, I was scared that I wouldn't be able to do it good enough and so many other fears, but I pushed through them. I want Magnolia to look up to me and think that her daddy is a strong role model for her. That's what I strive and work hard for every single morning, day, evening, and night.

I was feeding Magnolia the bottle and I felt my phone vibrate in the left pocket of my dark blue jeans. I huffed lowly to myself and set Maggie carefully back into her carrier so I could use my free arm and hand to answer back to whatever the notification was. Lo and behold, it was a text message from my mom! Interesting, I wonder what she messaged me about. As I kept ahold of the baby bottle, I unlocked my iPhone and tapped the notification so I could clearly see the full message she sent.

Jon's Mom❤️🌷:
Good afternoon, my handsome son! I caught wind of everything that happened.. I am so terribly sorry. If you ever need anything, don't be hesitant to reach out!! 💘

I love you so much, baby boy. I know you have a show tonight. Go have you some fun. You deserve it! 🥰

Jon🦌🥳:
thank you, momma. that
means so, so very much to me. At the moment I don't need anything, but I'll keep that in mind. I love you so much, Ma! ❤️